Rest in beautiful peace Prince

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
I'm going to repeat this in a way that makes sense. Breakfall looks for big waves and he doesn't give a shit if while he's paddling out he gets drowned or bitten by a number of larger sharks.

When I go out on a yak, my main concern is being killed by the water itself.

Either I get pounded to hell or I lose the ability to stay afloat... or I just get swept out to the middle of a bay or the Pacific Ocean.

So many times I went out while calm... paddled 1-5 kilometres out in a short time, and then spent 2-10 hours fighting to get back.

Recognise his manhood.

His manhood? He runs around threatening to kill women and you attribute that to being a man? Real men don’t even think of laying a hand in a female, much less wanting to murder them.

If he was as smart as he claims to be, he’d know that in this day and age, you cannot go around making threats like that. He’s lucky I’m no snitch.

He's pretty non-denominational about gender or age... he's a diehard troll. He doesn't care like we do about repercussions.

He lives dangerously...

Obviously. Cuz he keeps fucking with the wrong one lol

So he's like Evil Blood...sum cunt...and the rest..

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
I'm going to repeat this in a way that makes sense. Breakfall looks for big waves and he doesn't give a shit if while he's paddling out he gets drowned or bitten by a number of larger sharks.

Either I get pounded to hell or I lose the ability to stay afloat... or I just get swept out to the middle of a bay or the Pacific Ocean.

So many times I went out while calm... paddled 1-5 kilometres out in a short time, and then spent 2-10 hours fighting to get back.

Recognise his manhood.

His manhood? He runs around threatening to kill women and you attribute that to being a man? Real men don’t even think of laying a hand in a female, much less wanting to murder them.

If he was as smart as he claims to be, he’d know that in this day and age, you cannot go around making threats like that. He’s lucky I’m no snitch.

He's pretty non-denominational about gender or age... he's a diehard troll. He doesn't care like we do about repercussions.

He lives dangerously...

OP
OP

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

Recognise his manhood.

He lives dangerously...

How dare you put him up there with those two. Tsk...you know better.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Recognise his manhood.

He lives dangerously...

How dare you put him up there with those two. Tsk...you know better.
Whaaaaaaat?

Succubus

Entertain me you boring fucks.....
Site Supporter

Recognise his manhood.

He lives dangerously...

I actually like that song. Lol. I used to listen to it when I was a kid. :)

Succubus

Entertain me you boring fucks.....
Site Supporter
Breaky, you and I share similar taste in music. Metallica is my favorite rock band.....EVER. I do like Ramnstein, too. AC/DC is bad ass. Classic. :)
Prince's music was okay. I listened to it ever so often in my younger years.