Putin is backing down

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Putin was only in Ukraine to destroy the biolabs and the Western cabals deepstate from laundering dirty money..

I disagree. He was in Ukraine to slowly try to rebuild the Russian Empire. The Russians have an internal dialogue about being great again. It's was an attempt to distract the Russian people from their failing country.

He needs an external enemy to rally the "troops".

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
I disagree. He was in Ukraine to slowly try to rebuild the Russian Empire. The Russians have an internal dialogue about being great again. It's was an attempt to distract the Russian people from their failing country.

He needs an external enemy to rally the "troops".

Yes this is an issue with people who enjoy benefits of being a power hungry thug.. remember where Putin came from

Admin.

This ain't Texas (woo), ain't. no hold'm woo woo
Site Supporter ☠️
Yes this is an issue with people who enjoy benefits of being a power hungry thug.. remember where Putin came from
Putin_Donald_Trump_Shirtless.jpg

chew the fat

Fluent In Sarcasm
Site Supporter
I think the CIA got Vlad with a hit of Novichok, as he hasn't been looking too good recently ...

VDU0uV4.gif

:daFuq2:

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
I saw on the news that USA's stockpiles of cruise missiles has been depleted significantly. Like, 1/3 gone.

This might be a problem.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
The U.S. hasn't given Ukraine any cruise missiles. Are your referring to MLRS rockets?

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
I was not really paying attention, to be honest.

This is an article that details what they claim they sent:
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

This was a story that I think Senile @Joe referred to a week or two ago:

The important point is that USA spent billions of dollars on this war and has been weakened. That might have been the big picture plan all along.

Chin-na.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I was not really paying attention, to be honest.

This is an article that details what they claim they sent:

This was a story that I think Senile @Joe referred to a week or two ago:

The important point is that USA spent billions of dollars on this war and has been weakened. That might have been the big picture plan all along.

Chin-na.
Russia is losing the War @The Prowler.

If you say the US has been weakened militarily (which it has due to decreasing military stockpiles), then it must be 10x worse for Russia.

They've likely depleted the best their military can offer.

I've no malice towards Russian people or the young men who fight on their side. But its sad so many had to go down like they have.

Such a needless loss of life. Many young Russian men with promising lives snuffed out in an instant on the battlefield. Others who will come back missing arms, legs.

Same time Russia needs to be defeated for the Greater Good & Putin overthrown so the Russian people can finally taste democracy & realize the great potential their country has to offer.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
I think it's going great for the people that believe in freedom from authoritarians like Putin.

You don't get it.. Russia has been winning and with open Chinese support is unable to lose.

Nobody can counter that duo....and to continue assures another World War.... probably with tactical nukes which the West is powerless to combat.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Laugh it up, mudguts.... you have no idea what we could be in for.... or more particularly, what you in the northern hemisphere are sleepwalking into.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
@The Prowler wants to sick puny Putin's dick & brownnose Xii Jin Ping's arsehole.

I detest tyrants & mass murderers mysrlf which these 2 dictators you adore so much belong @The Prowler.

I hope Putin dies a slow violent death with his neck strung up by a rope so he can feel the pain he inflicted on others all his life.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Not supporters of Russia.... non supporters of Western/NATO aggression....

And for the record.... I'm a big L Libertarian, not a conservative.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
They overthrew the government of Ukraine nearly a decade ago and installed provocative and corrupt puppets who've committed atrocities against their Eastern citizens (Ethnic Russians), while demanding admittance to NATO with the intention of parking missiles systems on their Russian border capable of hitting the major Russian cities.

Read more; talk less, Gordita.....

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
They overthrew the government of Ukraine nearly a decade ago and installed provocative and corrupt puppets who've committed atrocities against their Eastern citizens (Ethnic Russians), while demanding admittance to NATO with the intention of parking missiles systems on their Russian border capable of hitting the major Russian cities.

Read more; talk less, Gordita.....

They overthrew a corrupt government that was ruled by the Russians through a puppet.