I miss King Martini

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
The man had style and class and was undeniably a draw.

There's a dearth of entertaining narcissistic egomaniacs on the board these days.

Breaky and Dovey aren't entertaining.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Break and DUhhvEeE are the retards retards call retards .... :LOL3:

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
The man had style and class and was undeniably a draw.

There's a dearth of entertaining narcissistic egomaniacs on the board these days.

Breaky and Dovey aren't entertaining.

I don't.
No he didn't, no he didn't, and no he wasn't.
That's not universally considered "entertainment".
They can be, unless you only ever engage with them in a particular way.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
I don't think Blurtrice is being sincere or entirely serious with his gushing analysis of the multi-chinned, bloated, burger flipper.

I suspect he's just trying to stir things up a bit and maybe drag Mutantini away from Fortnite for 5 mins.

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
I suspect he's just trying to stir things up a bit and maybe drag Mutantini away from Fortnite for 5 mins.

I still think someone ought to poast KM's Twitch channel.

A video compilation of his most embarrassing deaths (fall damage, etc.) would make great "content".

:Popcorn:

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
I don't think Blurtrice is being sincere or entirely serious with his gushing analysis of the multi-chinned, bloated, burger flipper.

Dove has his panties in a serious twist and he sees martini as dove's biggest enemy

THe butthurt is driving his opening post. Nothing more.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
I still think someone ought to poast KM's Twitch channel.

A video compilation of his most embarrassing deaths (fall damage, etc.) would make great "content".

:Popcorn:
The delicate soul doesn't handle being trolled very well, or so his hysterical melty would suggest, when I jokingly said how funny it would be if he got SWATTED during one of his podcasts. :Happy5:

I can imagine it would go something like, "Sir, put down the cheese puffs, step away from the stack of pizza boxes and put your hands in the air!!". That would be my idea of great content.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I am sure someone could program a spambot to perfectly imitate his posting "style".

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Flynn is a redundant wank_sock that can’t fathom the difference from a troll and total disrespect. Regardless…it’s another spam wanker like Krisspiss and Semenwaifer. No loss…
Oi ...

Your fuking head looks like one Luft balloon :LOL3::LOL3:

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Oi ...

Your fuking head looks like one Luft balloon :LOL3::LOL3:

Oi!!!! You Jesus Christy loookin' hippy!!! You aint Irish enough for me today son!!! For fooks sake!!!!

OP
OP
Blurt

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
Check. Mic 3! Up the gain on sexy deglutition sounds.

Check. Mic 2! Foley! Exhale. Three seconds. Cherry burn. One second.

It's a wrap! Loop on 30.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Check. Mic 3! Up the gain on sexy deglutition sounds.

Check. Mic 2! Foley! Exhale. Three seconds. Cherry burn. One second.

It's a wrap! Loop on 30.

King Martini with the teeeeenie weeeeenie hahaha. Fookin' shit sme;lls like fookin' cabbage!!!! Just straight up boiled cabbage, no corned beef.... he was lackin' in that department the way I understand it hahahahaha.

What the fook you miss about that dipshit cunty? Wait...... hes more Lady like like yourself mate? Is that why ya bond with the fook so?

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

He has teenagers to look out for .... no parent worth their salt is going to not supervise their vulnerable teenagers.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Le cool! Iam impressed with your idea....

*** lights cigarette ***

as the this community's GOAT, it gets my seal of approval.

Thank you DD. Proves how intelligent you are. Day in day out.