Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

...the 2nd one after Alaska Senator Lisa Murkowski

Succubus

Entertain me you boring fucks.....
Site Supporter
Not gonna happen.
Smoking Joe Biden is still Your President, you ignorant anti-american slut.

Not for long......hehehehe. I am not anti-american. I have the utmost respect for our country but part of our government and the citizens ruin it for everyone else with their rainbow flag flying, blm movement having, stupid ass left wing moral having idiots. You can go to prison for burning a rainbow flag- it's considered a hate crime.....but nothing happens when you desecrate an American flag. Guess who does that stupid shit???? Liberals. You're so fucking american. You fought for this country but your morals are fucked up. Wtf did you fight for??? I'm surprised you approve of half the shit going on in the US right now. You may have been a soldier but you are NO ONE'S hero. Go fuck yourself lefty!!!! What happened? Did someone blow your balls off in Iraq you fucking pussy???? Get the fuck outta here with your bullshit. No one wants to hear it. The way I see it is this: you support the motherfuckers that burn our flag. You have no respect for this country or yourself. The battles you fought were in vain. Hope that shit runs deep. Burning an American flag or spitting on it should be an act of treason. The way you act, you'd probably piss on one. Soldier boy. You wouldn't know a thing about patriotism if it slapped you in the fucking face!!!!

Admin.

Silent Scream, try to tear your face apart.
Site Supporter ☠️
Not gonna happen.

Not for long......hehehehe. I am not anti-american. I have the utmost respect for our country but part of our government and the citizens ruin it for everyone else with their rainbow flag flying, blm movement having, stupid ass left wing moral having idiots. You can go to prison for burning a rainbow flag- it's considered a hate crime.....but nothing happens when you desecrate an American flag. Guess who does that stupid shit???? Liberals. You're so fucking american. You fought for this country but your morals are fucked up. Wtf did you fight for??? I'm surprised you approve of half the shit going on in the US right now. You may have been a soldier but you are NO ONE'S hero. Go fuck yourself lefty!!!! What happened? Did someone blow your balls off in Iraq you fucking pussy???? Get the fuck outta here with your bullshit. No one wants to hear it. The way I see it is this: you support the motherfuckers that burn our flag. You have no respect for this country or yourself. The battles you fought were in vain. Hope that shit runs deep. Burning an American flag or spitting on it should be an act of treason. The way you act, you'd probably piss on one. Soldier boy. You wouldn't know a thing about patriotism if it slapped you in the fucking face!!!!
Oh my how fun we have an alleged female, keyboard revolutionary....what color is the sky on your planet Sucksabus?

Succubus

Entertain me you boring fucks.....
Site Supporter
Not gonna happen.

Oh my how fun we have an alleged female, keyboard revolutionary....what color is the sky on your planet Sucksabus?

The same as yours, jackass. I'm not an alleged female. I have posted SEVERAL pics of myself on this forum. I am 100% female. Was born with a vagina but I have an extremely strong will power. People like you give me my drive.....determination. That okay with you cupcake?