Repooplickins Turning on Trump - Recognize Him as Destructive Force Within Party

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Liberals overwhelmingly support open borders
What didn't you understand, moron?

No we don't. The money men, conservatives whose sole interest in life is chasing profits (Libertarians for example) support open borders - free movement of capital and labor, no protections for native workers and environment.

So if you're against mass immigration why the fuck don't you support parties which will attempt to limit it?

OP
OP

Holliday Unchained

Banned
Banned

No we don't. The money men, conservatives whose sole interest in life is chasing profits (Libertarians for example) support open borders - free movement of capital and labor, no protections for native workers and environment.

So if you're against mass immigration why the fuck don't you support parties which will attempt to limit it?
There aren't any, and as I said that leaves the other issues as determining factors.

Mostly I write-in or vote 3rd party.
We have too few viable parties in the US.
The 2 party (or as I call it - the one party system) is a total failure at this point in time.
One of the big reasons is the impact of technology on conditioning, which is to say, brainwashing susceptible individuals like we have here - people like you, Oderstink and Duhv for example who are incapable of critical thinking and independent reasoning so they latch on to conspiracy theory, then imaging that they magically have deep inside information that they certainly do not.

I mean, look dude(?) do you really think that a person like you, or a recovering psychotic drug addict has the inside scoop on what really moves the world of finance and politics?

I mean, shit, man - get yerself a healthy hobby. LoLz at the likes of you.

Last edited:

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Meanwhile, I continue to donate money to Trump just like millions of others. Oh, and fuk your fake nooze! PWN3D!

ah ha ha you give $$ to that turnip ... my GOD just what breed of fucktard are you lolololol

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Their aren't any, and as I said that leaves the other issues as determining factors.

The 2 party (or as I call it - the one party system) is a total failure at this point in time.
One of the big reasons is the impact of technology on conditioning, which is to say, brainwashing susceptible individuals like we have here - people like you, Oderstink and Duhv for example who are incapable of critical thinking and independent reasoning so they latch on to conspiracy theory, then imaging that they magically have deep inside information that they certainly do not.

I mean, look dude(?) do you really think that a person like you, or a recovering psychotic drug addict has the inside scoop on what really moves the world of finance and politics?

The fact that you're incapable of constructing a post directed at one of us dreaded 'Nazis' without using some form of insult or slur speaks volumes about your insecurity and sore butt, just saying....

The 2 party system is a joke and yes it needs dismantling, but I just cannot fathom your logic.

You are a chronic TDS sufferer, as you have illustrated time and again on here, along with your 2 fellow SJW buddies, who have bitched and moaned about Trump constantly in unison, regardless of the fact that he attempted to build a wall to limit immigration, remember? Something which you tards weeped and wailed about 24/7.

You're a clusterfuck of nonsense and contradictions, no wonder the majority of posters on here laugh at your garbage posts.

OP
OP

Holliday Unchained

Banned
Banned

Their aren't any, and as I said that leaves the other issues as determining factors.

The fact that you're incapable of constructing a post directed at one of us dreaded 'Nazis' without using some form of insult or slur speaks volumes about your insecurity and sore butt, just saying....

The 2 party system is a joke and yes it needs dismantling, but I just cannot fathom your logic.

You are a chronic TDS sufferer, as you have illustrated time and again on here, along with your 2 fellow SJW buddies, who have bitched and moaned about Trump constantly in unison, regardless of the fact that he attempted to build a wall to limit immigration, remember? Something which you tards weeped and wailed about 24/7.

You're a clusterfuck of nonsense and contradictions, no wonder the majority of posters on here laugh at your garbage posts.

Now you're claiming to be against open borders
Well, instead of some bullshit post why not attack my position if you disagreed.

What have I writ that you can counterpoint effectively?
Certainly not my assertion that you're a moron.

PS: You wrote:
"regardless of the fact that he attempted to build a wall to limit immigration, remember?"

which he did for no reason than to enrich some contractor.
No right minded person believes that a physical wall will deter or prevent illegal immigration.

Axe China ifn you doan baleeves me.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Now you're claiming to be against open borders
Well, instead of some bullshit post why not attack my position if you disagreed.

What have I writ that you can counterpoint effectively?
Certainly not my assertion that you're a moron.

You've stated that you oppose mass immigration, yet you support leftist parties...

Any normal person would support organisations which GENUINELY want to limit it.

Those kind of groups you refer to as 'Nazis'.

Are you on any kind of medication btw?

Last edited:
OP
OP

Holliday Unchained

Banned
Banned
You've stated that you oppose mass immigration, yet you support leftist parties...
Link?
I don't support commies or marxists which is what leftists are.

Understand correct terminology, AiryAnn. Liberals (Liberalism) are opposed to marxism and commieism.
Why do you think that RR said to Gorbechev - If you seek liberalization,
TEAR DOWN THIS WALL.

Please take a class in political systems and quit making a fool of yourself.

OP
OP

Holliday Unchained

Banned
Banned
Can't answer a simple question, typical SJW fag.
I can, and have answered complicated questions, AiryAnn,
but I don't owe you an answer to anything.

Particularly ones that the likes of you can't understand.

One rap for yes, two for no.
Don't mean to throw shade on your troll, AiryAnn. LoLz

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
d56b34761ed000b0.png

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Meanwhile, I continue to donate money to Trump just like millions of others. Oh, and fuk your fake nooze! PWN3D!

Would you continue to contribute to the Republican party if Trump does not get the nomination in 2024, Lokmeer?

Or will you ask for a full refund and all your monies back?
Depends on what Saint Trump tells me. If he were to support DeSantis, I'd send $500 in a single donation and then $50 to $100 a month just like I did to Trump in 2020.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Trump is the biggest scapegoat ever

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Yeah do it. We need to break from that shit.....its not them "breaking from Trump" and it isnt even about Trump.

But its gotta get spun that way because fuck the people. Its gotta be spun like some cult, so going against the establishment gets you branded some cult trumpist.

Anything to avoid the reality of why people even support Trump to begin. Ignore all that, blame shift and gaslight.

I recognized Trump as a destructive force to "the party" a long time ago. That's why I voted for him :D

2024 might mean a split Republican party automatically handing the White House to the Democrats for at least one more term.
At least they'd win it legitimately instead of stealing it like 2020.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
BTW, if that lyin assed faggit hollofaggit didnt support mexcrement, he'd have praised Trump for his efforts to curb illegals and expel the ones here. He's a lyin assed cunt just like any other libtard.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Schiff facilitated the rise of the Japanese Empire & the downfall of Tsarist Russia.

He di so out of spite for Russia's persecution of its Jewish population and its porgroms.

But in the process, it led to the murder of Tsar Nicolas along the rise of the Bolsheviks and Communism in Russia.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
. I suppose it's just a matter of time as the party is ripped apart that it will be revealed by the forward "thinking" conspiracy parrots that Trump was a Trojan horse, a Demo agent whose mission it was to take down the party from within.
.Mark my werdz.

More than 100 Republican former officials to seek reforms, threaten new party

Hallie Jackson and Dartunorro Clark
Tue, May 11, 2021, 11:11 PM

More than 100 influential Republicans plan to release a call for reforms within the GOP alongside a threat to form a new party if change isn't forthcoming, a person familiar with the effort said.
The statement, set to be released Thursday, involves a "Call for American Renewal," a credo that declares that it is imperative to "either reimagine a party dedicated to our founding ideals or else hasten the creation of such an alternative." The push will include 13 yet-to-be-revealed principles that the signatories want the GOP to embrace.
This is not the first group to form as the pro-Trump and traditional conservative factions of the Republican Party remain at loggerheads. The new effort comes as a vote looms
for her refusal to stay silent about former President Donald Trump's repeated election lies and his role in the Jan. 6 riot at the U.S. Capitol.
The move was first reported by Reuters, which cited some of the people involved: former New Jersey Gov. Christine Todd Whitman, the former administrator of the Environmental Protection Agency; former Pennsylvania Gov. Tom Ridge, the first secretary of homeland security; former Transportation Secretary Mary Peters; and former GOP Reps. Charlie Dent of Pennsylvania, Barbara Comstock of Virginia, Reid Ribble of Wisconsin and Mickey Edwards of Oklahoma. Evan McMullin, a former CIA agent who ran for president as an independent in 2016, is also involved.

A push to channel anti-Trump sentiment with the "Never Trump" movement in the spring of 2016 was largely unsuccessful at the time, and none of the people backing this latest effort are serving as elected Republicans. However, it comes as Trump's pull within his party appears to have lessened. A
found that 44 percent of Republicans said they support Trump more than the GOP, compared to 50 percent who said they support the GOP more than the former president.
One of the organizers is
, a former Trump official who, as "Anonymous," wrote an
in The New York Times blasting the Trump administration in 2018.
"We're going give the GOP one last chance to get its act together and moderate, but we're not going to hold our breath," Taylor told NBC News. "We're ready to get out there and fight against the radical elements in the party to try to excise those elements from within the GOP and our national politics and to try to invest in the deeper pro-democracy bench."
Taylor suggested that the nascent movement will work to back candidates who support its principles, whether they are moderates or independents.
"Enough is enough, and the GOP has had enough time to decide whether it's going to separate itself from a man who is a chronic loser," he said, referring to Trump, predicting a "raging civil war" if the rest of the party doesn't get on board.

The Dems also need to do this. They have totally lost their way.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
LOL! I love that libtards see a buncha TDS RINO's having a melty and act like its an anti Trump revolution in the GOP! LOL @ these clowns trying to make the irrelevant, relevant again! Howz ya girl Liz Cheney doing, fuktards? PWN3D!