Rest in beautiful peace Prince

X

xXx
Site Supporter
it's aNOTHER morning fortunate enough to see yup
gonna be warm, need the green today hope I hit a home run with my choice
Oh look...it’s dumb cunt!

oh look it's the fucking idiot that thinks he's something LMFAO a surfer, but not of water, more a surfer of the web and aficionado of fine WHINEeeeee BAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA disappear you fucking goof

He's a hard cunt. He surfs shit most people decline.... just saying.
I suppose the internet is a place for stories like that

Nah... from my limited knowledge of NSW coastline (I'm in Victoria mind you), what he's always said has ticked the boxes of a guy that tackles severe waves and conditions. I say that as a mere kayaker that loves a dicey spot or situation.

He puts himself out there... I do the same, but differently...I avoid the surf conditions he seeks...

He'd be fucked in tidal currents or inlet stuff I have pursued.

They are two different disciplines but they both rely on the seas.

okay so he's a bit of a dimwit that\ll one day be shark food lol

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

oh look it's the fucking idiot that thinks he's something LMFAO a surfer, but not of water, more a surfer of the web and aficionado of fine WHINEeeeee BAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA disappear you fucking goof

Nah... from my limited knowledge of NSW coastline (I'm in Victoria mind you), what he's always said has ticked the boxes of a guy that tackles severe waves and conditions. I say that as a mere kayaker that loves a dicey spot or situation.

He puts himself out there... I do the same, but differently...I avoid the surf conditions he seeks...

I have a unique spray design that is shark-repellent!

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

He and me both...that's what an adventure based hobby is...

X

xXx
Site Supporter
when did you become a whining pussy breaky, completely smashed my favorable image of you
Your lack of loyalty is what lost it for me.

loyalty to whom you dripping idiot LMFAO
This forum?

Dude I correspond with BF maybe bi weekly and if HE doesn't have these issues who the fuck are you you simpleton BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA
Oi...it has nothing to do with BF, it has to do with your shit content....dude!

oh wow and your whining content is trove of golden posts .... that's enough I can't take anymore of your fucking stupidity you whining fucking alarm .... god damned fucking idiot LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

X

xXx
Site Supporter

He and me both...that's what an adventure based hobby is...

cool, a goof with a hobby lol

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
when did you become a whining pussy breaky, completely smashed my favorable image of you

This forum?

Dude I correspond with BF maybe bi weekly and if HE doesn't have these issues who the fuck are you you simpleton BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA

oh wow and your whining content is trove of golden posts .... that's enough I can't take anymore of your fucking stupidity you whining fucking alarm .... god damned fucking idiot LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
C’mon...I’m a fucking multiple diplomacy student braah...my brains kick in your nutz!

X

xXx
Site Supporter

This forum?

C’mon...I’m a fucking multiple diplomacy student braah...my brains kick in your nutz!

I'm sure there are plenty of things you do with nuts faggit just keep your thoughts from mine

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

This forum?

I'm sure there are plenty of things you do with nuts faggit just keep your thoughts from mine
Ohhhh c’mon Krispiss! You’re like my puppet! Lol

X

xXx
Site Supporter
yes your puppet you weak fuck LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

now we're at the part of the puppet show where I bend you over and poke your tonsils from the back door you fucking idiot LOLOLOLOLOLOL

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
I'm going to repeat this in a way that makes sense. Breakfall looks for big waves and he doesn't give a shit if while he's paddling out he gets drowned or bitten by a number of larger sharks.

When I go out on a yak, my main concern is being killed by the water itself.

Either I get pounded to hell or I lose the ability to stay afloat... or I just get swept out to the middle of a bay or the Pacific Ocean.

So many times I went out while calm... paddled 1-5 kilometres out in a short time, and then spent 2-10 hours fighting to get back.

Recognise his manhood.

• Boring
Reactions: X

X

xXx
Site Supporter
I'm going to repeat this in a way that makes sense. Breakfall looks for big waves and he doesn't give a shit if while he's paddling out he gets drowned or bitten by a number of larger sharks.

Either I get pounded to hell or I lose the ability to stay afloat... or I just get swept out to the middle of a bay or the Pacific Ocean.

So many times I went out while calm... paddled 1-5 kilometres out in a short time, and then spent 2-10 hours fighting to get back.

Recognise his manhood.

are you two gonna get a milkshake a share a straw ffs LMFAO

go away with your stories of a mentally ill fellow

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Recognise his manhood.
Yes...I couldn’t have said it better myself! Whoooh!

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Recognise his manhood.

are you two gonna get a milkshake a share a straw ffs LMFAO

go away with your stories of a mentally ill fellow
You just need to improve drop_kick...it’s fucking as simple as that!

X

xXx
Site Supporter
WELL breaky THANKS FOR LETTING ME PIss on yer skull this fine morn'
have a good one surfer dude LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

spicoli.png

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

Recognise his manhood.

We Seabro's got to stick together... (not like how Seamajor sticks to the young bro's)...

:Disagree:

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Recognise his manhood.

We Seabro's got to stick together... (not like how Seamajor sticks to the young bro's)...

:Disagree:
Yessh...he does seem to like the dispossessed!

OP
OP

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

Recognise his manhood.

His manhood? He runs around threatening to kill women and you attribute that to being a man? Real men don’t even think of laying a hand in a female, much less wanting to murder them.

If he was as smart as he claims to be, he’d know that in this day and age, you cannot go around making threats like that. He’s lucky I’m no snitch.

Reactions: X

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Recognise his manhood.

His manhood? He runs around threatening to kill women and you attribute that to being a man? Real men don’t even think of laying a hand in a female, much less wanting to murder them.

If he was as smart as he claims to be, he’d know that in this day and age, you cannot go around making threats like that. He’s lucky I’m no snitch.
Yoo crazy! Yoo crazy fat-nice-arse girl!

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

Ice

Cold as Ice
Site Supporter

How much do you weigh braah?

201 pounds and the part you're interested in is the 13 pounds of my dick

201 isn't that much if you are 6'3" like you say bud.

Is the Aids making you lose weight?

X

xXx
Site Supporter

Recognise his manhood.

Yoo crazy! Yoo crazy fat-nice-arse girl!

back peddle quick you fraud LMAO

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

Recognise his manhood.

He's pretty non-denominational about gender or age... he's a diehard troll. He doesn't care like we do about repercussions.

He lives dangerously...

OP
OP

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

Recognise his manhood.

He's pretty non-denominational about gender or age... he's a diehard troll. He doesn't care like we do about repercussions.

He lives dangerously...

Obviously. Cuz he keeps fucking with the wrong one lol