professional criminals

Wariat

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
how many of you ever met any? Like guys more precise than a swat team? Like guys they nake movies about? and if so what was your experience with such a fine group of individuals? wjat were they like in person?

I was watching this movie called Marauders and it made me think about that. I mean if groups like this really exist. Ife met bank robbers as well but i think they just left notes or got lucky until they were csught nobody so precise I mea . Or ruthless thwt they would shoot tellers.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
how many of you ever met any? Like guys more precise than a swat team? Like guys they nake movies about? and if so what was your experience with such a fine group of individuals? wjat were they like in person?

I was watching this movie called Marauders and it made me think about that. I mean if groups like this really exist. Ife met bank robbers as well but i think they just left notes or got lucky until they were csught nobody so precise I mea . Or ruthless thwt they would shoot tellers.

Welcome.

From your post I can see this is the first time you've been to the Milky Way. In the future, please refrain from posting anymore slop that resembles moldy roast beef or Dovey's pussy.

The people of Earth thank you in advance.

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I married a blagger...was with him most of my life...I’m a professional hoister, dig me out if you want, I don’t care a sod...

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I’m related to a few. Why?

So are you Married to the Mob, Queenie?

lt5wv-M8YYTBSHXQ7-Full-Image_GalleryBackground-en-US-1577830220791._SX1080_.jpg

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Good lort. Everytime Flynn comments in a thread, he/she/it has to say my screen name at least once. Whether I'm in the thread or it's about me or it's not. Yet the brainless twat calls me an "attention whore" like it's a bad thing.

It's a real bad case of projection when this raging case of forum herpes pretends I'm "throwing myself" at it. This is like the 10th time here this wind up monkey has openly thought of me on random threads that have zero to do with me.

Anyway I dont know if biker gangs count but I knew a guy who was a friends cousin that part of the Highway men. They were pretty professional criminals, but not in that mob organized crime way. He wasnt awful as a person.

Scrawny The Ghost

Interdimensional UltraMegaRich Luxury BLTQ+ Banker
Yeah I knew this lady that sold drugs and she was the most hardcore criminal I ever met in my life.

She was an unsuspecting soccer mom type with glasses and curly hair, kind of heavy set. Except she ran all the crack and heroin in my neighborhood to all the dealers and nobody ever messed with her because her husband was a hells angel or whatever.

The police would pull her over all the time driving around at 4am and she would give them coffee and knew them by name. Some punk kids tried to pull some shit and rip them off and they were never heard from again.

Last I heard from them they got big into the legal opiates scene and got some heat on them because people kept dying from all the fentanyl and this was way before it was mainstream so it drew a lot of attention to them. I was never much into the opiates though so i avoided that scene

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
Yeah I knew this lady that sold drugs and she was the most hardcore criminal I ever met in my life.

She was an unsuspecting soccer mom type with glasses and curly hair, kind of heavy set. Except she ran all the crack and heroin in my neighborhood to all the dealers and nobody ever messed with her because her husband was a hells angel or whatever.

The police would pull her over all the time driving around at 4am and she would give them coffee and knew them by name. Some punk kids tried to pull some shit and rip them off and they were never heard from again.

Last I heard from them they got big into the legal opiates scene and got some heat on them because people kept dying from all the fentanyl and this was way before it was mainstream so it drew a lot of attention to them. I was never much into the opiates though so i avoided that scene

My Godfather sold cocaine. He raised me after my grandma died. He sold coke to businessman and actors (I can’t say their names). I never knew what he was doing until I was already moved out and on my own. He was a gentle man but he had low key goons, all of them attended his funeral 15 years later.

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

My Godfather sold cocaine. He raised me after my grandma died. He sold coke to businessman and actors (I can’t say their names). I never knew what he was doing until I was already moved out and on my own. He was a gentle man but he had low key goons, all of them attended his funeral 15 years later.
Must be where you get your hypocrisy from...

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

I know many “professional criminals”...lawyers, doctors, politicians, financial advisors, drug-dealers....it’s a long list.

Scrawny The Ghost

Interdimensional UltraMegaRich Luxury BLTQ+ Banker
Yeah I know some real hard pipe hitter that run gold farming bots for runescape. They make more money from this gay little computer game than I have ever made from selling drugs and they run it like a mafia where they pay hackers to take out any competition.

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

It sure is. Something wrong with that?

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

It sure is. Something wrong with that?

Love your avatar. That actually looks better than your bitter beer face with 9 chins.

Krieg

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
If someone knew professionals, they would out of professional courtesy, not mention it.

If they were professional cleaners, would they openly admit it on a public forum, regardless of niche the forum may seem to be?

Jails around the world are filled with stupid criminals.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
5-DE9-A9-C5-6-EE3-4-EB1-9866-ECEA0507-D354.jpg

If someone knew professionals, they would out of professional courtesy, not mention it.

If they were professional cleaners, would they openly admit it on a public forum, regardless of niche the forum may seem to be?

Jails around the world are filled with stupid criminals.

Stubby will never learn. Not his first time

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Why does sewage major get so testy when I mention his child molesting ways? It's not like costa rica will extradite him to the US to pay for his crimes or anything

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Why does sewage major get so testy when I mention his child molesting ways? It's not like costa rica will extradite him to the US to pay for his crimes or anything

What crime? Proving you as a phony is no crime. A public service.