Should Kamala Harris replace Joe Biden as US President before the 2022 Midterm Elections?

Should Kamala Harris replace Joe Biden as US President before the 2022 Midterm Elections?

• No

Votes: 4 80.0%
  • Yes

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • I don't know

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
...despite her low polling numbers?

Even if she were there for just 2 years, it seems it would be an improvement over what the Democrats have now.

She has things going against her, but there are also some bonuses too.

She's less than 60 and even looks much younger.

And she still has her marbles.

Plus she spent enough time in government and Congress to understand the basic workings of government

Biden is clearly a spent force, much too old to do the job.

He's also been caught flat footed on many issues which have not even escaped his own' party's observations.

I figger even if the Democrats are goin down, they can't get much worse with Biden still there.

In other words, while they may not be in office long, they can't lose by going with another candidate.

Harris, coupled with the support of a Conservative Democrat running the show like Joe Manchin might put them back in the game.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Harris should never, ever be Prez. She would spend all of her time and power on consolidating more power. She gives no fucks about the people.

1Holliday1

Banned
Banned
Folks, give me a moment to change my socks.
.They're getting a little soggy from all the ankle gumming.

...and by a little, I mean a lot.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
HollowBrain comes into the conservative board to gum Bigs ankles.

Gets responded to.

Whines about how his post in a board he doesnt belong in and claims to not want to be in was ankle gummed.

Such adult and healthy behaviour. This is how the smart people act!

1Holliday1

Banned
Banned
I sincerely hope we do not see Trump, Biden, Harris or any other conservatives (or dicktater wannabees) in the general.

sweet tea

those who fear, are lost
Site Supporter
Harris should never, ever be Prez. She would spend all of her time and power on consolidating more power. She gives no fucks about the people.
She's not drinking the QAnon kool aid, so she has that going for her, which is nice
She banged the married nigger mayor of SanFran, hence the name "Heels up Harris".
Her mother is a coined dothead of the higher caste. Her grandfather of Irish decent, on her Dads side, owned slaves.
Now she's married to a jew.

Do you people not even bother to do your homework?

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
No, individual people did but trying to blame everyone who is white, all of whom were not alive and not there, is racist and just the same old false blood libel horse shit. And that is what the communist left always does.