Pro Tip: If you're Conservative Radio guy, don"t shit talk the Rona.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
That deja vu feeling when you consider the Clinton body count...

I was gonna ask.....are we SURE the CIA isnt killing them?

1 shit talking mandates dying of chinese aids is unfortunate. 3 now? That just seems statistically unlikely.

It's just weird.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

The Goat
Site Supporter ☠️

1 shit talking mandates dying of chinese aids is unfortunate. 3 now? That just seems statistically unlikely.

It's just weird.
It's called playing dice with Chuck E Darwin.

Science is real.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

It's just weird.

I had a bad case of insomnia last night and ended up reading up on that Frazzledrip shit which Hillary Clinton was involved in a few years ago...

Allegedly 9 out of the 15 police investigators who were on the case are now dead.

It's mind boggling what the Clintons have got away with over the years, thanks to being protected by the MSM and the deep state.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

It's just weird.

Science is real.

No it's not science.

You understand that people who wear masks are still getting sick? That even with a vaccine you can still catch and pass it?

You are seeing this through a very partisan lense. Its definately not "science" to say that if you oppose mandates, you'll get sick and die.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

It's just weird.

I had a bad case of insomnia last night and ended up reading up on that Frazzledrip shit which Hillary Clinton was involved in a few years ago...

Allegedly 9 out of the 15 police investigators who were on the case are now dead.

It's mind boggling what the Clintons have got away with over the years thanks to being protected by the MSM and the deep state.

Careful with the stuff stemming from Pizzagate. I can promise you "Frazzledrip" is a complete fabrication.

My mother in law really got gut hooked on this stuff. Its tempting to believe it though.

There is no actual records of these officers killing themselves.....I looked myself. I found nothing. Not even on TOR.

And i know the Clinton's are corrupt as fuck and they are attached to some "suicides"......but this frazzledrip thing is way out there.

I actually am convinced Q conspiracies were started by the CIA lol.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Btw Frazzledrip is a word for a video.

Apparently when Anthony Weiner was arrested, the police found a video of Hillary Clinton and Weiners wife torturing a pre teen girl, than cutting off her face and dancing around with the face on their faces like Otis from House of 1000 Corpes.

And the police were so traumatized they killed themselves.

If this were true....the arrests would not have stopped with Weiner. That's hard evidence of a serious crime. And if this were going on.....everyone who knows and fails to take action is culpable. Including Trump.

I do believe the deep state(all those government regulation agencies and shit of people who call shots that WE dont vote in) covers corruption. But shit like that would have been acted on if it were found in video.

We give our government too much credit sometimes lol

Holliday1881

Banned
Banned

It's just weird.

Science is real.
..but wait
apparently things aren't adding up.

Enter...CDS

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

The Goat
Site Supporter ☠️

It's just weird.

It's mind boggling what the Clintons have got away with over the years, thanks to being protected by the MSM and the deep state.
Makes a sentient being wonder why Trump is still breathing, I mean if one were to think about it using facts and logic, and not feels.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Apparently when Anthony Weiner was arrested, the police found a video of Hillary Clinton and Weiners wife torturing a pre teen girl, than cutting off her face and dancing around with the face on their faces like Otis from House of 1000 Corpes.

If this were true....the arrests would not have stopped with Weiner. That's hard evidence of a serious crime. And if this were going on.....everyone who knows and fails to take action is culpable. Including Trump.

I do believe the deep state(all those government regulation agencies and shit of people who call shots that WE dont vote in) covers corruption. But shit like that would have been acted on if it were found in video.

Yeah I checked some of the supposed leaked images from the video, which did turn out to be fake. However the wikileak emails about spirit cooking and other weird shit were real as far as I could tell....

Holliday1881

Banned
Banned
You mean like Biden's election "victory"?

Point being, none of us know for sure what's true and what isn't when it comes to sensitive political matters.
Like the election of Boris the Johnson
or, it's Tuesday tea.

So why worry about anything, FairyAnn?
Why not just flit about the wood

en feel your hots fer Charlie Watts?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Which one of you has shares in Snopes again?
Focus Faeryanne, focus. We're discussing the common way in which Trumplicans manufacture a reality that suits their inculcated pov.

Lots of irony here.

There is an endless list of falsehoods and distortions your end has blathered for years. But then you admitted it's a game for you.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Yeah I checked some of the supposed leaked images from the video, which did turn out to be fake. However the wikileak emails about spirit cooking and other weird shit were real as far as I could tell....

There was a lot of using bizzare code words in a way where it was obvious code words but since its never been really looked into or explained it's up to everyones imagination.

The spirit cooking thing was just some bizzare hollywood activity for wealthy entertainers. It's really nothing.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
People are dying of the vaccine. My son in laws co-worker had a guy die of a blood clot just a couple of days after the jab.

Chances are high he would have lived had he got the rona instead of the jab.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
People are dying of the vaccine. My son in laws co-worker had a guy die of a blood clot just a couple of days after the jab.

You should make YouTube videos.
You should make a snuff video of yourself falling backwards off a really tall rooftop with a plastic bag tied tightly around your face.

Add some gasoline and a match to the special effects for some real theater

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

You should make YouTube videos.
You should get raped to death by a nigger.
That's like telling an Islamic extremist they should blow themselves up in a crowd of Americans so they can get cracking on a reverse gang-bang with 72 virgins

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

There was a lot of using bizzare code words in a way where it was obvious code words but since its never been really looked into or explained it's up to everyones imagination.

The spirit cooking thing was just some bizzare hollywood activity for wealthy entertainers. It's really nothing.

What did you think about the Wayfair child trafficking allegations? Who in their right mind would pay $12,000 for a pillow LOL.

I didn't know what to make of it really. No actual concrete evidence, just lots of bizarrely overrpriced items and dubious language used in some of the listings which some argue are code words used by nonces.

Of course the MSM was quick to weigh in and brand it a false conspiracy theory.... child trafficking is very real though, they can't deny that, so someone is behind it and you can bet that the elite class is involved.