Kamala paid a shill to praise her

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Red flags were raised Tuesday with the supposed journalist’s question to Harris at a news conference following her meeting with Mexico President Andrés Manuel López Obrador.

“Thank you, Madam Vice President,” the woman began after an announcer introduced her as Maria Fernanda of Univision. “For me, it’s an honor because I actually got to vote for the first time as a nationalized citizen. I voted for you.”

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Yeah. And she isn't actually a journlist at all.

So disgusting. Harris is a monster, as I have said many times before. God forbid she ever becomes president.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
She has a long history of corruption here in California. Oh, and she literally slept her way up the later. No, she is not a good person.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
She has a long history of corruption here in California. Oh, and she literally slept her way up the later. No, she is not a good person.
Yes, she does have a history of corruption. She is one awful person.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Yes, she does have a history of corruption. She is one awful person.

Shes a disgusting sociopath and does not deserve to be the first female VP.

All the possible choices listed were bad.. but she was the worst.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Anyone remember when she was in her mid to late 20's and was the mistress of Willy Brown? Old Willy Brown was literally 40 years older than her and the speaker of the California assembly because our state is filled with stupid people. He was a typical two faced black race pimp and was married but he still found a court patronage position for Camel Toe where she got paid $300,000 per year in order to attend exactly four one hour "insurance over sight meetings" per year. Camel Toe only bothered to show up to one one hour meeting per year but still cashed the $300,000 in pay checks. That was in, like, 1986. In 1992 Bill Clinton was elected and he started closing military bases while old Willy Brown had gotten kicked out of the state assembly but got elected as Mayor of San Francisco mostly due to the public housing vote which he and his cronies packed into the city. Nothing like forcing refugees and welfare blacks into every district so they all become blue.

Brown then let let his whore of a mistress Canrl Toe stay at the $25 million Admirals house on the decommissioned Mare Island Navel base which Clinton had generously given to his friend and fellow Democrat Willy Brown to run as mayor of SF. She held no public office and just sucked old Willy's disk extra well. So she got to use millions in public property while doing absolutely nothing for the public beyond sexually servicing old Willy.

Don't even get me started on her corrupt senate run which was 100% a back room deal designed to clear the field of any and all challengers so she was the only name on the ballot. There were lawsuits filled to prevent that and the plantiffs won but then the corrupt Democrat machine here in California declared the ballots had already been printed three quarters of a year ahead of time so it was too late to put any other name on the ballot. Election day came and despite the court order Camel Toe was the only name on the ballot. Just completely corrupt. Nine months is just not enough time to print new fair ballots.

Last edited:
OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Her presidential run was also corrupt. She was meant to be a spoiler candidate because she fooled people into believing she's a liberal. She's a corporate whore, the worst kind, who put people out of their houses and who supports the prison industrial complex. I detest her.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Red flags were raised Tuesday with the supposed journalist’s question to Harris at a news conference following her meeting with Mexico President Andrés Manuel López Obrador.

“Thank you, Madam Vice President,” the woman began after an announcer introduced her as Maria Fernanda of Univision. “For me, it’s an honor because I actually got to vote for the first time as a nationalized citizen. I voted for you.”

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Yeah. And she isn't actually a journlist at all.

So disgusting. Harris is a monster, as I have said many times before. God forbid she ever becomes president.
Kamala is kinda tight!

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
She uses identity politics as "proof" that she is a liberal, when in fact she is a corporate Dem much like Clinton. They are the worst people on the planet because they are wolves in sheep's clothing. They convince you they will do good and then they act just like Republicans. EXACTLY like Republicans.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
She uses identity politics as "proof" that she is a liberal, when in fact she is a corporate Dem much like Clinton. They are the worst people on the planet because they are wolves in sheep's clothing. They convince you they will do good and then they act just like Republicans. EXACTLY like Republicans.
What? That bitch doesnt act like a Republican. Like biden, she is against America First and energy independence. You're a fukin idiot!