I miss SupremeVictory aka RapeApe

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
My Romanian brother. Vlad the impaler

I am listening to baroque music and think of our conversations about knives. Refugees and filth.

If you read this. Bless you.

Once you cameded here and posted supreme baroque videos. Of course the masses here listen to Justin Bieber or Retardi B. Riff raff. No class.

They didn't valued your supreme style and knowledge.

I had a lot of sads.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Is he net-dead? When was the last time you saw him around? I bet his life isn't on hold in Romania like ours is with all this Covid scamdemic shite....

Is there even a lockdown in Romania? The western Lugenpresse never talks about Eastern Europe.

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Is he net-dead? When was the last time you saw him around? I bet his life isn't on hold in Romania like ours is with all this Covid scamdemic shite....

Is there even a lockdown in Romania? The western Lugenpresse never talks about Eastern Europe.

Brother Scouse. We are partners in crime since 2009 I guess.

Last time I saw him on Theync commenting on a video, where Nikkers were clubbing another Nikker with a 2by4. I had a fake SJW account and asked him, why he shows no compassion, that a man is hurt by other guys and why is so racist. We are humans at the end.

I enjoy his epic CRUSH!!!! Hillarious.

It was 1 or 2 years ago. Then ync closed forum. I was EXPRESS BANNED. My SJW character was loving Greta, being vegan and always shocked by the racist and heartless comments. I pissed off many. Then coffin dodger and incel Bodger EXPRESS BANNED me.

Yeah, Lügenpresse is the right term mein Bruder im Geiste! Alles Hurensöhne!!!

I know nothing! What about Africa??? No news!!!

Hope he is doing fine!