Post a Picture of Yourself!

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Good times were had last night lol.......

20f13b251b956fe047692f665ce981716bbad543.jpg

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Peaking on your 8th shot of tequila?

More like my 8th shot of whiskey lol.

I had a few before I left to head downtown. Then started drinking whiskey sours. The cute bartender HOOKED up my last one! Prolly had 3 shots or more in it at least lol. I was at a block party. So much fun.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
My grandson was a pirate and dressed up very similarly to you. But being 6 he lost his front teeth recently.

I sure hope it wasn't because he, like his grandma, quickly learned how to really piss people off.

Most first graders lose their two front teeth. It's all he wants for Christmas I'll have you know.

And oh, thanks for the compliment. It's a gift really.

Sindy666

Factory Bastard
Here's my all naturals :) Still probably smaller than most of the so called men here. lmfao

I was giving my boyfriend a lapdance last night and rubbing them all in his face. He really liked it. :)

kKMnBPy.png

Sindy666

Factory Bastard
Are they big enough that he can get off in between them and spurt on your face if you squeeze them together?

Asking for a friend

I think they would be but we haven't done that yet. I'll have to try sometime, he would like that. :)

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

X

xXx
Site Supporter

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
All your grandson wants for Christmas is to lose his two front teeth?

He's not a shark. You're trying much too hard. It's falling flat.
im def sure you're not that dense and new he was referring to the Christmas carol, lighten up .post a pic or GTFO
Hey arsehole...shut up. You’re an idiot.

post a pic faggOT
I'm sure someone even as stupit as you can grasp that
Post a pic with your ugly fucking head with an unkempt grey beard and a fucking beanie ffs! Where’s your fucking style?