Ralph Nader to Progressives/Independents: Vote Democrat

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️
He should know how dangerous splitting the vote can be, since his his run in 2000. May have led the way for W.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
It certainly didn't help matters.
I'm not anti 3rd party, I just think we are a few years away before we as a Country are ready for something like that, but when JFK Jr. get's back he will unite the Country!

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I'm not anti 3rd party, I just think we are a few years away before we as a Country are ready for something like that, but when JFK Jr. get's back he will unite the Country!

I think that we're moving in that direction, but we have a way to go.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
He should know how dangerous splitting the vote can be, since his his run in 2000. May have led the way for W.

It was the cause of a W Bush presidency who in turn destroyed your country, America.

That's why it's no longer Great.

all because of one administration and 1 man.

516VQZi13nL._AC_SY780_.jpg

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
It was the cause of a W Bush presidency who in turn destroyed your country, America.

That's why it's no longer Great.

all because of one administration and 1 man.

516VQZi13nL._AC_SY780_.jpg
America sold it's soul when we elected Reagan, a kindly old man it seemed, that started the fall of the middle class after selling out the GOP to the so called "Moral Majority" (it was neither) ie the Christian Right and started the Right Wing "Culture Wars"

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
America sold it's soul when we elected Reagan, a kindly old man it seemed, that started the fall of the middle class after selling out the GOP to the so called "Moral Majority" (it was neither) ie the Christian Right and started the Right Wing "Culture Wars"

I think it started before Reagan. I think it started in 1964 with the Civil Rights movement and the horror that was Barry Goldwater. Reagan was their "kind" version of hate. Trump just stripped the mask off and said

HAAAAAAAAAAAA, here's Donny!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
So by "democracy" we all know it means power.

They are afraid of actual democracy where the people are represented and put first.

Nader doesn't give a shit about the people - he cares about his monoparty benefiting and having control.

You guys show everyday that you dont even KNOW what or where the "GOP" is or what they are doing. You support an authoritarian movement and creating a one party country with centralized federal power. That's exactly what "democracy" means when you establishment cucks say it.

When its REAL democracy you call it treason and terrorism because you dont think anyone besides the democrats should have any sort of voice.

And that is plain obvious EVEN to a rising number of people who consider themselves left. This scum bag is trying to appeal to sane leftists and pulling out this tired smear tactic that "I know democrats suck and fucking over everyone and destroying liberties and lives....but you NEED to vote for them because the other party is evil! Its not democracy if we lose!"

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

They are afraid of actual democracy where the people are represented and put first.

Nader doesn't give a shit about the people - he cares about his monoparty benefiting and having control.

You guys show everyday that you dont even KNOW what or where the "GOP" is or what they are doing. You support an authoritarian movement and creating a one party country with centralized federal power. That's exactly what "democracy" means when you establishment cucks say it.

When its REAL democracy you call it treason and terrorism because you dont think anyone besides the democrats should have any sort of voice.

And that is plain obvious EVEN to a rising number of people who consider themselves left. This scum bag is trying to appeal to sane leftists and pulling out this tired smear tactic that "I know democrats suck and fucking over everyone and destroying liberties and lives....but you NEED to vote for them because the other party is evil! Its not democracy if we lose!"

You don't know the first thing about what you're talking about. You're massively ignorant.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
What is wrong in what I said?

Oh wait.....i called some people who oppose the democrats "leftists".

And we all know EVERYONE who critisizes the glorious overlords or points out their lies and bullshit is a "tRuMpTaRd". They are all right wing extremists.

You cant go losing your precious democracy to all these "Republican extremists" who are just supposed to shut the fuck up and pay for everything you guys are told to want.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Stop gaslighting, and it doesn't take 27 paragraphs to say "Liberal's bad!"

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Stop gaslighting, and it doesn't take 27 paragraphs to say "Liberal's bad!"

What was gaslighting?

Sorry I'm not dumbing myself down just because YOU cant follow anything besides "libtards bad....trumpusms!"

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
And why would I gaslight?

Yes yes you got me. I'm in it for the money.

Lulz.

How dare I not enjoy government driven poverty and high crime levels. And nuclear war and shit.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
And why would I gaslight?

Yes yes you got me. I'm in it for the money.

Lulz.

How dare I not enjoy government driven poverty and high crime levels. And nuclear war and shit.

I don't think anyone "enjoys government driven poverty" and some of us don't enjoy corporate driven poverty any better. If you don't know yet that "government" drives poverty on the behalf of their corporate donors, you don't know shit from crap.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
....I'd have to agree with you on this point @Dove. If Nader is encouraging people to vote Democrat, he sure didn't say that 20 years ago. Nader encouraged Democrats to split their vote & for him. So he was in reality an enabler who brought in one of the worst presidents in US history which still has catasrophic consequences to this day.

By the way, this isnt even my assessment or the liberal left. But from leading or well known Republicans.

Last edited:

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Every time there is a war it takes DECADES to pay for it. The West and the USA in particular, are still paying for all your previous wars. That is why poor people are still in poverty AND you breed too much. You breed and you do not even have dwellings of your own.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Every time there is a war it takes DECADES to pay for it. The West and the USA in particular, are still paying for all your previous wars. That is why poor people are still in poverty AND you breed too much. You breed and you do not even have dwellings of your own.

I completely agree on the war but our birth rates are actually declining

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
the birth rates aren't declining... they are alarming... We have gone through this before... there are 7.8 billion. That is an alarming figure. Most are in abject poverty. Highrise is no place to raise children.