Did Mega Televangelist Joel Osteen Miss Kicking His Tithes Up To God In Heaven?

Admin.

All that glitters, is not gold.
Site Supporter ☠️
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Police responding to reported shooting at Joel Osteen's Lakewood Church in Houston​

Lakewood Church is famous for its senior pastor Joel Osteen​

If you don't keep up on your tithes, God will stand back and let Satan have his way with you.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Despite the shooting at his Lakewood Church in Houston, Joel Osteen is happy to report his $50 million dollar net worth, personal mansion, luxury yacht and private jet was not harmed in this incident…

They say that's money
Can't buy love in this world
But it'll get you a half-pound of cocaine
And a sixteen-year-old girl
And a great big long limousine
On a hot September night
Now that may not be love but it is all right
One, two
It's money that I love
Want to kiss you three, four (money)
It's money that I love (money)
Used to worry about the poor
But I don't worry anymore
Used to worry about the black man
Now, I don't worry about the black man
Used to worry
'Bout the starving children of India
You know what I say now about the starving children of India
I say, oh mama

The Atomic Punk

Factory Bastard
This is just another example of how we need to embrace the trans community ........letting thier love and grace shine through........at least it wasnt out to kill more Christian children.......we know how @@LotusBud and @Lily Hete the killing if children.......all children right?

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
This is just another example of how we need to embrace the trans community ........letting thier love and grace shine through........at least it wasnt out to kill more Christian children.......we know how @@LotusBud and @Lily Hete the killing if children.......all children right?

Have I told you to go fuck yourself, lately?

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Praise Jesus that this person with extensive criminal and mental histories was able to acquire an AR15 Style Rifle, The Choice of most of america's active mass shooters!

• PoW
Reactions: X

X

xXx
Site Supporter

More Heathens wanting to harm children………..in the voice of Jerry Seinfeld……..” what’s with these evil Heathens”
it's the culture of your shithole buddy ... it's spreading here to, you're like a Cancer, just look all over the world, shithole fingerprints everywhere

The Atomic Punk

Factory Bastard
That’s a funny story, Knob but what’s the connection with Osteen?
Can’t remember now……….doesnt matter though does it?………the lack of self respect in folks these days pales in comparison to the respect for others and life in general……….notice though the story made sure to point out the kids were Caucasian……….hmmmm.…….finally an honest description of perpetrators of crime……..and it’s for two white kids…..

Anyway…….

Regarding X’s quief about shit spreading like cancer………no one is flocking to your shit hole like they are to the US………destroying it from within……..all according to plan by your handlers

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Can’t remember now……….doesnt matter though does it?………the lack of self respect in folks these days pales in comparison to the respect for others and life in general……….notice though the story made sure to point out the kids were Caucasian……….hmmmm.…….finally an honest description of perpetrators of crime……..and it’s for two white kids…..

Anyway…….

Regarding X’s quief about shit spreading like cancer………no one is flocking to your shit hole like they are to the US………destroying it from within……..all according to plan by your handlers
Flocking to your shithole?? It’s your own guhntards destroying it from within all under the guise of a fucking ancient amendment…. Maybe if you embraced the differences of those flocking to your country instead of fucking WHINING you’d actually achieve something, oh yeh my bad you’ve got an orange retarded diddler on the way to save ya’ll BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
it's the culture of your shithole buddy ... it's spreading here to, you're like a Cancer, just look all over the world, shithole fingerprints everywhere
This is very true. Gun culture and toxic capitalism. Spreading like widlfire.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Anyway…….

Let me ask you an important question friend, would your collection of books pass a Ladies For Liberty Audit?

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Well if that be the case they're even.

kc shooter was a Trump supporter and this one a Bernie bot

So score is 1-1.

They re tied for the sheer nutiness

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
KC shooter?
The Liberty Daily*

5de78bb6-1742-4d8c-8cea-3ecf661086b1_text.gif

If you need proof someone is a liar, just watch what they post.