I miss King Martini

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I wonder if his kids saw any of that supposed $8,000? Has be bothered to replace that dirty old mattress on the floor we heard so much about?

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Yeah but he made $8k last month online, honest!

Weird how he's still wearing the same egg stained Walmart t-shirt he's had on for the past 3 weeks though....
Yeah of course he did... lmao

that's why he's HERE this month :LOL3:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I wonder if his kids saw any of that supposed $8,000? Has be bothered to replace that dirty old mattress on the floor we heard so much about?

This guy is broke to the point where he is really gonna suffer the rest of his life.

The future for him is rough. He doesn't take care of himself at all. Not just hygenically but physically. He is overweight and unhealthy and once he starts having problems it's gonna be like dominos.....and he has no way to afford any long term care. He has no family to help him.

It's genuinely fucking sad but it's gonna be a hell of his own making.

When your entire is wasted living solely to serve your own self even at the expense of those you should be taking care of....well don't expect the end of your life to be pretty.

I watch my mother be a narcissist who is always miserable and always a victim and constantly complains after wasting her entire life trying to find ways to not have to do fuck all but sit and be drunk or high. If she's grateful that regardless of everything she's put me through I'm still willing to step up and look after her....she doesn't show it. But they say people will die as they lived.

If you were selfish and difficult....anxious and combative...you'll die that way. If you were relaxed and loving and brave....you'll die that way.

People like my mom....and Pooptard here....remind me to reflect on myself frequently and to hold onto my humility and be that loving and brave person. It's not about money or material bullshit either....which is what matters to fucktards like this. I love how it's the most important thing to them and they don't even have it lol

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
I watch my mother be a narcissist who is always miserable and always a victim and constantly complains after wasting her entire life trying to find ways to not have to do fuck all but sit and be drunk or high. If she's grateful that regardless of everything she's put me through I'm still willing to step up and look after her....she doesn't show it. But they say people will die as they lived.
I gotta give you big respect on that one cause I wouldn't put up with half that shit. Especially knowing the history

You're a better person than I.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I gotta give you big respect on that one cause I wouldn't put up with half that shit. Especially knowing the history

You're a better person than I.

It floors my besty too. Because he knows a lot about my life...since he has directly involved for 28 years.

He hates her honestly. But respects me for doing this.....doesn't understand it at all BUT he supports me in it.

Through the years she's tried to fuck him 3 times. He has taken me to the ER a few times in the middle of the night to pick her drunk ass up after some of her and Fred's drunken psycho dramas. He has witnessed a lot and still is allowing her in his house lol.

And she still will insult me. She said to me yesterday that "you've never been one to think anything through" .....as if she is? I don't expect any gratitude or appreciation from her so I'll never be disappointed.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
And she still will insult me. She said to me yesterday that "you've never been one to think anything through" .....as if she is? I don't expect any gratitude or appreciation from her so I'll never be disappointed.
Don't all parents do that? I'm always the one who is blamed initially whenever anything goes pear shaped Lol.

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
It's worse then that,he's dead Jim !
4Lmd55M.mp4

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

She was 17 when she had me....which isn't really an excuse at all but context. I was raised by my grandmother and my second closest "parent" was grandma's sister.

They are both gone now and have been since my 20s. I lost my grandma when I was 21.

My mother has always been like an unhinged, trouble making and selfish older sister whose mess I always cleaned up.

I don't think she's long for this world honestly. I don't mean she's gonna be dead in a few weeks....i think 5 years tops is all she has left. Her own choices will see to it. And my kids will never witness me leaving grandma to her own devices while she declines mentally and physically.

She is a pain the fucking ass though.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Don't all parents do that? I'm always the one who is blamed initially whenever anything goes pear shaped Lol.

I don't. I don't blame or insult my daughters.

I'm the mother I didn't have and I respect and love them and guide them....I never take any shots, especially when I know they are already down on something.

My mother? She loves kicking when you're down. She will say some of the meanest and most hateful shit.

Why do you think my skin is so thick? If you saw the way my own mother has spoken to me .....yeah.

Master

Won't post at a forum CDunce has a panel at
Site Supporter
Imagine being a grown man and wasting time on that crap instead of making something of yourself and providing for your family? Even his picture looks like a man child who never grew up and got a real job.
Hmmm

No yuo?

You have twice as many posts here then me.

I get paid to play video games. You sit here and and babble for nothing.

How does that feel? Is it true your family disowned you because of time wasted on internet message boards? That's what I heard.

Wait....I'm sure the cattle with 40k posts will be running right after you embarrassing themselves with the "how's dares he plays video games while we live on message boards" (Snickers)

Too. Fucking. Easy.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
It floors my besty too. Because he knows a lot about my life...since he has directly involved for 28 years.

He hates her honestly. But respects me for doing this.....doesn't understand it at all BUT he supports me in it.

Through the years she's tried to fuck him 3 times. He has taken me to the ER a few times in the middle of the night to pick her drunk ass up after some of her and Fred's drunken psycho dramas. He has witnessed a lot and still is allowing her in his house lol.

I'm not exactly crazy about her either but I do respect your ability to overcome the default inclination.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
I don't. I don't blame or insult my daughters.

I'm the mother I didn't have and I respect and love them and guide them....I never take any shots, especially when I know they are already down on something.

My mother? She loves kicking when you're down. She will say some of the meanest and most hateful shit.

Why do you think my skin is so thick? If you saw the way my own mother has spoken to me .....yeah.
My mother can be the same, not sure whether it's intentional or not, but she's often made me feel worse at low points in my life, yet helped and been supportive other times.

Nobody is perfect I guess, our parents included. :SadFace:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
My mother can be the same, not sure whether it's intentional or not, but she's often made me feel worse at low points in my life, yet helped and been supportive other times.

Nobody is perfect I guess, our parents included. :SadFace:

I totally understand the direction you are going in here and people have always responded in similar ways.

Believe me she's my "mother" in the way where I grew in her womb. That's it. She's literally never been a mother or parent to me ever. I'm not saying this like "oh poor me!".....my grandmother was that figure in my life. And I have people that love and support me. So I'm not lacking. I never expect perfection either. I'm just saying she was never ever in that mother role for me. And her addictions and narcissism have put me....and the rest of the family....through a lot over the years. And she will never change or own it.

I've came to terms with the reality here a very long time ago. And it's okay. It is what it is. I don't feel bad or anything.

I love who I am today and I wouldn't be this person if I wasn't molded to be....yanno?

Last edited:

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Believe me she's my "mother" in the way where I grew in her womb. That's it. She's literally never been a mother or parent to me ever. I'm not saying this like "oh poor me!".....my grandmother was that figure in my life. And I have people that love and support me. So I'm not lacking. I never expect perfection either. I'm just saying she was never ever in that mother role for me. And her addictions and narcissism have put me....and the rest of the family....through a lot over the years. And she will never change or own it.

I've came to terms with the reality here a very long time ago. And it's okay. It is what it is. I don't feel bad or anything.

I love who I am today and I wouldn't be this person if I wasn't molded to be....yanno?
Well, obviously we don't know each other well enough to share intimate family details, but I am happy that you have been able to make the best of a difficult upbringing, raise a family and craft some form of happy life for yourself and your loved ones.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Well, obviously we don't know each other well enough to share intimate family details, but I am happy that you have been able to make the best of a difficult upbringing, raise a family and craft some form of happy life for yourself and your loved ones.

Every Mothers Day I go cranking this

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
She’s one of the strongest women I know

Thirsty misty isn’t fit to clean her toilet

OP
OP
Blurt

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
Christ.

Bastard Factory psychotherapy.

Two-bit trailer trash twats.