Republicans who turned on TRUMP are DONE libs

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Trump 2024! :Grin3:

He won't make it that long. He can't handle life without Twitter. :LMAO:
I'm very confident that Trump will have access to a social media platform where he will criticize biden so effectively, libs will be crying for him to be tried in the Hague just for his posts! Mark my words!

You were also confident he was going to win an election he so clearly lost.
He did. Only a fool believes biden got 80 million votes.

Let me ask you a question. Did you and your ilk not complain about the never Trumpers, Democrats and other varied Trump haters for 4-5 years?
Yes.

Then in a country where about 234 million people are eligible to vote, why can't you fathom 80 million voting for Dems? 76% of the growth in voters is among blacks, latinos and asians.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
So there's a shitload of things baked into this. Never Trumpers, democRATs that are pissed about bernie the loon getting the boot TWICE, etc. Why biden didnt get anywhere near 80 million votes?
1. There just wasnt enthusiasm for biden in anyway similar to obama, let alone Trump. I've said it before but while I didnt vote for the jig, I actually held out hope he would be a decent president.
2. The overwhelming evidence of voter fraud, rampant voter fraud. I've seen the videos and I've read several of the affidavits.

Oak

Factory Bastard
Even the Bernie loons figured it the fuck out.

You're ignoring the huge demographic shifts in the country intellectually though your kind is an emotional mess about them "I want my country back".

And there is no overwhelming evidence of anything or the courts would have ruled in your favor. You're still going through the stages of grief. I understand.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

You're ignoring the huge demographic shifts in the country intellectually though your kind is an emotional mess about them "I want my country back".

And there is no overwhelming evidence of anything or the courts would have ruled in your favor. You're still going through the stages of grief. I understand.

The US is compromised by leftists and those afraid of leftist cancel culture...

The courts are no different...

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

LOL! Its on video tape lady. No amount of ignoring will make that shit go away.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
It certainly doesn't say to kill the unborn child if she gets pregnant with one!!!
So you only do what's "allowed by the Bible"?

No. I'm a sinner just like the rest of us and I know that no sin is greater than the other but in my eyes there are things WORSE than others. For example, if I steal a candy bar opposed to a woman getting an abortion I feel the woman getting the abortion is doing something much worse than I did by stealing the candy bar. Get it? No, you don't because you look at children as if they are at your disposal anyway.

I think it should be any woman's right to abort.

Perhaps there could be time limits. e - not allowed or discouraged after 3 months?

Certainly there is a drastic need for increased funding of family planning worldwide

There's too man people and unwanted kids society/planet isn't willing to take care of.

Abortion may be a grisly alternative, but it's your generation and beyond that will face the consequences of overpopulation.

I feel fortunate that I was a beneficiary of the American Dream - which didn't just include those living within the borders of the USA.

Not sure if the next generations will be so lucky tho.

Free or next to free contraceptives would reduce abortions even further. But that makes sense, so the GOP won't go along with it. They don't get to judge women that are fucking all the while they wink and nod for the boys to get out there and "hit it".

Trump was against Family planning - even just funding contraception for the 3rd world.

Trump didn't want all these 3rd world immigrants, but they don't want to help cut down their population growth either.

Population of Latin America and Mexico has doubled in 40 years.

Little wonder they're storming the gates at Sand Diego trying to barge in.

psst! Lokmeer...this is the future Power Couple of the GOP:

%2Fmethode%2Ftimes%2Fprod%2Fweb%2Fbin%2F3f34d5f0-9cb6-11e9-ba8e-fd50a45d027e.jpg

Yuh see Lokmeeh, pretty soon the guy in the centre with the Red tie - he gonna be daid pretty soon.

And that coloured girl and the Rich White Guy her husband on the Right?

They'll inherit the GOP.

Black people are takin over both parties, eh?

So them payple who used ta scrub yer floors and open the doors for ya?

Theyz gonna be yer new masters, Lokmeeh!

Where you gonna run? Where you gonna hide, buddih?!

A nigra woman runnin da show in the Dmorcratic Party, A nigrah woman runnin the GOP!

Kamala in the Democratic Party, Candace Owens in the Republican Party.

Chocolate for Breakfast, Chocollate for Lunch, Chocolate fo dinnah

Morning noon and nighttime, Lokmeeh!

Yer surrounded, Bud!

Get used to it!

Oak

Factory Bastard

Why didn't your conservative SCOTUS save you from this travesty of an election?

Oak

Factory Bastard
It certainly doesn't say to kill the unborn child if she gets pregnant with one!!!

No. I'm a sinner just like the rest of us and I know that no sin is greater than the other but in my eyes there are things WORSE than others. For example, if I steal a candy bar opposed to a woman getting an abortion I feel the woman getting the abortion is doing something much worse than I did by stealing the candy bar. Get it? No, you don't because you look at children as if they are at your disposal anyway.

I think it should be any woman's right to abort.

Perhaps there could be time limits. e - not allowed or discouraged after 3 months?

Certainly there is a drastic need for increased funding of family planning worldwide

There's too man people and unwanted kids society/planet isn't willing to take care of.

Abortion may be a grisly alternative, but it's your generation and beyond that will face the consequences of overpopulation.

I feel fortunate that I was a beneficiary of the American Dream - which didn't just include those living within the borders of the USA.

Not sure if the next generations will be so lucky tho.

Free or next to free contraceptives would reduce abortions even further. But that makes sense, so the GOP won't go along with it. They don't get to judge women that are fucking all the while they wink and nod for the boys to get out there and "hit it".

Trump was against Family planning - even just funding contraception for the 3rd world.

Trump didn't want all these 3rd world immigrants, but they don't want to help cut down their population growth either.

Population of Latin America and Mexico has doubled in 40 years.

Little wonder they're storming the gates at Sand Diego trying to barge in.

psst! Lokmeer...this is the future Power Couple of the GOP:

%2Fmethode%2Ftimes%2Fprod%2Fweb%2Fbin%2F3f34d5f0-9cb6-11e9-ba8e-fd50a45d027e.jpg

Yuh see Lokmeeh, pretty soon the guy in the centre with the Red tie - he gonna be daid pretty soon.

And that coloured girl and the Rich White Guy her husband on the Right?

They'll inherit the GOP.

Black people are takin over both parties, eh?

So them payple who used ta scrub yer floors and open the doors for ya?

Theyz gonna be yer new masters, Lokmeeh!

Where you gonna run? Where you gonna hide, buddih?!

A nigra woman runnin da show in the Dmorcratic Party, A nigrah woman runnin the GOP!

Kamala in the Democratic Party, Candace Owens in the Republican Party.

Chocolate for Breakfast, Chocollate for Lunch, Chocolate fo dinnah

Morning noon and nighttime, Lokmeeh!

Yer surrounded, Bud!

Get used to it!

That dumbass isn't going anywhere.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Because they refused to do their duty. Still doesnt change either the video evidence or the signed affidavits. In fact, you dems should be prosecuting people if all this shit is fake like you say it is. I dont imagine your side wants to open THAT can of worms!

Oak

Factory Bastard

Because they refused to do their duty. Still doesnt change either the video evidence or the signed affidavits. In fact, you dems should be prosecuting people if all this shit is fake like you say it is. I dont imagine your side wants to open THAT can of worms!

Why did they refuse to do their duty? Could it be that they know the law and you don't? Nah, you're probably an armchair Justice as well as Medical Doctor now. I bet if we posted about Space X you'd be an astrophysicist there too.

:Grin3:

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
That dumbass isn't going anywhere.

Of course I'm not going anywhere! I never said I was going. Now democRATS continuously say they're leaving "IF", and then dont.

Tell me, how is it you people threaten to leave and you decide to project that bullshit onto me. A bit disingenuous, aint it? :Popcorn:

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Why did they refuse to do their duty? Could it be that they know the law and you don't? Nah, you're probably an armchair Justice as well as Medical Doctor now. I bet if we posted about Space X you'd be an astrophysicist there too.

:Grin3:
Ahh, I'm sure you could read what they said. How does that refute the evidence? And again, if its all lies, you people should be prosecuting for perjury.

As far as being a doctor, I called one. In fact, I think a certain lib around here told me to "call my doctor" just last night when discussing useless masks. Well, I called my doctor-in-law. You think I knew anything about that drug I posted about?

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I often wondered what would happen when minorities became more numerous and whites gradually became outnumbered or displaced. Now we're finding out.

It's violent and bloody.

Doesn't bode well for the remainder of the decade.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I often wondered what would happen when minorities became more numerous and whites gradually became outnumbered or displaced. Now we're finding out.

It's violent and bloody.

Canduhduh has too much unused land. You people need some immigrants. Like about 40 million of em! :Grin3:

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

It's violent and bloody.

Canduhduh has too much unused land. You people need some immigrants. Like about 40 million of em! :Grin3:

And yet people don't wanna come cuz it's too cold, Lokmeer.

Same reason so many Americans move out of the Northern States and go to Florida or California.

But those sunbelt states are becoming overpopulated, eh?

I suppose we could take inthose 40 mil, but then the Canadian government would mandate they'd have to go to places like the Yukon , winnipeg, Dawson Creek or Fort McMurray where the temps dip to -40 this month.

Guv doesn't want immigrants crowding into Vancouver or Toronto anymore.

Not exactly sun belt heaven, eh Lokmeer!

But lotsa jobs up North for guys like you.

We could have ya work in the oil patch with your advanced heavy duty mechanic skills.

$100 bucks an hour, but freezing.

Yukon will pay ya isolation pay too cuz they have more jobs than people.

Last edited:

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

It's violent and bloody.

And yet people don't wanna come cuz it's too cold, Lokmeer.

Same reason so many Americans move out of the Northern States and go to Florida or California.

But those sunbelt states are becoming overpopulated, eh?

I suppose we could take inthose 40 mil, but then the Canadian government would mandate they'd have to go to places like the Yukon , winnipeg, Dawson Creek or Fort McMurray where the temps dip to -40 this month.

Guv doesn't want immigrants crowding into Vancouver or Toronto anymore.

Not exactly sun belt heaven, eh Lokmeer!

But lotsa jobs up North for guys like you.

We could have ya work in the oil patch with your advanced heavy duty mechanic skills.

$100 bucks an hour, but freezing.

Yukon will pay ya isolation pay too cuz they have more jobs than people.
Well, I make that now and American dollars are worth more.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Well, they said the worst retards would be bowing down to the devil when he finally came around.

Patience is needed, because knowledge of how it ends, we already have.
...and he came, and they bowed to Trump.
Really?
Never saw Trump defending abortion, removal of God from people's lives.

Never saw him defending criminals and saying cops were the bad ones.

Never saw him doing that stuff.

You see, liberals' minds are so gone and fucked, you people can't even grasp what's right and wrong anymore.

That's also in the bible.
I saw him hold a Bible upside down after christianly tear-gassing peaceful protesters.
Is that what you're talking about, ranc?

He held a bible upside down!!!!! He must be Satan!!!!

But mudering innocent babies is cool tho

Trump isn't a Christian any more than you are. He's holding it upside down because he can't read, btw.

Q

Dictator of the Bastard Factory
Banned
Glad to hear you're onboard with genocide for democRATs! GETS GET IT ON! :Excited1:
Shut up idiot, I never said anything like that. LEARN HOW TO READ!
He can pronounce some of the words but has no idea what they mean.
Nice try clown but I grew up in a Christian School.
Which doesn't mean you have actually LEARNED anything there :)

Q

Banned
Glad to hear you're onboard with genocide for democRATs! GETS GET IT ON! :Excited1:
Shut up idiot, I never said anything like that. LEARN HOW TO READ!
Get off the fence, tard.
Dude, go to school and start learning how to read :rightON:

Q

Banned
Why do liberals always change the subject or play possum when confronted about the millions of abortions?

I've seen libs saying "But I'm against abortions" but yet, they'll vote for the people that are in favor of them

You people should at least own your actions. Whatever your politicians do, is on you.
OMG, start living in the real world

Apparently, "real world" for you people means an evil one
Nope, I live in a very peachful world. Lots of love and fun stuff in my life. Please stop trying to think for me, because you're incapable of that

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
Perfect description of Trumpsterism.

Check how cities that vote liberal are doing and come back to me.

It's not an ideology or political party that's evil, Lotus

Actions dictate who's evil

I remember a shitload of turmoil during the Obama years

Trump started no wars, he kept enemies of the US at bay.

But you hated the guy like rabid dogs. Plus the media onslaught, that alone is worse than fraud. It's branwashing.

It's pretty obvious that at this point, you people would never admit to any of that

As a matter of fact, talking to you people at this point is like talking to chatbots

Seeing a piece of shit like Holiday, who lived more than the abortionist fucker deserved, repeating the abortionist mantra of when a human being is to be considered a human being simply show that you people simply deny evil, because otherwise, there's no explaining or justifying for your actions.

EVERY SINGLE LIBERAL POLICY ALWAYS HAS THE OPPOSITE RESULT OF WHAT IT PROPOSED

I have to tell, it's pretty fucking scary seeing so many people like that out there.

For some reason that couldn't be more obvious, abortion alone says of what liberalism is all about and what they're capable of.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
What's with the fucking retards that want to carry guns on the house floor :LMAO:

ffs the inbred gene runs strong

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Perfect description of Trumpsterism.

Check how cities that vote liberal are doing and come back to me.

It's not an ideology or political party that's evil, Lotus

Actions dictate who's evil

I remember a shitload of turmoil during the Obama years

Trump started no wars, he kept enemies of the US at bay.

But you hated the guy like rabid dogs. Plus the media onslaught, that alone is worse than fraud. It's branwashing.

It's pretty obvious that at this point, you people would never admit to any of that

As a matter of fact, talking to you people at this point is like talking to chatbots

Seeing a piece of shit like Holiday, who lived more than the abortionist fucker deserved, repeating the abortionist mantra of when a human being is to be considered a human being simply show that you people simply deny evil, because otherwise, there's no explaining or justifying for your actions.

EVERY SINGLE LIBERAL POLICY ALWAYS HAS THE OPPOSITE RESULT OF WHAT IT PROPOSED

I have to tell, it's pretty fucking scary seeing so many people like that out there.

For some reason that couldn't be more obvious, abortion alone says of what liberalism is all about and what they're capable of.

You're right, rancid. It's not about a party. As I have said again and again, I am not a Democrat and I did NOT approve of Obama. Trump is still a complete hack and a failure at everything, and RepubliCons AND DemoCretins are still both participating in the destruction of the middle class.

It IS about ideology, though, and too many people don't get that that ideology is basically corporate oligarchy. None of us here are in their club, but powerful people of both parties are.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
She aint a nigger, tard.

Well you said Obama was.

So why aint she?

A nigger defines someone of ignorance. Not skin color. Obama is ignorant. Candace is not.

Maybe you should just stop using that word period. SMH

Use of the word for anyone by a white person actually defines racism.

According to your definition of the word (which is just wrong no matter how you look at it) you're a damn n_____.

Last edited:
Reactions: Q