Recs and Negs

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
This just in from the super secret snowflake asscave at Cindy's Big Bussy board

Admin is super pissed at holiday right now.

I bet he only licks holiday's asshole counterclockwise tonight as a payback

lmao
What’s the forum name...I feel like getting banned. None can handle my might.
:Excited6:
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Oh I had the wrong forum I thought it was the Cock and Ball Torture forum

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

lmao

pretty much the same thing

lol

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️
Holiday is having an anxiety attack cause he threw his boyfriend admin under a bus

lmao. The idiot.
No need to sign your post. We know you're an idiot.
Easy there Princess. I’m sure admin will forgive you. He’s gotta realize you’re a moron.
Everybody else does

I’ve had this clown negging me daily like a little fucking rat. You almost qualify as Q aka maxis735CP.

Let me axe yous sum'in. I know you have brain issues because of the drugs and booze but,
are you a fuckin retard?

Put the glue bag down son. this thread blew up in your face and now you and that stinky yid girlfriend of yours are rolling around in pain like a couple of yahtzee's trying to pull the shrapnel outta your assholes

cope, faggot.

Watch the desperate cockroach skitter across the floor seeking escape from the light of day.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

lmao

That is Stubby's private stash board.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Holiday is having an anxiety attack cause he threw his boyfriend admin under a bus

lmao. The idiot.
Easy there Princess. I’m sure admin will forgive you. He’s gotta realize you’re a moron.
Everybody else does

I’ve had this clown negging me daily like a little fucking rat. You almost qualify as Q aka maxis735CP.

Let me axe yous sum'in. I know you have brain issues because of the drugs and booze but,
are you a fuckin retard?

Put the glue bag down son. this thread blew up in your face and now you and that stinky yid girlfriend of yours are rolling around in pain like a couple of yahtzee's trying to pull the shrapnel outta your assholes

cope, faggot.

Watch the desperate cockroach skitter across the floor seeking escape from the light of day.

Look at me boy. I’ve nearly 50, but look thirty. I’m sexy, muscular, my cock is phat and I’m smarter than you. I’ve got it cooking and my arse is sliding in butter!

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

lmao
Okay I’ve registered an account. Just waiting for moderator approval. I’m going to have fun with this account.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

lmao. The idiot.
Everybody else does

are you a fuckin retard?

cope, faggot.

Look at me boy. I’ve nearly 50, but look thirty. I’m sexy, muscular, my cock is phat and I’m smarter than you. I’ve got it cooking and my arse is sliding in butter!

You're deliberately trying to make Pauncho E.D. jaelous, aren't you?

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

lmao. The idiot.
Everybody else does

are you a fuckin retard?

cope, faggot.

I’m trying to upload my cock on Imgur but they’re currently overcapacity! Lol

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

lmao. The idiot.
Everybody else does

are you a fuckin retard?

cope, faggot.

Try posting in the Hubble Section, YW.

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator

lmao. The idiot.
Everybody else does

are you a fuckin retard?

cope, faggot.

Imgur lies.. when they flag your ip they just make up bogus excuses.. try another device or maybe browser

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

lmao. The idiot.
Everybody else does

are you a fuckin retard?

cope, faggot.

meanwhile, your own boyfriend fucked you over hard in this thread

are you mad at him still, princess? or did you two queers kiss, make up and then take a shower together?

Did you give him the old NavyBoi slap on the ass to let him know you still care?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

lmao. The idiot.
Everybody else does

are you a fuckin retard?

cope, faggot.

Remember when he said he was "looking forward" to seeing your cock again?

bwhahahahahahahahahahahahaha

it's supposed to be his new insertion boat

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

lmao. The idiot.
Everybody else does

are you a fuckin retard?

cope, faggot.

are you mad at him still, princess? or did you two queers kiss, make up and then take a shower together?

Did you give him the old NavyBoi slap on the ass to let him know you still care?

Are you hoovering pcp?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

lmao. The idiot.
Everybody else does

are you a fuckin retard?

cope, faggot.

Try posting in the Hubble Section, YW.

Look at you giving him advice to post his cock :LOL3:

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

lmao. The idiot.
Everybody else does

are you a fuckin retard?

cope, faggot.

Are you hoovering pcp?

No, but you're inhaling cock like a big wet sailor tho

haw haw haw faggot

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

lmao. The idiot.
Everybody else does

are you a fuckin retard?

cope, faggot.

Do you remember when you acted like a fucktard???? LOL, I do, cuz you are a fucktard EVERYDAY! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Brah... I almost feel sorry for admin on this thread

sissy faggot caught a train wrecking via his own gay lover

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

lmao. The idiot.
Everybody else does

are you a fuckin retard?

cope, faggot.

Do you remember when you acted like a fucktard???? LOL, I do, cuz you are a fucktard EVERYDAY! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

NO YOOOOOOO, princess

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

lmao. The idiot.
Everybody else does

are you a fuckin retard?

cope, faggot.

I’m going to post it anyway...I trust myself. Picturing him turning his hairy anus into a frenzied lather, isn’t on my mind by any degree. Collateral damage. Lol

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
admin big mad and big gay right now

a little more prodding and he'll probably take a bite out of his pillow then beat up his cat

:LOL3:

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Ladies...does my cock look tasty?

kZblEbx.jpg

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
but look who posts IMMEDIATELY after breakfall produces a cock pic :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3:

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Holiday1881

Last seen: Licking his monitor with nipple clamps on in the recs and negs thread