Portuguese Harvest Grapes in the Nude

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
They're a strange bunch those naturists. Not just because they walk around in the buff in public, but they allow their children to do so aswell, which begs the question of how many pdos and general perverts infiltrate these groups?

Perhaps @LotusBud can shed some light on the situation? I recall her mentioning in the past that naturism is a hobby of hers, so presumably it's one of the reasons why she emigrated to Portugal.

LMAO. When did I say naturism was a hobby of mine? You're deluded.

I think the whole thing is sad. There is nothing at all wrong with nudity, but pedos are a very scary bunch and I sure as fuck would not want my kids near one. When my daughter was about 11, she was swimming and this full grown man was leering at her. If he had come any closer or said one word to her I would have lost my shit on him.

I haven't met any naturists in Portugal, but there are a bunch of dutch people who emigrated here. I bet it's them.

BTW, Slovenia is very big on naturists. They even have billboards advertising nude locations right out on the highway, with pics of nude families. LMAO.

I don't get the attraction of it, unless they're all just secret pervs Lulz.

You've never hung outside nakey?

Never took a nature bath?

I can't say I have, no. Do outdoor romps count? Other than that, I've always preferred to wear clothing outside LOL.

Sure. I used to camp a lot and outdoor sex is awesome :Happy5:

As long as you are very far and hidden from any perverts or kids or anything like that. You gotta go deep into nature.

So you've never bathed in a river and you really should go do that :D

Google the River Mersey, and ask yourself if you would bathe in there, unless it was at night and you were completely wasted haha.

You gotta go deep where normal "glampors" DONT go.

Google some UP Michigan waterfalls and ask yourself why you shouldnt get buck nakey and play in it :D

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
They're a strange bunch those naturists. Not just because they walk around in the buff in public, but they allow their children to do so aswell, which begs the question of how many pdos and general perverts infiltrate these groups?

Perhaps @LotusBud can shed some light on the situation? I recall her mentioning in the past that naturism is a hobby of hers, so presumably it's one of the reasons why she emigrated to Portugal.

I think the whole thing is sad. There is nothing at all wrong with nudity, but pedos are a very scary bunch and I sure as fuck would not want my kids near one. When my daughter was about 11, she was swimming and this full grown man was leering at her. If he had come any closer or said one word to her I would have lost my shit on him.

I haven't met any naturists in Portugal, but there are a bunch of dutch people who emigrated here. I bet it's them.

BTW, Slovenia is very big on naturists. They even have billboards advertising nude locations right out on the highway, with pics of nude families. LMAO.

I can't say I have, no. Do outdoor romps count? Other than that, I've always preferred to wear clothing outside LOL.

As long as you are very far and hidden from any perverts or kids or anything like that. You gotta go deep into nature.

Google the River Mersey, and ask yourself if you would bathe in there, unless it was at night and you were completely wasted haha.

Google some UP Michigan waterfalls and ask yourself why you shouldnt get buck nakey and play in it :D

Yeah, we don't have many waterfalls in Liverpool, Michigan looks like a different planet in comparison LOL.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Fine, whatever...but why wear a hat?

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

As a nudist myself… I’ll chime in here.…

They are trying to prevent premature aging caused by the sun. I never go outside with a hat. I will go outside with no clothes on tho.

Yeah, I’m that neighbor :KMA:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Yeah, we don't have many waterfalls in Liverpool, Michigan looks like a different planet in comparison LOL.

The water in the UP and northern MI is very clean. I mean if you are camping this is how you "shower" :D

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

The water in the UP and northern MI is very clean. I mean if you are camping this is how you "shower" :D

See this is what I mean, if you went for a dip in the Mersey, you'd probably be ill as fuck and in need of tetanus shots Lol.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

See this is what I mean, if you went for a dip in the Mersey, you'd probably be ill as fuck and in need of tetanus shots Lol.

Yeah. You gotta stay away from "touristy" areas that see a lot of people. Urban/suburban people can really trash nature.

Garbage, bottles, vomit.....people can be disgusting.

OP
OP
Lily of Denial

Lily of Denial

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

They are trying to prevent premature aging caused by the sun. I never go outside with a hat. I will go outside with no clothes on tho.

All parts of your body age if you're out in the sun though. I use moisturizer with sunscreen not just on my face, but also my neck, ears and hands. I use sunscreen on any exposed limbs as well.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

All parts of your body age if you're out in the sun though. I use moisturizer with sunscreen not just on my face, but also my neck, ears and hands. I use sunscreen on any exposed limbs as well.

I use Neutrogena ultra sheer broad spectrum SPF 55 face mist and SPF 50 all over my body. I limit the time I spend in sun exposure and always have a large umbrella and coverup … and I also use aftersun lotion.

People never believe my actual age. My skin is as soft as a baby’s ass per El Big Sexy.

OP
OP
Lily of Denial

Lily of Denial

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I use Neutrogena ultra sheer broad spectrum SPF 55 face mist and SPF 50 all over my body. I limit the time I spend in sun exposure and always have a large umbrella and coverup … and I also use aftersun lotion.

People never believe my actual age. My skin is as soft as a baby’s ass per El Big Sexy.

It's important to take care of our skin when we're still young.

Oliver Shagnasty

Honky Tonk Nigger
Site Supporter

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
why not ?

I don't see the point.
To shield your face from the sun. Also the president lady had some big boobs. I wanted to see the whole titty. :Whaa?:

But not your dick, balls or tits?
That's no fun. You gotta be nakie but have a hat to shield your eyes from the sun so you can see titties better. :Excited6:

Well if you are female you need underwear on or else you'll get some nature in your business so there is that.

OP
OP
Lily of Denial

Lily of Denial

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
why not ?

I don't see the point.
To shield your face from the sun. Also the president lady had some big boobs. I wanted to see the whole titty. :Whaa?:

That's no fun. You gotta be nakie but have a hat to shield your eyes from the sun so you can see titties better. :Excited6:

I don't need to see no stinkin' titties, Oly

Oliver Shagnasty

Honky Tonk Nigger
Site Supporter
why not ?

I don't see the point.

Well if you are female you need underwear on or else you'll get some nature in your business so there is that.
Pfft.... Eve walked around nakie in the Garden.
CHECKMATE

OP
OP
Lily of Denial

Lily of Denial

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
why not ?

I don't see the point.

CHECKMATE

Well, she's dead ain't she?! :Happy5:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
why not ?

I don't see the point.

CHECKMATE

She also bought a whole bunch of bullshit from a fallen angel.....JS.

The Garden of Eden was probably more vagina friendly than our regular out doors lol

Oliver Shagnasty

Honky Tonk Nigger
Site Supporter
why not ?

I don't see the point.

CHECKMATE

Yes because she trusted a snake that was a Democrat :Happy5:

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I went to a nude beack once with my boyfriend. The guy in front of me was vigorously massaging his wang, right in my eyeline, the whole time. And I was there with my BF. That was enough for me. Never again.

Are you that irresistable???

Yes.

OP
OP
Lily of Denial

Lily of Denial

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
why not ?

I don't see the point.

CHECKMATE

Yes because she trusted a snake that was a Democrat :Happy5:

Oh boy. I like you Oly, so I'll hold my tongue.