Republican Sexual Predators, Abusers, and Enablers.

Admin.

Silent Scream, try to tear your face apart.
Site Supporter ☠️
A comprehensive curated list of Republican sex criminals, updated frequently, so check back later for more disgusting Republican behaviors

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

"The liberals is PLEASE ASS BOX ME! the kids!"

senior penor

Factory Bastard
That's so Coolio! The list I posted has literally thousands of crimes listed.
lets take a look.
  • 951 Warren Jeffs, fundamentalist Mormon extremist -
    Too horrific to recount. Sentenced to life in prison plus twenty years. This story is too awful.

• 952 Michael Scott Langton, Ferndale, WA, police officer (fired), tried to join Oath Keepers AFTER insurrection.

• 954 Nathan Larson, far-right white supremacist Libertarian, advocate of PLEASE ASS BOX ME!.

Hmmm.........so this is just as I expected. A far-leftist trying to lump a bunch of sex crimes to the GOP by calling everybody a white nationalist, and no indication as to whether they voted red or blue and making huge assumptions to the fact. Gotta inflate that list somehow.
oh and by the way, its less than a thousand, so clearly even you didn't read the list that the author carefully numbered for you. Thanks for admitting you think 951 is "thousands" lol!
Real unbiased source there, Admong.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Silent Scream, try to tear your face apart.
Site Supporter ☠️
lets take a look.

Hmmm.........so this is just as I expected. A far-leftist trying to lump a bunch of sex crimes to the GOP by calling everybody a white nationalist, and no indication as to whether they voted red or blue and making huge assumptions to the fact. Gotta inflate that list somehow.
oh and by the way, its less than a thousand, so clearly even you didn't read the list that the author carefully numbered for you. Thanks for admitting you think 951 is "thousands" lol!
Real unbiased source there, Admong.
Because Reddit is impeccably factual?

senior penor

Factory Bastard
Because Reddit is impeccably factual?
And a vlog that calls everybody a "white nationalist" is?
out of millions f GOP voters, and the absolute best they could do is 951 instances they had to desperately inflate.

Last edited:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
A comprehensive curated list of Republican sex criminals, updated frequently, so check back later for more disgusting Republican behaviors

"The liberals is PLEASE ASS BOX ME! the kids!"

Hey Admin?

Can you show us where Republicans are protecting sex offenders? We want them all in prison.

You ONLY care about Republican ones. You keep your mouth shut anytime it's a leftwing rapist. And show us where Republicans are forcing drag queens down children's throats? Teaching them sexual identity politcs?

Where are Republicans allowing schools to with hold information about students mental health and sexuality from PARENTS?

Do you know what PLEASE ASS BOX ME! IS?

Let me guess. You care way more about fighting with ME than you do about the safety and well being of children and you dont give a single shit what is done in schools.