Praise Jesus, that this all male manly man wasn't Transgender!

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️

Alabama Man Allegedly Decapitated Girlfriend, Stabbed Her More than 100 Times for Refusing Sex with Him​

38-year-old Justin Fields has been charged with murder and abuse of a corpse for stabbing and dismembering his girlfriend, authorities confirm

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Justin-Fields-apppears-in-a-mugshot.jpg

Hey Ladies, he's single!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Are you really using a violent male as an argument FOR allowing males in female spaces?

This guy could tell his attorny and judge that he identifies as a woman and he would be transferred to women's prison.

What part of this confuses you?

So you think ignoring all the cases of abuse and violence that occur directly because of males being allowed to say they are women and come into women's spaces is going to work?

You just cherry pick which crimes you think help your position and ignore everything else.

Just wait until something happens to your niece and than maybe you'll realize this isnt a game or reality show.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
The best part of all this is the tide has turned on the cult as Dove calls it. They've cancelled too many academics.

And if you people aren't going to discuss the subject or feel it's been exhausted and you have said all you wanted to say you need to go spam up another thread.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
The best part of all this is the tide has turned on the cult as Dove calls it. They've cancelled too many academics.

And if you people aren't going to discuss the subject or feel it's been exhausted and you have said all you wanted to say you need to go spam up another thread.

Admin thinks women need to STFU and accept allowing males into our spaces because ......males are sexually violent and can be sexually violent without "identifying" as women. Our arguement is that males commit the vast majority of sexual violence against women....so we need our own sex segregation bathrooms and changing areas.

His arguement is that men commit sexual violence against women.....so we dont need our own sex segregated spaces.

Make it make sense.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
BTW.....I didnt change my name so there is some more panel abuse.

I cant change it back, either.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Yes Aidsman we get it, you love trannies. No need to keep banging on about your perversion.
Come on Scouse. If ya dislike the person, you fire gay sex bombs. Why? While you shave your pubes, and find DD most attractive.