Political memes. Its where Admin sucks teh most cock.

Oh so you've been tuning into Candace and Tucker Megyn et al. and the rest of the Russian subsidized commentators. Good for you!


Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
I was one of the first to announce publicly that what NATO and the US pushing it were doing amounted to open warfare at a nation that just wanted to be left alone.

Why are you so stupid?
 
Yes, that is exactly what I have said, many times, in many ways.
. Your mistake it thinking it is a political value system. That is exactly the stupid and mundane view I expect from a conservative.
Tell me, you say I have been wrong, tell me exactly what I have said is the core value/characteristic of conservatism?
Which I have said so many times you should be able to repeat it by reflex. One word.

I am the one who has tokd YOU over and over it isnt political party. It is a value system. Politcal are tied in with values and saying Obama was conservative is absolutely insane.

You have called everything from Marxism to Islam "conservative" so you have never given a single core conservative value. Its just some pool you throw whatever you dont like in.

Christianity would be the foundational core value of western conservatism but you have an extremely warped view of that. You think you are much better at discerning information than you are when it comes to this topic.
 
I am the one who has tokd YOU over and over it isnt political party. It is a value system. Politcal are tied in with values and saying Obama was conservative is absolutely insane.

You have called everything from Marxism to Islam "conservative" so you have never given a single core conservative value. Its just some pool you throw whatever you dont like in.

Christianity would be the foundational core value of western conservatism but you have an extremely warped view of that. You think you are much better at discerning information than you are when it comes to this topic.

He's retarded. I don't know why you bother...
 
LOL is that like your "curse" that failed so miserably?

Why yes, yes it is.

You two are the laughing stock of BFF.

Ask around.
You did hear what happened to x's plant right? Next is the bubble, they're already jumping ship to escape mine and gods wrath
 
Did Seamajor just thumbsup jack say me and Holliday are a laughing stock? Looks like it. What a terrible friend he is. Thumbs down to you Seamajor, you SUCK
 
No I like to see my old posts they're a great read, the other posters like them too
Yes, narcissists love to wallow in their own shit and have no idea what other people think.

When they aren't eating it, that is.
 
I am the one who has tokd YOU over and over it isnt political party.
. No, miss, you don't tell me anything because you know and understand nothing. I have explained to you repeatedly that the words (meanings) Liberal and conservative only have a dim translation into politics. If you look at the grid and axis (posted above), you, if you understand what the axis mean, will see that only the lower left contains Liberalism all of the others are by definition conservative either by their authoritarian nature, or (lower right) purely selfish unrestrained capitalism which works only for the haves.

Christianity would be the foundational core value of western conservatism
omg, how twisted. No it would be the foundation of Liberalism if anyone who claims to be Christian knew anything of, and practiced Christianity. Liberalism is the philosophy which guides toward unity with the divine (natural human evolution, and that meaning unity with other human beings and spirit not the divisions that conservatives/conservatism sows), conservatism is what mires human evolution (stifles it) in separatism and materialism (selfishness). You have made no study and therefore have no understanding at all of religious systems, metaphysics, theosophy (divine wisdom), the much more advanced occult philosophies of the east, and I'm sure are so silly you actually believe what you find in a church on Sunday, fundi bullshit, is Christianity. It isn't. Roman catholicism, and all the so call reformed versions (protestantism) are naught more than perversions created in Rome and also at Nicea under Constantine.
. Pick up Valentinus, Nag Hammadi etc if you want some flavor of what Christianity's actual formative trajectory was.

Well, so. Enough fishing of men. There are smallies to be caught today.
 
I dont need outside opinions, I'm secure in myself and my morals. Hollidays a good person and I'll never turn on him, sucks to be you
I don't suppose Jacklyn's NO YOU! was noticed by all.
...sidled up...
once again just a phrase I used yesterday in regard to him.
Never an original insight, though, turn of phrase...just NO YOU!.
The "guy" is a fucking national joke.