Remember the time when everyone knew communism was shit?

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Now these morons on the left practically beg for it. Idiots. Why should someone as talented and business savvy as myself be brought down to the same low level as some imbecile like lily who's career apex was drawing stick figures on xerox paper to help other liberal idiots understand very basic and obvious things? Like smoking is bad or toilets are used for expelling human waste. (cali still struggles with that one lol)

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

That's what I'm saying. National divorce.

Let them have what they want away from the rest of us and we can then have some peace and we can actually progress and solve some issues instead of having to constantly defend and fight for our basic fucking constitutional rights. Every fucking week these people are destroying schools, over spending on bullshit, harassing people and destroying communities.

And you cant talk to any of them, they are so full of fucking rage and hate.

We need to just split. Keeping America united with every state is just a sentimental thing. You wouldnt keep a cancerous body part just to stay "united". It would spred to the rest of the body and you'd die. That's exactly what's happening here. We cannot live with these people.

Unless we just assimilate to what they want and just go ahead and give up everything and live in a federalized socailist country there just wont be any peace. They wont be happy until they dominate and have their way with every little thing. Shit they wont ever be happy, there will always be something they outrage over and fix with government.