Rest in beautiful peace Prince

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
I dug Purple Rain, but Prince generally irritated me. His get-up and his high-pitched then low voice bullshit was barely tolerable. Soft_cock in other words!

What da fuck braah!?
41fba9a5748cbbae54b22b356ac10bc8.gif

X

xXx
Site Supporter

Ice

Cold as Ice
Site Supporter
Boo hoo, some pansy looking nigger died....

fuck off thieving wench no one asked for you to click on this thread did they ....
Fuck off loser no one asked you for your opinion.

No one asked the old bitter ass Betty for hers either.
Same for you toots

ICE don't be a little bitch, it's so un Canadian
I'm Albertan you dumb cunt, fuck your liberal Khanada

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I dug Purple Rain, but Prince generally irritated me. His get-up and his high-pitched then low voice bullshit was barely tolerable. Soft_cock in other words!

What da fuck braah!?

Trent Reznor told a story about how excited he was to meet Prince and how it all went down.....and it changed the way I view Prince.

So before Prince arrived to the studio, Trent was given rules. Dont speak to Prince unless he speaks to you....dont stare....et. Trent viewed Prince as an idol, so the experience was sad for him.

Prince arrives in a pink pimp suit and apparently tons of gag inducing women's perfume. Was an asshole. Completely disappoints Trent Reznor.

Then years later, Prince covers NIN eraser. Never addressed his rude dismissal of Reznor.

I still love Prince, but I also love Trent and hearing how rude Prince has been to people is never pleasant. He really was a smug and pretentious prick often.

X

xXx
Site Supporter

fuck off thieving wench no one asked for you to click on this thread did they ....

Same for you toots

Oh sorry my bad ... the equivalent of TARDVILLE ahahahahahaaaaa good luck with that ..lol

Ice

Cold as Ice
Site Supporter

Same for you toots

Oh sorry my bad ... the equivalent of TARDVILLE ahahahahahaaaaa good luck with that ..lol
Tardville?

Yeah thats where you and the rest of toronna fags live. lolololol

CPT106404892_hd.jpg

X

xXx
Site Supporter

Same for you toots

Tardville?

CPT106404892_hd.jpg

Are you Chief 'Tard in your bizzarro world out there in da west yo ! lol

Is it you and a bunch O other TARDS sit in like a little pow wow and air your gripes lmao

Ice

Cold as Ice
Site Supporter

Same for you toots

Tardville?

CPT106404892_hd.jpg

Are you Chief 'Tard in your bizzarro world out there in da west yo ! lol

Is it you and a bunch O other TARDS sit in like a little pow wow and air your gripes lmao
Do us all a favour .... stop taking your Aids meds and die.

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator

What da fuck braah!?

Trent Reznor told a story about how excited he was to meet Prince and how it all went down.....and it changed the way I view Prince.

So before Prince arrived to the studio, Trent was given rules. Dont speak to Prince unless he speaks to you....dont stare....et. Trent viewed Prince as an idol, so the experience was sad for him.

Prince arrives in a pink pimp suit and apparently tons of gag inducing women's perfume. Was an asshole. Completely disappoints Trent Reznor.

Then years later, Prince covers NIN eraser. Never addressed his rude dismissal of Reznor.

I still love Prince, but I also love Trent and hearing how rude Prince has been to people is never pleasant. He really was a smug and pretentious prick often.
So is Trent.. you wanna talk about pretentious

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

What da fuck braah!?

Maybe so, but you dont really hear much about him being shitty to people.

X

xXx
Site Supporter

What da fuck braah!?

he isn't as famous as PRINCE therefore not talked about as much .... possibly, I'm no Sherlock of course

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

What da fuck braah!?

he isn't as famous as PRINCE therefore not talked about as much .... possibly, I'm no Sherlock of course

He is pretty famous.

Just in different ways. He does a lot of movie tracks and music for series and such now. He got married and had a bunch of kids. More a low profile kind of guy.

OP
OP

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

What da fuck braah!?

Nowhere near as famous. Or loved.

OP
OP

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
This is a Prince thread. Who the fuck cares about Trent. I’m a NIN fan but this thread ain’t it.

OP
OP

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
Why do you have to fuck up every thread I start.

You’re in every other thread on this forum. Why can’t you leave mine alone?

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Ignore the old hag. She hates anything beautiful
Lol beautiful, scrawny little nigger lol, bet his little willy would get lost in your gigantic bucket crouch, you go on like I give a shit about some stinking shit skins opinion, that’ll be the day....

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
I think Prince was just a fad of fashion. He gave himself too much credit. Fucking sex symbol??? Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat? Fucking fragile cunt he was innit?

tenor.gif