Poofer has returned !

pooferre.png

Master

Won't post at a forum CDunce has a panel at
Site Supporter
Poofer has returned !

pooferre.png
No, he hasnt.

I would rather have my anus dilated and be given a colonic with a fire hose at full force while hand cuffed to the doctors table then come back to a bunch of socially awkward mid retards such as whats left of this fallacy of a community.

I would rather watch Stevie Wonder finger paint then read what amounts to textual gastric bypass surgery from the uncapable lemmings who say the same shit that was being produced in 2003 when grade school insults on the internet was considered "edgy" while in the hands of actual talented writers.

Most of the idiots here have had the Sonic rings knocked out of the loaves of bread they call brains years ago and post up their PTSD episodes like their Kareem in the paint. Sorry, im not reading that jibberish. One post that made me chuckle isnt enough for one of the GOATS.

After TDM, and you narrow, frisbee minded nobody's who dont have a clue who he is were influenced by him like it or not, im the greatest this game has ever seen. And dont be upset that I don't want anything to do with this garbage. You should be thankful im not here leaning back on you tards like the iron shiek putting the camel clutch on a victim. You idiots take this shit personally. I dont.

So if you guys miss me, theres a search engine and a wayback machine. I dont give away content for free and theres nobody here worth creating content over anyways. Message boards are dead and have been for years. Nobody reads you bastions of retardation any more then they did when flaming was at its apex.

They read me tho. Fancy that.

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Gary has not posted a weather Vocaroo update in days...that tells me it's gotten really bad in here.

When I saw Scotty the canary in the coal mine keel over due to boredom a few weeks ago...I knew it was time to exit stage left.

Master

Site Supporter
Gary has not posted a weather Vocaroo update in days...that tells me it's gotten really bad in here.

When I saw Scotty the canary in the coal mine keel over due to boredom a few weeks ago...I knew it was time to exit stage left.
There's more creativity on gaming sub reddits.

Hell, there's better flaming on wrestling sub reddits where ppl are cutting promos on each other that don't revolve are morons calling each other child molesters as some big gotcha.

This is why the BH archives will always be read until the end of time. There's so much quality content on one page that most of these forums combined will never touch.

Who knows, maybe Brains new forum will work out...

Master

Site Supporter
And the funny thing is, I make one post in this thread and everyone on this forum is in it.

Thirst trap

See you losers in five more months

reaper

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Meanwhile lets take a brief intermission from Poofer not returning to listen to some classic Island Boyz

:LOL:

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
For a guy who didn't return Martini seems to be posting a lot.

Master

Site Supporter
Looks like the entire Boy George make a wish ensemble is out in full force with this top tier clown activity.

Tis a shame ppl have to scroll thru garbage to get to my excellent posts

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
How is the unlicensed burger business going, Martini? Have you been shut down for food poisoning yet?

SirSuperSouthern

It's Always 5:55, bitch.
Site Supporter

I'M THE GOAT, FUCKING FUCKERS!
Frank-booth-striped-shirt.jpg

Goddamn right you are. The number of grade A++ posts you've been dropping for well over a decade is far more than anyone else, ever - fact. One of the best posters and match posters? Check. Easily the best mod by far, anywhere on the internet? Check. Does that really make KM the GOAT?

It dooooooes!
kang.webp

SSS
- Goddamn right he is.