Valentine's Day 2024

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Happy Valentine's Day! This pooch looks like Blu.

GIbkpkS.jpeg

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
We used to have one named Arthur decades ago. Dog was cute but didn't do shit but sleep and snore.

We rescued a middle aged Beagle, Buddy that was the same. He refused to go walking with me, the whole reason I got a dog to begin with. He would let his legs and paws drag behind him across the grass. I would yank on him to no avail.

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
We rescued a middle aged Beagle, Buddy that was the same. He refused to go walking with me, the whole reason I got a dog to begin with. He would let his legs and paws drag behind him across the grass. I would yank on him to no avail.
Cute name. I love how all dogs have their own personality. There's just something about hounds though. Arthur howled all the time. I wish I had a picture of him to show you. Maybe I'll look through some old pics.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Cute name. I love how all dogs have their own personality. There's just something about hounds though. Arthur howled all the time. I wish I had a picture of him to show you. Maybe I'll look through some old pics.

Buddy was debarked before I rescued him. As you know, hounds are loud, but I was always kind of sad about that.

Scooter

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I hope it was a good day for all of you.
Thanks. I was kind of disappointed with some / a lot of things at work. People were buying steaks out of the service case and that's a given but there was no ZING. We should have had heart-shaped ribeye steaks in the service case, for show.

* i don't have a picture for you. wish i did but i don't. basically, you butterfly that piece of beef rib and it naturally looks like a heart. bonus points for cutting from the shoulder end first because if you do it right, you have a heart within a heart

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Thanks. I was kind of disappointed with some / a lot of things at work. People were buying steaks out of the service case and that's a given but there was no ZING. We should have had heart-shaped ribeye steaks in the service case, for show.

* i don't have a picture for you. wish i did but i don't. basically, you butterfly that piece of beef rib and it naturally looks like a heart. bonus points for cutting from the shoulder end first because if you do it right, you have a heart within a heart

I don't think I've ever seen that. What a great idea for a meat lover. Are you a meat cutter full-time?

Sorry work was tough. I went out to give my grandson his Valentine's gift and stopped to get some cookies at Crumbl. Do you have those back East? It's a cookie franchise. I could see it was already getting kind of crazy at the stores.

Scooter

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I don't eat cookies and sweets, so I don't know and probably not. But there are probably places like that around here.