Site Supporter
showing-ass.gif
You bunch of squeaky arsed cunts....

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
showing-ass.gif
You bunch of squeaky arsed cunts....
Of course, we all missed you, a lot more than you missed us that's for sure! :Ba Dum Dum Tss:

That'll be you gone for another 20 months now eh? I'm sure you'll be happy with the group that's kicking around... Only one colossal unflushable turd that's still floating in the pan refusing to drown when flushed or sober up... I have my doubts that we'd even enjoy the company of a sober break twig...
I can only think of one genuine laugh he's ever produced and it was entirely accidental... I wish I'd saved it I really do but some fucker will have and I hope they own up one day so I can spam it... More info when you log back on...
:Rulez:

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
Welcome back, Swampy.

Shampy thought you were gone for real but he just came back from self-imposed exile himself, so what does he know?

He’s been on a worldwide expedition to locate the last few remaining crates of Boudreaux’s Butt Paste.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Welcome back, Swampy.

Shampy thought you were gone for real but he just came back from self-imposed exile himself, so what does he know?

He’s been on a worldwide expedition to locate the last few remaining crates of Boudreaux’s Butt Paste.
yoo beaST !
the way you freely fornicate the truth out there in the open like that

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
I can't miss something I've never had and that's the pleasure(?) of your company.

Will I miss you if you fuck off again?
That remains to be seen but I won't discount it out of hand. After all, stranger things have happened; recently Reaper poasted a Vocaroo and a week ago I would have said that was unlikely in the extreme.

So I guess the next question is:

Why should I miss you?

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
This was news worth me hopping on here amongst the retards. Good to see ya! (hugz)

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
Good to know you are alive - - - - - -

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
I am thinking this is fake - - - - - -

OP
OP
Swamp-Duck

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Of course, we all missed you, a lot more than you missed us that's for sure! :Ba Dum Dum Tss:

That'll be you gone for another 20 months now eh? I'm sure you'll be happy with the group that's kicking around... Only one colossal unflushable turd that's still floating in the pan refusing to drown when flushed or sober up... I have my doubts that we'd even enjoy the company of a sober break twig...
I can only think of one genuine laugh he's ever produced and it was entirely accidental... I wish I'd saved it I really do but some fucker will have and I hope they own up one day so I can spam it... More info when you log back on...
:Rulez:
I want all the goss, pm me.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
I want all the goss, pm me.
Goss is that he lost the plot between alcohol and drugs, got rough with his sheila, chased her ol’ man around with a baseball bat, and as a consequence did a stint in fucking jail. The bloke is a gutless wonder and is fucking dead to me.

Nice to see you back. I hope you weren’t in jail for stealing, because that would piss me right off!!!

Last edited:
OP
OP
Swamp-Duck

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Goss is that he lost the plot between alcohol and drugs, got rough with his sheila, chased her ol’ man around with a baseball bat, and as a consequence did a stint in fucking jail. The bloke is a gutless wonder and is fucking dead to me.

Nice to see you back. I hope you weren’t in jail for stealing, because that would piss me right off!!!
No, just a bit of violence.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Good to you you too mate, so your not on here much now, what’s the story ?

You're asking me, after you been gone forever, my favorite meme'r!! lulz

Well, I dont usually post much anywhere, during the warm months. Its November, so Im posting more. I did take a break last week.... was trying to attention starve some pups that are following me around lol. And oh they been hungry hahahahaha.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
so. what did you steal ? a pack O hotdogs and mouthwash ?

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Yay Jak's back! Where the fuck have you been btw? I honestly thought you were brown bread from the clotshot.

@Jeannie will be happy, she was pissed that you disappeared without saying bye Lol.
@Swamp-Duck true ^. u dropped out during a pandemic, the vaccine complications were killing ppl and then london got hit with a million degree heatwave