Read How Cruel I Was to Flynn

OP
OP
SirSuperSouthern

SirSuperSouthern

It's Always 5:55, bitch.
Site Supporter
Hey, you'e doing GREAT here, Flynn! Stiiiicky this shit to show your skills off, unlike me who just posts these:

10.gif

SSS
- Bigger is always better, like Smurfie Smiles tells his kids otherwise when they ask.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Hey, you'e doing GREAT here, Flynn! Stiiiicky this shit to show your skills off, unlike me who just posts these:

10.gif

SSS
- Bigger is always better, like Smurfie Smiles tells his kids otherwise when they ask.

At this rate even UncleDiLF will get a stickied thread before you.

OP
OP
SirSuperSouthern

SirSuperSouthern

Site Supporter
Flynn, you doin' OK? Frustrating traffic? Dehydrated niggers complaining about your looks instead of admitting to chugging some Mickey's before despondently manning back up to fuck your scrawny butt again before trying to force another chunky nut out on your face, as shown above like it's still on the classy site it's still fucking posted on?

SSS
- Leave forever before I start doing real damage.

OP
OP
SirSuperSouthern

SirSuperSouthern

Site Supporter
Hold up, how many times does one need to Google "Niggers Having Butt Sex With A White Rat" before stumbling onto Flynn's extravaganza as I've shown again and again and one mo' tyme for fun? *shrugs* Try it.

I'd like to note that niggers fucking stink, and fucking suck, so the proven fact that Flynn sucks smelly nigger dicks before bathing in their collective random father juice that fucking reeks of fatherless niggerdom. Thick, or she crawls.

Do you feel strong pity for poor Flynn right now? Then fuck you too, Target shopper. I noticed cw_ got "promoted" so I won't be here much longer. Soak it all up while y'all can...

SSS
- *smells niggerless air, deeply*

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Hold up, how many times does one need to Google "Niggers Having Butt Sex With A White Rat" before stumbling onto Flynn's extravaganza as I've shown again and again and one mo' tyme for fun? *shrugs* Try it.

I'd like to note that niggers fucking stink, and fucking suck, so the proven fact that Flynn sucks smelly nigger dicks before bathing in their collective random father juice that fucking reeks of fatherless niggerdom. Thick, or she crawls.

Do you feel strong pity for poor Flynn right now? Then fuck you too, Target shopper. I noticed cw_ got "promoted" so I won't be here much longer. Soak it all up while y'all can...

SSS
- *smells niggerless air, deeply*

Jesus.

I can't even get halfway through whatever the fuck that is.

Your form is choppy, you're all over the place and you're pulling references only you made up and know.

Get off the drugs.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
This thread has gotten soOoOoO good, I'm going to sticky it, mainly because SSS upped his game.

YEAH. RIGHT!!!! NOT!!!!

I wouldn't sticky this thread even if the only other choice was UncleDiLF'S thread about "The Benefits Of Sucking On Donkey Dicks Every Morning."

OP
OP
SirSuperSouthern

SirSuperSouthern

Site Supporter
Oh yeah, as already stated, you did already sticky a thread of mine about the neighborhood chica sucking donkey dicks, retard...

SSS
- Her adjusted booty is now tighter than your nigger slammed cholo-holo, biatch.

OP
OP
SirSuperSouthern

SirSuperSouthern

Site Supporter
The thread you stoopidly censored TWICE as already shown? Nice set-up there, rookie, nice set-up there for me ;)

SSS
- I'm too pro.

OP
OP
SirSuperSouthern

SirSuperSouthern

Site Supporter
So uh, let's just drop the hammer: Callout.

You'll be fine (not in the looks department with all those black dicks around your face). It's gonna get worse, lock your knickers...

flynzer.jpg

SSS
- You're doing great champ.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
So uh, let's just drop the hammer: Callout.

You'll be fine (not in the looks department with all those black dicks around your face). It's gonna get worse, lock your knickers...

flynzer.jpg

SSS
- Hang in there champ.

Like the one you had with Martini, Breakfall, and Garraty?

:LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3:

Good one!

OP
OP
SirSuperSouthern

SirSuperSouthern

Site Supporter
SSS has busted out damning proof-backed prose, pics, and Vocaroo

Flynn can't manage to keep its eyes off the avatar placed above my name...

SSS
- Boom-Shakalakaya

OP
OP
SirSuperSouthern

SirSuperSouthern

Site Supporter
Whereas you were loving my Flea thread I posted until chopping off those pesky codes to reveal, right before your caked eyes, a perfectly placed *BOOM! SHOT* - horse love.

Now tell everyone how shocked you were when you finally peeled the wrapping off that last piece of the thread you were "excited" to finally see; as per your PMs I posted...

SSS
- Flea and Flynny sittin' in a tree.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Flynn could actually pass as one of SSS's poodles in the right light.

What happened to the bloated bullshit merchant? Did some form of poisonous, exotic plant life sprouting in his bathroom attack him and take him captive during his morning Flynn, errr I mean shit?

Your-paragraph-text.png
Did you see his bathroom?

Jesus, it made a truck stop toilet look like an operating room

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Whereas you were loving my Flea thread I posted until chopping off those pesky codes to reveal, right before your caked eyes, a perfectly placed *BOOM! SHOT* - horse love.

Now tell everyone how shocked you were when you finally peeled the wrapping off that last piece of the thread you were "excited" to finally see; as per your PMs I posted...

SSS
- Flea and Flynny sittin' in a tree.

You suck bro'... go walk yer poodles :LOL3: