Pound It!

SirSuperSouthern

It's Always 5:55, bitch.
Site Supporter
Yeah, I'm shitfaced. Which one of you isn't? Why? Everyone else here is old and smelly, why the fuck wouldn't any of you be? My fuckin' goldfish died. Floating looks like some kind of amazing unthinkable human stunts. I do that at poker tables because nobody else has the displeasure of looking me eye-to-eye on a huge hand while I'm lookin' crazy as fuck.

SSSeyes.jpg

Whoa!!! Motherfuckers, look at your shameless tormentor smile for TEXAS! Life. I hope you're really dead Jesus; why can't I turn the contents of public concert shitters into wine finer than California's best - so I could get free blowjobs? Jesus.

Posters - you get a permanently cool, gold, status-establishing *bling* on your nic if y'all can't walk to the first public accessible joint to shit at. Water? Paper? Why pay for those necessities when they all legally come free? Double-Brent me, McDonald's. Fuck yeah.

Freud told me something about that - the man is kew; unlike a single one of you who isn't contributing more than your pathetic posts here. That's why six posters sometimes log in and look around Meltdown for a bit, then bounce - dollas in your hand. This has now grown into what Dr Seus was talkin' up the Starred stomachs and ignoring the niggers. Makes sense.

I forget the end. Shit, my attention span may clock out in shorter time than you whiners who are always disappointed by my looooong threads that you all still don't know what to do besides click the title to have a reasonable reason to bitch about something besides your unwanted chores.

You know, I belonged in an old Panteen commercial.:
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

The fucking models literally ate toilet paper to sop up their stomach acids before the big shoot. Then they go in front of a camera...

SSS

- swing on by

OP
OP
SirSuperSouthern

SirSuperSouthern

Site Supporter
There! Did it. Now you two retards have made enough of an effort to log on, read my careless Vile, pound(!) some other shit. As always, fuck you. I kick every ass in every meaning of the word and I do it on a daily basis...

SSS
- now pay up

OP
OP
SirSuperSouthern

SirSuperSouthern

Site Supporter
Hah! My purple carpet here got rolled up before my shined heels hit the plush flush. *pops starched collar*

Reactions to something they otherwise couldn't be glum and grouchy too. *Success*

Click buttons, fuck with my crime free account with whatever you think you can. If you've bothered clicking this site by this time of the fucking month, bitchmouth, consider this a gift:

SSS
- his dad was white

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Hah! My purple carpet here got rolled up before my shined heels hit the plush flush. *pops starched collar*

Reactions to something they otherwise couldn't be glum and grouchy too. *Success*

Click buttons, fuck with my crime free account with whatever you think you can. If you've bothered clicking this site by this time of the fucking month, bitchmouth, consider this a gift:

SSS
- his dad was white

Did you just pump some 'Egyptian lover' ?? ffs there just may be hope for you yet

OP
OP
SirSuperSouthern

SirSuperSouthern

Site Supporter
Not bad guys, not at all. I have a politely excused memory that will let go of a couple of classics you turds painted my new thread with. Well done. Next time I write and sing a song flame that one of you really deserves, Imma try and find a lyricless version of When the Going Gets Tough.

Fucking title of that great song would help people prepare to come inside, sit down, and all agree that my nic is due for the gold band sitting on top of my brand new red one, then approve a mod re-fiddle with my pretty ribbon that was made equal on both sides and even in the grey/whitish middle. He changed his mind about that and that shit isn't perfectly centered anymore, GODDAMNITT!!! At least the faggot who did that to my perfectly balanced thing, sure as shit can't take away my:

SSS
- tell 'em, Scarface

Last edited:
OP
OP
SirSuperSouthern

SirSuperSouthern

Site Supporter
Here is a sample of my melodious voice. Call me a psychotic psychic, but I both tell and sing the truth at all times! You'll hear me sing about ridding the internet of Texans because I officially represent the capital of the world - Austin, TX.

Do you see that Pig poster guy I drove off of this lovely site any more, since my now-infamous first thread here? He claimed he was from Texas, on the internet. Now he's a fuckin' gonner, like the following - very short - song that warned the populace what I'd do to them when I see 'em and feel like getting around to standing by my word...

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

SSS
- the opera cannot begin without the tenor!

OP
OP
SirSuperSouthern

SirSuperSouthern

Site Supporter
I would click the link, but... nah.

Translation: I clicked it and will never claim that I am, or know any Texans except the Great One. I am honored to post at a shitty little dump that he screams by whenever he feels like making the rest of us all disappointed in ourselves. We'll all tell our grandkids except for Vile_Pile who has none for obvious reasons. I am MasterBlaster who likes watching movies instead of reading posts on a forum I frequent. Sad, I know, but what more can I do here outside of reading SSS and jealously listen to his deep, fear-provoking voice that sends me into a dark corner of my apartment after I've squeezed out every drop of my manal sludge on my "chair"?

SSS
- fluent

OP
OP
SirSuperSouthern

SirSuperSouthern

Site Supporter

You bang things hard except for keyboard keys that have an untouched power you'll never have. You just lie, then post more ridiculously obvious bullshit. Don't play poker - ever - for anything. Not even your wife's virginity.

You heard me and hit something really hard - your sudden erection I can give anyone, even the old and useless. Or are you physically unable to do so no matter what and resulted into pinching and twisting your oddly large nipples to the melody of my sweet voice, sweety?

Yeah, I could've made your music kick ass, admit it faggot. Alright, well, here's a random pic that serves no purpose like you in the music industry:

0d36a3-05d568075a6e40598a49fd1fa0741f47-mv2-d-1903-1469-s-2-jpg-256.jpg

SSS
- now go hit something hard, like your mother-in-law