I Miss Prowler Already :(

BLEACH

And there was the pale horse...
Factory Bastard
Was it the hyphen that gave you a boggle?
Should I refrain from being multisyllabic?

I'm here to help.

If you just stopped trying to be coy and clever at every turn. It would make a difference in deciphering what you are saying.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
tumblr_nbfn8mUDhr1t9bwpoo1_250.gif
Ha ha you like to sniff swinging ballses

Corky

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Ontario has all the news covering the disappearance of a white corvette. Prowlers? niggers be saying the news who? what about that sexy car?? Its like the baldness made the man like he never existed. So the question is where is the car now? if you have any tips please call Ontario Police immediately one of them will get back to you once they are done at Tim Horton's and the donut thief case. Another breaking news report on that will follow soon

OP
OP
Alticus

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
Siding with leftarded imbeciles! Remember one thing…I was a member here since the outset. Your mob is just a consideration. To compel argument.
You do know that I'm Canadian right? I don't look at members through a political lens. I do get a kick out of Trump and like to tease others with gifs of him and stuff, but that's as far as it goes. As far as Prowler goes he posted the always popular 'Goodbye Letter' because he feels like he's being picked on. He's just one more troll who can't take a dose of his own medicine. If he's anything like others I've seen he is probably using TOR or a vpn so he can lurk and read everything said about him here without showing up in the visitors list making it look like he hasn't been here since he posted the 'Goodbye Letter'. That, or he's created an alt to play around with.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Factory Bastard
You do know that I'm Canadian right? I don't look at members through a political lens. I do get a kick out of Trump and like to tease others with gifs of him and stuff, but that's as far as it goes. As far as Prowler goes he posted the always popular 'Goodbye Letter' because he feels like he's being picked on. He's just one more troll who can't take a dose of his own medicine. If he's anything like others I've seen he is probably using TOR or a vpn so he can lurk and read everything said about him here without showing up in the visitors list. That, or he's created an alt to play around with.
I didn’t know anything about Prowler…I run a business. He’s retired. And he’s probably tired of the same lame bullshit that was propaganded by the same mob that you seem to side with?

OP
OP
Alticus

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
I didn’t know anything about Prowler…I run a business. He’s retired. And he’s probably tired of the same lame bullshit that propaganda led by the same mob that you seem to side with?
Who is in this mob you're are talking about?