Q Found !

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️
He's not related to El Stubbo, is he?
Obviously a Chinese agent - I mean 8Chan, like Charlie Chan?
Chinese misinformation campaign and this is what all trumptards believe in as the TRUTH! .

Numbuh wun suhn.
Anything to own the libs, I guess?

I mean does anything say maga more than face paint...

https%3A%2F%2Fspecials-images.forbesimg.com%2Fimageserve%2F604103eb284d86548c3a7db0%2F0x0.jpg%3FcropX1%3D0%26cropX2%3D2462%26cropY1%3D125%26cropY2%3D1510

and a Fraternal Order of Water Buffalo hat?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

The "guy" isn't even white. you fuckin idjits.

Who cares he isnt white. Why do you think that matters?

Because corporate media told you everyone on the right is racist and you actually believe that?

You probably also believe every Trump supporter is a Qer as well.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

The "guy" isn't even white. you fuckin idjits.

Who cares he isnt white. Why do you think that matters?

Because corporate media told you everyone on the right is racist and you actually believe that?

You probably also believe every Trump supporter is a Qer as well.
ErbatSKVoAAtpZf.jpg

So post a dumb meme that has nothing to do with the topic about something no one here has ever said.

K.

FYI no called the Twitter ban Orwellian. They called the false accusations as well as the Parler attack Orwellian.

If this were Oceania, corporate media is the Ministry of Truth.

I suggest you go read it yourself.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Funny how fast that attack on the Capitol was dropped even though it killed two officers....because the attacker wasnt white and it couldn't be used to smear Trump supporters isnt it?

Its like they know their readers are malleable, partisan hacks who dont care about honesty.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Funny how fast that attack on the Capitol was dropped even though it killed two officers....because the attacker wasnt white and it couldn't be used to smear Trump supporters isnt it?

Its like they know their readers are malleable, partisan hacks who dont care about honesty.
The most recent attacker was clearly a lone wolf nutbag, possibly motivated by 1/6/2021 you simpleton, he was not Hundred's of Trump Supporters brought together at the behest of the sitting lame duck president after being given a call to action by said President. Try to keep up.

Last edited:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

The most recent attacker was clearly a lone wolf nutbag, possibly motivated by 1/16/2021 you simpleton, he was not Hundred's of Trump Supporters brought together at the behest of the sitting lame duck president after being given a call to action by said President. Try to keep up.

You mean the 6th.

And as well, if he were a Trump supporter this would be ongoing national news thumped nonstop.

You haven't realized your corporate masters are full of shit yet.....not my problem.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

The most recent attacker was clearly a lone wolf nutbag, possibly motivated by 1/16/2021 you simpleton, he was not Hundred's of Trump Supporters brought together at the behest of the sitting lame duck president after being given a call to action by said President. Try to keep up.

You mean the 6th.

And as well, if he were a Trump supporter this would be ongoing national news thumped nonstop.

You haven't realized your corporate masters are full of shit yet.....not my problem.
Distrust of corporate masters is an excellent reason to vote for Trumptardism Duhv!

LMAO.

:Crazy:

OP
OP

Holliday Unchained

Banned
Banned

You mean the 6th.

Distrust of corporate masters is an excellent reason to vote for Trumptardism Duhv!

LMAO.

. Trumptards are too stupid to realize that Trump is the epitome of everything they now claim to oppose, the status quo - representing all that us terrible dirty hippies have opposed for over 50 years.
. Amusing to an inventor of the term corporate masters, to watch these fools chasing and barking at their tails up the the wrong tree.
QAnon indeed - Truth are lies and lies truth for sure.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

You mean the 6th.

LMAO.

. Trumptards are too stupid to realize that Trump is the epitome of everything they now claim to oppose, the status quo - representing all that us terrible dirty hippies have opposed for over 50 years.
. Amusing to an inventor of the term corporate masters, to watch these fools chasing and barking at their tails up the the wrong tree.
QAnon indeed - Truth are lies and lies truth for sure.
Nothing fights against corporate masters like lots of deregulation!

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
He's not related to El Stubbo, is he?
Obviously a Chinese agent - I mean 8Chan, like Charlie Chan?
Chinese misinformation campaign and this is what all trumptards believe in as the TRUTH! .

Numbuh wun suhn.

Where do you fools get the false idea that anyone cared about this? Polling showed less than 1% heard of it much less cared about it yet all of you fools wrongly think everyone not on your side endorsed it? Why? Can't you see how absurd your claim is? Don't you understand that your ignorance and hate has been manipulated?

Talk about fools getting lead around by the nose. You have more in common with Q then you think.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Wait a minute, I think I've been saying for 8 months now that I DGAF about Qanon. Now I'm supposed to GAF about the leader? Is he a nigger? Lemme know. PWN3D! BTW, were you salty that the guy leading the Proud Boys turned out to be black or whatever and we didnt GAF? KA-POWN3D!