I miss King Martini

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
King Poofter hasn’t got an entertaining bone in his body…innit? Lol

Not really. He was funny until I met him and now I just view him as pathetic and unhinged and like most disordered narcissists ....completely unable to put personal matters to the side.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Not really. He was funny until I met him and now I just view him as pathetic and unhinged and like most disordered narcissists ....completely unable to put personal matters to the side.
Yeah he’s definitely one of a kind Dove.

On behalf of us fair dinkum males here on Bastard Factory, I would like to apologise for his unmanly behaviour and effeminate values. The bloke pees from his clit after all!!!

:BFF:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Yeah he’s definitely one of a kind Dove.

On behalf of us fair dinkum males here on Bastard Factory, I would like to apologise for his unmanly behaviour and effeminate values. The bloke pees from his clit after all!!!

:BFF:

Don't apologize for him!! You guys didn't do anything.

He is a specail case for sure. Definately not a representative of the males I know from forums lol

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Don't apologize for him!! You guys didn't do anything.

He is a specail case for sure. Definately not a representative of the males I know from forums lol
Yeah…but I still feel embarrassed that he’s male and such a dickhead. We should put him out of his misery once and for all!

nmtOLYc.gif

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
The man had style and class and was undeniably a draw.

There's a dearth of entertaining narcissistic egomaniacs on the board these days.

Breaky and Dovey aren't entertaining.
Narcissistic egomaniac, yes. Entertaining? Well, hmmmm, I have to think about that.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
I’m really pissed off for the fact that you lied to me. You said that you were a sophisticated older woman and a professor. Just be truthful next time…
fucking PED :LOL3: stop hiding your true self, you know you want out FAGGOT

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
I’m really pissed off for the fact that you lied to me. You said that you were a sophisticated older woman and a professor. Just be truthful next time…

And Dove told me Big was good in bed….

Here’s a clue for bedtime: searching for honesty online is like reading the nutritional value on a bag of ice.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Dude, aren’t you the same hamhock sweathog that wouldn’t shut the fuck up about your one night stand with Biggie?

We were reading that shit for years. Being grossed out and revolted by the thought of him banging your big pig self. Stfu already
Exactly lol

Of course I wasn’t “good in bed”. I didNt want to be there

How dumb is this drunk?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
I was good in bed with dove because I wanted to be there and she turned me on.

She rode my face like a naughty cowgirl and I ate and then beat that peach for hours

On the other one I just closed my eyes and pretended I was in a happier place - somewhere like an enemy cartel camp where my face was being peeled off slowly and set on fire

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
The man had style and class and was undeniably a draw.

There's a dearth of entertaining narcissistic egomaniacs on the board these days.

Breaky and Dovey aren't entertaining.
Is Martini still alive and kickin' @Blurt?

Wonder if COVID got 'im.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

He is.

It helps when a man genuinely wants to fuck you though. Personally i wouldn't have sex with a man who didn't truly desire me....hence why I enjoyed it more.

I didn't have to plot and coerce. He would come up to me from behind, put his arms around me and whisper in my ear things he couldn't wait to do to me. He had a foot down rock solid rule that when he got home from work my ass was to be upstairs so he could have 20 minutes at the least of exclusive and up close uninterrupted Dovey time.

And I don't ask for much ...but I know he would have given me anything I wanted. I had the Biggie you wanted so badly. And you got the Big you pretend or delude yourself into believing I had.

That hurt? Good.

How gross to keep bringing this up.

Last edited:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Exactly lol

Of course I wasn’t “good in bed”. I didNt want to be there

How dumb is this drunk?

She's so narcissistic she's comparing my whole sex life with you to her sneaky and forced weekend pity fuck sexual assault.

You actually wanted to please me lol. What a fucking garbage person she is.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I was good in bed with dove because I wanted to be there and she turned me on.

She rode my face like a naughty cowgirl and I ate and then beat that peach for hours

On the other one I just closed my eyes and pretended I was in a happier place - somewhere like an enemy cartel camp where my face was being peeled off slowly and set on fire

All these years and some people just can't stop until they finally get the details that probably haunt their mind.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
He is.

It helps when a man genuinely wants to fuck you though. Personally i wouldn't have sex with a man who didn't truly desire me....hence why I enjoyed it more.

I didn't have to plot and coerce. He would come up to me from behind, put his arms around me and whisper in my ear things he couldn't wait to do to me. He had a foot down rock solid rule that when he got home from work my ass was to be upstairs so he could have 20 minutes at the least of exclusive and up close uninterrupted Dovey time.

And I don't ask for much ...but I know he would have given me anything I wanted. I had the Biggie you wanted so badly. And you got the Big you pretend or delude yourself into believing I had.

That hurt? Good.

How gross to keep bringing this up.
Now that’s gonna leave a mark. Lol

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Here’s a clue for bedtime: searching for honesty online is like reading the nutritional value on a bag of ice.
So now you want idle chat with me? I don’t get you! Love me or hate me…you don’t get to have your cake and eat it too.