Post some damn CONTENT, bitchez...

OP
OP

Jake

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
We have a thread or two for you to post YT clips on, @Ice, instead of spamming up my thread.

However, since it's Friday evening, you're mentally unstable, and the thread has already served its purpose I'm not going to make an issue of it. That's the kind of nice guy I am. :Excited5:

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
:Grin3:
6VGALEq.jpg

Hahaha.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
We have a thread or two for you to post YT clips on, @Ice, instead of spamming up my thread.

However, since it's Friday evening, you're mentally unstable, and the thread has already served its purpose I'm not going to make an issue of it. That's the kind of nice guy I am.

You wanted content! Sit down and enjoy the content!'

JywXMrb.gif

• Winner
Reactions: X

Ice

Cold as Ice
Site Supporter

However, since it's Friday evening, you're mentally unstable, and the thread has already served its purpose I'm not going to make an issue of it. That's the kind of nice guy I am. :Excited5:

pfffttt.... you should be thankful that we are posting some good shit in your lame thread. :LMAO2:

X

xXx
Site Supporter

pfffttt.... you should be thankful that we are posting some good shit in your lame thread. :LMAO2:

I was gonna say .. anything we touch turns golden LOL
Jake the ingrate ... go ferk yourself and I imagine the dust this thread will accumulate will make you sneeze :LMAO: well ....

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
It's BOOOORinG up in here. I need some entertainment.

Swear to gawd, if I come back in here later today and there's nothing of any merit I'll start a looooong ass series on White House furniture, and maybe another thread to ask @The Countess for tips on nail salons that are disease free.

Fair warning, people.

Why don't YOU kick this off by posting some interesting content?

X

xXx
Site Supporter
I wouldn't blow my nose in one of my tennis socks ..
ones nose would be at risk of pregnancy :LMAO: