The 2024 General Election: VP Kamala Harris To Declare Oprah as POTUS and AOC As Veep, no matter how the Public votes.

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️
That's only fair right, since that is what the GOP tried to do in 2000, Amirite?

Either believe Jan. 6 committee testimony or welcome President Oprah and Vice President AOC

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

How Mike "Flamer" Pence saved our Republic, by not listening to the liars and thieves.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I believe you mean 2020. BTW Dems did the exact same thing during the Kennedy vs Nixon election in 1960. I doubt you are intelligent or infor.ed enough to know about though as you are just an NPC who regurgitates whatever they program you with.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️
I believe you mean 2020. BTW Dems did the exact same thing during the Kennedy vs Nixon election in 1960. I doubt you are intelligent or infor.ed enough to know about though as you are just an NPC who regurgitates whatever they program you with.
That is what Trump attempted to do in 2000, but this is what Kamala plans to do the day of the next election, since the GOP has decided that is how the peaceful and orderly transfer of power takes place.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
That's only fair right, since that is what the GOP tried to do in 2000, Amirite?

Either believe Jan. 6 committee testimony or welcome President Oprah and Vice President AOC

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

How Mike "Flamer" Pence saved our Republic, by not listening to the liars and thieves.

Poor fucker almost paid big for it.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
That is what Trump attempted to do in 2000, but this is what Kamala plans to do the day of the next election, since the GOP has decided that is how the peaceful and orderly transfer of power takes place.

Admin.....exactly what did Trump do in 2000?

Can you try to be clear and balanced here?