Remember, there's no such thing as fraud committed by lefties

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
There is not enough voter fraud to change the outcomes of elections.

What voter fraud really means is "Those coloreds get to vote and they never vote for us."

I wonder why?

I wonder why you stupid racists think those "coloreds" cannot vote if they need state ID to do so.

And why you arent MORE concerned with the FACT that in order to receive welfare you not only need state ID, but your BC, SSN, and two utility bills to prove residency.

Let them starve though right? As long as those "coloreds" can continue to vote for people who view them as stupid, incompetent trash.

How is it black people have been able to vote for years while ID was required? Amazing.

The only place "voter fraud" means that is in the rotted and hate infected minds of people who have no problem spewing racist abuse at black people who dont vote or think the way massah demands. We are not the ones who think black people cannot manage such a basic task like obtaining an ID and getting to a poll.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I wonder why you stupid racists think those "coloreds" cannot vote if they need state ID to do so.

And why you arent MORE concerned with the FACT that in order to receive welfare you not only need state ID, but your Blue Oyster Bar, SSN, and two utility bills to prove residency.

Let them starve though right? As long as those "coloreds" can continue to vote for people who view them as stupid, incompetent trash.

How is it black people have been able to vote for years while ID was required? Amazing.

The only place "voter fraud" means that is in the rotted and hate infected minds of people who have no problem spewing racist abuse at black people who dont vote or think the way massah demands. We are not the ones who think black people cannot manage such a basic task like obtaining an ID and getting to a poll.

What the fuck do you know about what I'm concerned about?