“Soy Sippers” :LOL2:
pr6x9SO.jpg

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Now, since the glory days of old many things have changed, faggots and trannies running wild, mexicunts, muzzrats, chongs and jews think they have the white man licked and running for his very life. Thing is, the liberal way of life is about to come to an end, a revolution is coming as white identity rises up from the ashes to manifest destiny. You who oppose us. Me, Scouse and Dilf are nothing but Killary Klinton supporting NWO Zio sheeple. A bunch of Jackalopes. You're nothing but the soy sippers infesting a starbucks with their prolapses anuses sitting on their 2,000 dollar Ipads crying about capitalism. You will be crushed.

Bahaha!!

As I am heading to an important business meATing to make another 60.000 bucks, watching quavo with "Lamb Talk" , I am cracking up!!!

I imagine all of here sipping soy latte with your LeftFlix hipster beards and broken up anus prolapses hanging out at Starbucks, and crying over capitalism! While you pathetic liberal sick clowns buy 2000 bucks iPads and these EarPods for 250 bucks to look like a clown!

RapeApe aka SupremeVictory manhadled you all with just 2 fist pumps!

You filthy swine!

Conservative is cool! Being conservative is the way to go, you filthy pigs!

Hard times will come guys, now with SupremeVictory Holding you a mirror, you weak betamales and simps.

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
RapeApe with epic avatar on Ync with the hanged and sad looking nikker
Die.

bahahaha. People like you are hillarious.
full of hate. Imbetnyour wife cheATed on you with your best friend. Your job sucks cause your BOSS don’t respect you. And you look like shit :ROFL::LMAO2::LMAO::LOL1::LOL2::ThumbsUp3:

i win. Always. You unfortunate.