Post A Theme or Target Song For Another Bastard

Stinkyfinger

Dedicated Deviant
You're ability to run for the comfort of Pedoism is spooky ...

Stinkyfinger

Dedicated Deviant
I see .. Precisely what a collector of pedoism would say

Stinkyfinger

Dedicated Deviant
I'm surprised they're letting you turn this into your own little pedo heaven where you can come and revisit... like how killers take 'tokens' you leave little pedo droppings to follow back and nest with ... smh useless frosted dimwit bahahahahahahahahah

SHAMPAIN

Cocky Bastard
Elite Bastards
I'm surprised they're letting you turn this into your own little pedo heaven where you can come and revisit... like how killers take 'tokens' you leave little pedo droppings to follow back and nest with ... smh useless frosted dimwit bahahahahahahahahah

Absolutely nobody has taken offence to anything I’ve pulled up from either google or jewtube except YOU! lmfao what is this “pedo heaven” you moan of? Guilty prick! Imagine being responsible for repulsing a gore site forum!? WOW! If it wasn’t for me you’d have disappeared years ago... FACTS

Stinkyfinger

Dedicated Deviant
You're so fucking weird .... Are all Scottish niggers as weird as you ??

Stinkyfinger

Dedicated Deviant
Bahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha ARE YOU FOR FUCKING REAL ?? a gimpy ass fucking convict ffs and you're telling me this so I can think you're even MORE of a loser then I already do bahahahahahahahahahahahahaaa box cutter scars and stealer of canteen loot ... fuck off BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Stinkyfinger

Dedicated Deviant
And THAT ladies and Gent's is my cue to leave laughing at the gimpiest man alive ...adio

SHAMPAIN

Cocky Bastard
Elite Bastards
Bahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha ARE YOU FOR FUCKING REAL ?? a gimpy ass fucking convict ffs and you're telling me this so I can think you're even MORE of a loser then I already do bahahahahahahahahahahahahaaa box cutter scars and stealer of canteen loot ... fuck off BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Never lie

SHAMPAIN

Cocky Bastard
Elite Bastards
It really makes me feel a little pompous when pedo losers think I’m lying when I never lie, jealously of shit! I believe

Top Bottom