Admin.
'I think I am actually the most humble person.”
- Reaction score
- 14,811
Once in a while a broken clock tells the right time.
I'm sure you'd be pants-pissing giddy to learn anything at all rather than having it programmed into you.I'm happy that you learned a new word today, good for you!
Some people here (well one "person" in particular) loves to deflect to Obama when Trtumps pedo proclivities are ever brought up.![]()
Half the country doesn't seem to gaf that we may have a pedo in the WH, and those same people almost started s civil war when America elected a black man to the Presidency, or as Duh'v and others liked to euphemize as a "National Divorce"
'I see brain dead people, and they don't even know they're brain dead.'Some people here (well one "person" in particular) loves to deflect to Obama when Trtumps pedo proclivities are ever brought up.
The hypocrisy is real.
Oh look! Admin.gie is obsessing about negroes again.![]()
Half the country doesn't seem to gaf that we may have a pedo in the WH, and those same people almost started s civil war when America elected a black man to the Presidency, or as Duh'v and others liked to euphemize as a "National Divorce"
Are you envious? Living in Chicago must mean you’re almost oneOh look! Admin.gie is obsessing about negroes again.
The funny thing is where Admingie lives there aren't any niggers.
Envious? Envious of what, Slopey? I'm just pointing out that Admin. has this weird obsession with black folks and seems to think they are eternally oppressed by evil white supremacists, which is kinda funny because he lives in area where there aren't any negroes. It's just really strange.Are you envious? Living in Chicago must mean you’re almost one
I think strange is sniffing Fatsos prostrate. Black brown or white. Come on Reggie, you still think it’s patrioticEnvious? Envious of what, Slopey? I'm just pointing out that Admin. has this weird obsession with black folks and seems to think they are eternally oppressed by evil white supremacists, which is kinda funny because he lives in area where there aren't any negroes. It's just really strange.
Institutional racism is a thing that racists like you deny.Envious? Envious of what, Slopey? I'm just pointing out that Admin. has this weird obsession with black folks and seems to think they are eternally oppressed by evil white supremacists, which is kinda funny because he lives in area where there aren't any negroes. It's just really strange.
No such thing. "Institutional Racism" is a fantasy of race-obsessed Leftist Shitbags like Admingie.Institutional racism is a thing that racists like you deny.
Witch's Pyre. ("If she denies bein' a witch, that proves she's a witch!") You're supposed to be smarter than that.Institutional racism is a thing that racists like you deny.
Oh look! Mingie is hating himself again because he wasn't born a nigger.![]()
Half the country doesn't seem to gaf that we may have a pedo in the WH, and those same people almost started s civil war when America elected a black man to the Presidency, or as Duh'v and others liked to euphemize as a "National Divorce"
Meme or GTFO.Oh look! Mingie is hating himself again because he wasn't born a nigger.
Don't worry, Mingie. I think less of you than any nigger.
We like to see memes in this thread, k?Witch's Pyre. ("If she denies bein' a witch, that proves she's a witch!") You're supposed to be smarter than that.
And you are one.We like to see memes in this thread, k?
Where you been dude? Blackfoot has arrived, btw.
You ask, then almost immediately answer what you asked. 'Twas ever thus.Where you been dude? Blackfoot has arrived, btw.
