Racist wrestling?

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
When is that promo from? 2002 era?

I doubt they would risk that kind of thing nowadays Lol.
Yeah, that was around 2003 until 2006. Ruthless aggression era! It was a fine gimmick. Ahead of its time. The comments speak of itself.

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Rememeber:
If it‘s not WHITE, it is not right!!!!

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Another epic classic. Mister McMahon is for life. Try not laugh

Gutterballs

Banned
Banned
Are you ok? I read reports there was attempted burglary at your palace. Someone tried to steal many items from your home. I hope these reports are false. They saided they were looking for a short very short fat faggot with a moustache and even faggoty goatee from Illionois was seen entering your home Dilf. You should check to see if any is missing.. you have so many priceless items I would if anything was STOLEN.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Everything is racist! They got a bullet recently with the DNA of Egyptian mummys having European DNA lol broken hearts man!
We wuz kangz is a lie???
Yep, near East and European DNA... Demographics can change over thousands of years but I still think there's some ET shit regarding what's there, this shit is just ridiculous

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
@UncleDiLF It is a new dawn and we can hump who we want when we want with realz
NaXlsuh.gif

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
I know it’s comical and shit…but I can’t believe you blokes get into all this wrestling. Shit’s too close for me. Too much DNA swappage. I like to fight at an arm’s reach apart. Innit?

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
When I tried out for jujitsu, my instructor just took a shit and it was a very hot day that day. He then preceded to smother me in sweat and micro fucking shit particles. I wanted to dry-gag at that fucking effort! I never went back…

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
I know it’s comical and shit…but I can’t believe you blokes get into all this wrestling. Shit’s too close for me. Too much DNA swappage. I like to fight at an arm’s reach apart. Innit?

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
The art of fighting is to be fast. And to counterattack even faster. In fact,nit’s pleasant to see someone on the offensive, so I can perform an option of well-rehearsed moves and be defensive.

Fighting is like dancing to me…I love it!