Put all my posts here.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Every time I see your name, I read it as foochie-lala
Everytime I see its name, the word "tard" comes to mind.

She went full retard on the thread UncleFilth called you out on. She threatened me with the Mexican Mafia, 4chan, stormfront, her uncle...I think I dodged a kitchen sink.

Fucking pendeja.
Whoa!!! That's a bit of overkill there.

Though, I was actually talking about Fu-no-kata. I can see how my post was a little confusing.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

She went full retard on the thread UncleFilth called you out on. She threatened me with the Mexican Mafia, 4chan, stormfront, her uncle...I think I dodged a kitchen sink.

Fucking pendeja.

Though, I was actually talking about Fu-no-kata. I can see how my post was a little confusing.

You think? I think she forgot the Irish, Italian, and Russian mobs. I hate when that happens. Oh, yeah, the North Koreans would be scary too.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Fucking pendeja.

You think? I think she forgot the Irish, Italian, and Russian mobs. I hate when that happens. Oh, yeah, the North Koreans would be scary too.

At least she didn't sic BEnzo on you, then you definitely would have died of boredom.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Oh so imaginative, we got a fucking shakespear here, lets all see what they say next! *anticipation*

Hey dummy. It's "Shakespeare."

Already you've shot yourself in the hoof. What's next? You playing in traffic?

It's verboten to make fun of someone's writing when you misspell Shakespeare. Those are the rules.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Fucking pendeja.

At least she didn't sic BEnzo on you, then you definitely would have died of boredom.

Or cholera from his shitty diaper he'd fling at me in his distress.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Oh so imaginative, we got a fucking shakespear here, lets all see what they say next! *anticipation*

It's verboten to make fun of someone's writing when you misspell Shakespeare. Those are the rules.

It's also verboten to act like an idiot with such a stupid name like, Fu-no-kata.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Fucking pendeja.

Haha!

That's gross but soo true.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

It's also verboten to act like an idiot with such a stupid name like, Fu-no-kata.

Actually, I beg to differ. I think they go well together.

When I see that name I imagine that fuk nos nada. Zilch, zip, zero...

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Fucking pendeja.

Haha!

Of course it's true. It's completely repulsive.

OP
OP

Fu-no-kata

Factory Bastard
Oh so imaginative, we got a fucking shakespear here, lets all see what they say next! *anticipation
Hey bitch, yer still awfully wordy. Reckon ya might say something worth quoting? Still waiting fucker. Been what... 90 years? How long does it take one of you 'sirs' to grow some balls? ...youre one of the few not nuetered, as of yet. I thought you were G, but you're just...you, so come on with it then lets get this over, one more obscure kof. Heh
SsS thats for you, in case youre dumb or planning on playing dumb, or just dumb in general. Make your post, stake your claim, and fall like the sirs before you.

I reckon you're talking to yourself.
Are you confused or just dumb? This post is not about you lilly. Move along.

I realize it's not about me. I'm just looking for entertainment. It's not very original for one person to talk to themselves under different nics, but what the hell...at least you're trying.
Theres so much paranoia here, if it entertains you to think im someone else, by all means .. have a ball

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Actually, I beg to differ. I think they go well together.

When I see that name I imagine that fuk nos nada. Zilch, zip, zero...
Great use of Alliteration! Too bad it wasn't in the vocabulary thread.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Fucking pendeja.

Haha!

Of course it's true. It's completely repulsive.
Just like his posts and his humor.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Oh so imaginative, we got a fucking shakespear here, lets all see what they say next! *anticipation
Hey bitch, yer still awfully wordy. Reckon ya might say something worth quoting? Still waiting fucker. Been what... 90 years? How long does it take one of you 'sirs' to grow some balls? ...youre one of the few not nuetered, as of yet. I thought you were G, but you're just...you, so come on with it then lets get this over, one more obscure kof. Heh
SsS thats for you, in case youre dumb or planning on playing dumb, or just dumb in general. Make your post, stake your claim, and fall like the sirs before you.

I realize it's not about me. I'm just looking for entertainment. It's not very original for one person to talk to themselves under different nics, but what the hell...at least you're trying.
Theres so much paranoia here, if it entertains you to think im someone else, by all means .. have a ball
Learn to use the quote function dicklips.

Ted232

Banned
Banned

Learn to use the quote function dicklips. what do you mean by that?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

You and your brother seem to be having a tough time using the over simplified quote function here. Do you have the same issue when it comes to breathing on your own?

Ted232

Banned
Banned

You and your brother seem to be having a tough time using the over simplified quote function here. Do you have the same issue when it comes to breathing on your own? i am real and have no brothers online but i do in real life what's you jiving at?

Ted232

Banned
Banned
we all be real up in here up in here

Who the fuck are you???!!! am me and who the hell are you to use that language with me? don't fuck with me man
Hey Ted232, you still having issues putting your words in the appropriate box? no??? you can't understand me or my quotes? ask a professional on here about it. who is meg? she keeps emailing me on my private messenger box off this site about yous types