Pro-life Kellyanne abusing her daughter

Smoo

Factory Bastard
That was horrible.

Hard song to pull off as they do.
Even the queen of Zep covers, Ann Wilson
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
That chick was awesome! I used to surf to that Barracuda song when I was a child. She made me get a semi!
:Grin3:

I like that song but it's not female rock. It's a female fronting a male rock band.

If she had female band members, the song would totally suck.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
That was horrible.

That chick was awesome! I used to surf to that Barracuda song when I was a child. She made me get a semi!

I like that song but it's not female rock. It's a female fronting a male rock band.

Good female rock singers are few and far between, but when you get a good one, it wants you to renew your wedding vows!

Smoo

Factory Bastard
That was horrible.

Good female rock singers are few and far between, but when you get a good one, it wants you to renew your wedding vows!

Good female singers have good male rockers behind them if they're doing rock. Women can't rock on their own. They lack the prerequisite wheelie bar.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
lotus took her avatar and left.
I have it on good authority that she’s lurking and flicking the bean. I bet you $100.00 she’ll be back!

images

You gotta understand... .when someone takes their avatar and dips, it's pretty serious lol.

I hope she comes back.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
That was horrible.

Heart was definitely female rock. There were some men involved yeah... but it was the women who were in charge of that band.

They were a rarity.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
That was horrible.

Good female singers have good male rockers behind them if they're doing rock. Women can't rock on their own. They lack the prerequisite wheelie bar.

I was gonna say Hole....but it was mostly Kurt and Billy Corgan who wrote the songs.

Babes in Toyland.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Seems like the Conways are trying to get a reality show or something.

Yanno a daughters inner monologue typically sounds like her mother.

That poor girl likely has shit self esteem. I wouldnt be surprised to see publically talked about unhealthy behavior and drug use.

Guys come on. Shes calling that child a bitch, an asshole, saying she would rather her be dead. You know deeply that hurts a person? You can see WHY that kid is disrespectful. Her whole internet presence is a cry for help.

Imagine being stuck in a family with Kellyanne Conway as your mom and the fucking Lincoln Project founder as a dad. You think we spew hate on the internet?

If that kid becomes a communist, it's her parents fucking fault.
I guarantee you its because the dad didnt set boundaries. Its the mothers job to be nurturing and the dads job to instill fear and respect. KellyAnn is a trainwreck because she married a pitiful excuse of a man to fertilize her eggs. I sure as fuck wouldnt allow any of my kids to ruin my wifes public life or career. I'm bad cop ALWAYS!!!!

Smoo

Factory Bastard
That was horrible.

Heart was definitely female rock. There were some men involved yeah... but it was the women who were in charge of that band.

They were a rarity.

Look up the history. The chicks were latecomers and the guys always made it rock.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

That poor girl likely has shit self esteem. I wouldnt be surprised to see publically talked about unhealthy behavior and drug use.

Guys come on. Shes calling that child a bitch, an asshole, saying she would rather her be dead. You know deeply that hurts a person? You can see WHY that kid is disrespectful. Her whole internet presence is a cry for help.

Imagine being stuck in a family with Kellyanne Conway as your mom and the fucking Lincoln Project founder as a dad. You think we spew hate on the internet?

I guarantee you its because the dad didnt set boundaries. Its the mothers job to be nurturing and the dads job to instill fear and respect. KellyAnn is a trainwreck because she married a pitiful excuse of a man to fertilize her eggs. I sure as fuck wouldnt allow any of my kids to ruin my wifes public life or career. I'm bad cop ALWAYS!!!!

Those parents are not parenting, Lok. That poor kid is trapped in a partisan tug of war.

Shes gonna agree now with which ever parent she gets validation from and she will do it not because she DOES agree, but for approval.

It's a fucked up situation and that kid is gonna end up on drugs or kidnapped by some radical.

A little girl will always side with dad.....he is the one allowing this to spin for HIS benefit.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I may be a T rump supporter.....but Kellyanne is a real shitbag.

I dont have to approve of or like anyone just because T rump surrounded himself with them. He would have done much better without a handful of the people he surrounded himself with.

I dont think I gotta name and any names *kushner* *paula white* *70 percent of the gop*.

Ya'll know what I'm sayin.

Smoo

Factory Bastard
Kellyanne has not only had to deal with her shitbag husband trying to cancel her employer. She had to deal with her very underage daughter doing it to her on social media for likes. She needed to divorce both of them.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Those parents are not parenting, Lok. That poor kid is trapped in a partisan tug of war.

Shes gonna agree now with which ever parent she gets validation from and she will do it not because she DOES agree, but for approval.

It's a fucked up situation and that kid is gonna end up on drugs or kidnapped by some radical.

A little girl will always side with dad.....he is the one allowing this to spin for HIS benefit.
Thats exactly my point, and I'm 100% right. That buttfucker of a dad let this little shitstain run wild and even fomented disrespect toward his wife. THATS why she's having a meltie! ITS HIS FAULT! You cant parent if the one who is in charge is sabotaging the childs self control. KellyAnn is simply having a breakdown because she has a kid that has publicly attacked her with the fathers support. Now I promise you I'd fukin stop that shit pronto! If my kid pulled some shit like that, I'd slap the fucker in the mouth, take all their shit away, and tell em I'll beat their ass every fukin time they acted out that way. If they threatened to kill themself, I'd drive their ass to a bridge with a fukin rock and a rope. This little bitch probably is lost. As far as I'm concerned, she can either straighten out on her own or society will be better when she's dead!