Republican-controlled states have higher murder rates than Democratic ones: study

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
The GOP lie has been revealed.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

·Senior Editor
Mon, April 4, 2022, 2:21 PM

Republican politicians routinely claim that cities run by Democrats have been experiencing crime waves caused by failed governance, but a new study shows murder rates are actually higher in states and cities controlled by Republicans.
“We’re seeing murders in our cities, all Democrat-run,” former President Donald Trump
in Georgia. “People are afraid to go out.”
In February, Sen. Tom Cotton, R-Ark., blamed Democrats for a 2018 law that reduced some federal prison sentences — even though it was signed by Trump after passing a GOP-controlled Congress. “It’s your party who voted in lockstep for the First Step Act that let thousands of violent felons on the street who have now committed innumerable violent crimes,” Cotton
Last December, Rep. Dan Crenshaw, R-Texas,
, “America’s most beautiful cities are indeed being ruined by liberal policies: There’s a direct line between death and decay and liberal policies.”

Former President Donald Trump speaks at a rally at a rally on March 26 in Commerce, Ga. (Megan Varner/Getty Images)
But a comparison of violent crime rates in jurisdictions controlled by Democrats and Republicans tells a very different story. In fact,
shows that states won by Trump in the 2020 election have higher murder rates than those carried by Joe Biden. The highest murder rates, the study found, are often in conservative, rural states.
The study found that murder rates in the 25 states Trump carried in 2020 are 40% higher overall than in the states Biden won. (The report used 2020 data because 2021 data is not yet fully available.) The five states with the highest per capita murder rate — Mississippi, Louisiana, Kentucky, Alabama and Missouri — all lean Republican and voted for Trump.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Spare me nigger bitch. Aint no murdering like there is in the Chicongo. DemocRAT run city, democRAT run state. KA-POWN3D!

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Spare me nigger bitch. Aint no murdering like there is in the Chicongo. DemocRAT run city, democRAT run state. KA-POWN3D!

Republicans sure murder a lot @Lokmar.

Especially Trump supporters.

They got Too many guns, eh?

Last edited:

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

I'm only kidding with him, Bigly.
I meant to the idiot that started this thread

Could also be that most of those murders in those Red States happened in areas that voted Democrat.

Not sure tho.

Ya'd have to scan them to see which neighborhoods they occured in.
that dumb fat slob of a hippo could read something derogatory on a cracker jack box and she'd run with it as fact.

Shes dumb, fat, stupid and has a roommate at 55+

discussion over.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Republicans sure murder a lot @Lokmar.

Especially Trump supporters.

Tehy got Too many guns, eh?
Oh absolutely josephine! Why, I murdered at least half of those chicongo niggers myself just last week. But chicongo is ran by that staunch conservative beetledrank so she gives me a pass!

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I'm only kidding with him, Bigly.
I meant to the idiot that started this thread

Could also be that most of those murders in those Red States happened in areas that voted Democrat.

Not sure tho.

Ya'd have to scan them to see which neighborhoods they occured in.