Retrieving bodies from Israeli attack on hospital

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
You didn't.........quite the contrary.......you do know it happened and still take up for Hamas.....Sad
It amazes me that even when it's spelled out to you people over and over and over, you still do not understand.

Some people, Einstein, do not "take up" for a side in wars, but rather take up for all innocent victims. And, this time around, as has been the case for decaades, there are far more innocent Palestinian victims than Israeli. That is all there is to this. It is in no way a matter of "taking up" for terrorism. Please take a quick course in logic. For mother fucking's sake.

The New Holliday

Now With 25% More Infinity
Site Supporter
It amazes me that even when it's spelled out to you people over and over and over, you still do not understand.

Some people, Einstein, do not "take up" for a side in wars, but rather take up for all innocent victims. And, this time around, as has been the case for decaades, there are far more innocent Palestinian victims than Israeli. That is all there is to this. It is in no way a matter of "taking up" for terrorism. Please take a quick course in logic. For mother fucking's sake.
Well, You know, Lotus - I don't know what anyone's definition of innocent is because original sin and all. What I do know is, that when a group of people attacks and kills "innocent people" of another group and then are counter attacked, at least equal time should be given to criticizing the aggressor and the defender. I think this is particularly true when there is a 1400 year history of naked aggression by the group who started the current shit.
...but you don't do that. ...give equal time to bashing Hamas/islam. Please do. It is much to ask.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Well, You know, Lotus - I don't know what anyone's definition of innocent is because original sin and all. What I do know is, that when a group of people attacks and kills "innocent people" of another group and then are counter attacked, at least equal time should be given to criticizing the aggressor and the defender. I think this is particularly true when there is a 1400 year history of naked aggression by the group who started the current shit.
...but you don't do that. ...give equal time to bashing Hamas/islam. Please do. It is much to ask.
Equal or equivalent? 34,000 dead Palestinians vs 1400 dead Israelis.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Considering the Jews were gone for so many centuries, there is no 1400 year history of aggression.

Now, let's focus on the aggression that actually took place in Europe. Funny how people like you want to ignore that. The Holocaust wasn't perpetrated by Arabs, of any religion, yo.

The New Holliday

Site Supporter
Equal or equivalent? 34,000 dead Palestinians vs 1400 dead Israelis.
35,400 people dead do to the actions of Hamas who would not otherwise be dead.
.. Is it 35+K people or a certain number of this or that side, only one of which you make any practice of criticizing?
It seems very dishonest when you give the ancient (and modern) aggressor a pass.
islam is the evil force, Lotus. Acknowledge that.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
35,400 people dead do to the actions of Hamas who would not otherwise be dead.
.. Is it 35+K people or a certain number of this or that side, only one of which you make any practice of criticizing?
It seems very dishonest when you give the ancient (and modern) aggressor a pass.
islam is the evil force, Lotus. Acknowledge that.
None of them would be dead if Israel had not acted as a dictaorship over Palestinians for the last 70 years.

You keep arguing the same points, Holliday. The fatcs have not changed since you've been arguing them.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
None of them would be dead if Israel had not acted as a dictaorship over Palestinians for the last 70 years.

You keep arguing the same points, Holliday. The fatcs have not changed since you've been arguing them.

Some people are always going to be on the wrong side of history.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
97 journalists dead in this war. 2 of them were Israeli, 92 were Palestinian.

224 aid workers killed. All by Israel, I am betting.

The New Holliday

Site Supporter
Considering the Jews were gone for so many centuries, there is no 1400 year history of aggression.

Now, let's focus on the aggression that actually took place in Europe. Funny how people like you want to ignore that. The Holocaust wasn't perpetrated by Arabs, of any religion, yo.
They were gone? really? Pick up a book why don't you. You think every Jew (Christian, Zoroastrian, Pagan et all) left the ME? Good Grief. I've educated you to the history. You know who the beasts are - islam. You gonna blame Jews for having an insy beansy plot of land in the ME while muslims who didn't even exist for 2000 years after Jews first occupied that very land (and have continuously since) while muslim invaders have 58 nations under islamic rule including virtually all of the ME? Whoa! no bias there.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
The huge difference in this conflict, in the past and currently, is Israel's and the US' inability to control the narrative. I posted this in another thread, but I think it should be considered in the conversation.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
They were gone? really? Pick up a book why don't you. You think every Jew (Christian, Zoroastrian, Pagan et all) left the ME? Good Grief. I've educated you to the history. You know who the beasts are - islam. You gonna blame Jews for having an insy beansy plot of land in the ME while muslims who didn't even exist for 2000 years after Jews first occupied that very land (and have continuously since) while muslim invaders have 58 nations under islamic rule including virtually all of the ME? Whoa! no bias there.

The vast majority of the Jews left the Middle East.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Even if every single thing you say there is true, that doesn't make the slaughter of Palestinians okay. It just doesn't follow.

The New Holliday

Site Supporter

None of them would be dead if there were no muslims in the ME. Why stop at 70 years, Lotus. History is longer than that. Study, learn and you will agree with me and not continue arguing the same simple points that take a meer snapshot of time into account rather than a full accounting.
So you see, again you demand no accountability from Hamas - just try to push it back on the people aggressed upon. Why do you have no reproach for the invaders, for the aggressors - islam?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
None of them would be dead if there were no muslims in the ME. Why stop at 70 years, Lotus. History is longer than that. Study, learn and you will agree with me and not continue arguing the same simple points that take a meer snapshot of time into account rather than a full accounting.
So you see, again you demand no accountability from Hamas - just try to push it back on the people aggressed upon. Why do you have no reproach for the invaders, for the aggressors - islam?

The people aggressed upon are the Palestinian people.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
No, I won't agree with you. I have been reading about this bullshit for the last 40 years. You bring hatred and bias to your interpretation of current events.

How can I demand accountability from Hamas. They are like the Irish in Ireland, whose only recourse against England was terrorism. It's a damn shame, but the masters in these circumstances have to give something if they want peace.

The New Holliday

Site Supporter
Even if every single thing you say there is true, that doesn't make the slaughter of Palestinians okay. It just doesn't follow.
Even if?.....Come on, Lo - wipe the sleep from your eyes.
muslims cause all of the shit - it is 100% their doing. All I'm asking is you apply 50% to them.

The New Holliday

Site Supporter
No, I won't agree with you. I have been reading about this bullshit for the last 40 years. You bring hatred and bias to your interpretation of current events.

How can I demand accountability from Hamas. They are like the Irish in Ireland, whose only recourse against England was terrorism. It's a damn shame, but the masters in these circumstances have to give something if they want peace.
The only recourse is terrorism? Well, there it is - you have acknowledged being on the side of the terrorists.
That's why you never have a word of criticism for Hamas who are possibly the most disreputable PoS radical conservatives on the planet. Why do you love radical conservative terrorists, Lotus?

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
The only recourse is terrorism? Well, there it is - you have acknowledged being on the side of the terrorists.
That's why you never have a word of criticizm for Hamas who are possibly the most disreputable PoS radical conservatives on the planet. Why do you love radical conservative terrorists, Lotus?
What should Ireland have done? Tell me, O Wise One.

I had a Jewish boyfriend in 1982. He opened my eyes to Israel's bullshit, and I have been educating myself ever since. He told me I was crazy if I was in any way pro-Israel. And he and his whole family were very, very Jewish. I never questioned Israel's right to be until I met him. He was a very wise young man. Very politically active and aware.