Retrieving bodies from Israeli attack on hospital

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
6c8baab3e6a22c613ddc67a54e993991

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

The Atomic Punk

Factory Bastard
Washington Post is a corporate rag owned by one of the richest men in the world. And that's an opinion article. I have my own opinion, and it counts for just as much.
Is your opinion you will continue to ignore it? How man children will your heroes at Hamas endanger the lives of women and children?

Every one that burns alive is due to your heroes

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️
Is your opinion you will continue to ignore it? How man children will your heroes at Hamas endanger the lives of women and children?

What's this Hamas honchos name that is using hostages as meat shields?

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I never once claimed Hamas were my heroes. There is no black and white in war and genocide, my dear. I think the genocide needs to stop, then the detritus of this horrific war can possibly be sifted through, and amidst the rubble perhaps some small bit of redemption will be found for both sides.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
1080x1080-1714739733.png

Plus, consider this:

How many homeless Israelis vs homeless Palestinians?

This is a David and Goliath fight. The onus to resolve it is on Israel and the nations that support Israel.

The Atomic Punk

Factory Bastard
The IDF doesn't even know where the hostages are, yet somehow Fox News know that a big boss of Hamas is surrounded by them?

:Bwahaha::Bwhahaha::OMGLOL:
Fox News hires people from former intel positions.......if you read or could understand the article you would have realized it.........your either ignorant or being obtuse......the casual reader canjudge which is worse

The Atomic Punk

Factory Bastard
What's this Hamas honchos name that is using hostages as meat shields?
Once again.......someo e that did not read, or cant understand the article......sad

Or are you just playing troll today?

Sad........all the while children dying in Gaza......

You get another try.......read the article and the name will be clear to you.......once again.........

Im here to help

The Atomic Punk

Factory Bastard
I never once claimed Hamas were my heroes. There is no black and white in war and genocide, my dear. I think the genocide needs to stop, then the detritus of this horrific war can possibly be sifted through, and amidst the rubble perhaps some small bit of redemption will be found for both sides.
But you take up for their cause, and pin all the wrong on Israel using the typical dogwhistle words like genocide ........and you're right.......no black and white in war.......but there is red like from between innocent Israeli women's legs after being raped to death or near death.

No criticism of Hamas about that though right?

The Atomic Punk

Factory Bastard
Your clowns used to amuse me @Lily.......now they are just an expression of your inability to respond in an intelligent manner........

They are a sign of weak mindedness........like a pin on a lapel stating you're a member of the Inadequate Association..........Sad

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
But you take up for their cause, and pin all the wrong on Israel using the typical dogwhistle words like genocide ........and you're right.......no black and white in war.......but there is red like from between innocent Israeli women's legs after being raped to death or near death.

No criticism of Hamas about that though right?
Genocide is a "dog whistle word" and not an actual thing? Oh, thanks for schooling me, Adolf Punk.

I don't know how many times I have to say all atrocities are bad, no matter who commits them. There, I just said it, YET AGAIN.

The Atomic Punk

Factory Bastard
Genocide is a "dog whistle word" and not an actual thing? Oh, thanks for schooling me, Adolf Punk.

I don't know how many times I have to say all atrocities are bad, no matter who commits them. There, I just said it, YET AGAIN.
No.....genocide is real.....ask the Armenians
......ask the Tutsis........and well, then there's the Jews, but lets not get confused by chants like "from the river to the sea"

The dogwhistle nature is due to kids and dingbats not understanding the true nature of genocide........it trancends territorial disputes and conflicts which is what the situation is throughout the ME and Africa

Oh......I'll just leave this here

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
No.....genocide is real.....ask the Armenians
......ask the Tutsis........and well, then there's the Jews, but lets not get confused by chants like "from the river to the sea"

The dogwhistle nature is due to kids and dingbats not understanding the true nature of genocide........it trancends territorial disputes and conflicts which is what the situation is throughout the ME and Africa

Oh......I'll just leave this here

Actually killing tens of thousands of people and displacing millions as you continue to kill is not, however, genocide. I learn so much from you.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Actually killing tens of thousands of people and displacing millions as you continue to kill is not, however, genocide. I learn so much from you.

Let's not forget that there is clearly ethnic cleansing of Gaza and the West Bank going on as well. Especially with Gaza.

The Israelis and the IDF are allowing Israeli settlers to terrorize the Palestinians in the West Bank.

The New Holliday

Now With 25% More Infinity
Site Supporter
Hamas' mission statement is one of Genocide, and MAGAlike conspiracy theories.

The Hamas Government in Gaza: A Genocidal Charter and a Legacy of ‘Jihadist-Martyrdom’

1. As the WUPJ has stated since 1989, the HAMAS Charter of 18 August 1988 is racist, ‘politicidal’ and ‘genocidal’. The entire organization — both ‘political’ and ‘humanitarian’ — and its main leaders should be blacklisted by all Member States of the United Nation as an avowed criminal, terrorist group. Any State reluctant to do so should be reminded of the 1948 Genocide Convention, article III (c) which condemns: “direct and public incitement to commit genocide.” And article IV too.

2. HAMAS is against any peace process: “There is no solution to the Palestinian Question except by Jihad. All initiatives, proposals, and International Conferences are but a waste of time and futile.” (art. 13). The HAMAS slogan has since inspired countless jihadist martyrs worldwide: “Allah is its goal, The Prophet its model, the Qur'an its Constitution, Jihad its path, and death for the sake of Allah its most sublime belief.” (article 8). Its article 28 concludes with a strongly racist-religious menace, which has never been condemned: “Israel, by virtue of its being Jewish, and of having a Jewish population defies Islam and the Muslims. ‘Let the cowards never sleep.’ ”

3. HAMAS is committed to an eternal jihad against “the Jews”– until the victory of Allah is implemented. The Land of Palestine must be cleansed from their impurity and viciousness. Muslims are obligated to fight and kill the Jews wherever they find them. This global, genocidal call is justified by an oft-quoted hadith (‘saying’, attributed to Muhammad), that concludes article 7: “HAMAS aspires to implement Allah's promise, whatever time it may take. The Prophet, prayer and peace be upon him, said:The Hour [Day of Judgment] will not come until Muslims will fight the Jews (and kill them); until the Jews hide behind rocks and trees, which will cry: Oh Muslim! Oh Abdallah [Slave of Allah!], there is a Jew behind me, come on and kill him. This will not apply to the Gharqad tree, which is a Jewish tree.’”

4. This controversial hadith — yet related by the authoritative 9th century compilers, al-Bukhari and Muslim — has since become a commonplace belief among Islamists. On 12 April 2002, the PA-nominated Sheikh Ibrahim Madhi delivered a Friday sermon at Gaza City’s main Sheikh Ijlin Mosque, broadcast live on PA television. He quoted extensively from this hadith — including the odd reference to the "Jewish" Gharqad tree — in preaching genocide and a jihad-war: “We believe in this hadith. We are convinced also that this hadith heralds the spread of Islam and its rule over all the lands ()‘from the ocean to the ocean ’.” Sheikh Madhi concluded: “Oh Allah, accept our martyrs in the highest heaven () Oh Allah, show the Jews a black day () Oh Allah, annihilate the Jews and their supporters () Oh Allah, raise the flag of Jihad across the land () Oh Allah, forgive our sins.”

5. The current use of complacent opinions such as ‘terrorism’/‘fascism’/‘suicide bomber’ and ‘kamikaze bomber’ — resulting from ‘frustration’/ ‘poverty’/ ‘education’ — is misleading. These jihadist-bombers follow the strictest religious rulings, designating them as ‘martyrs for Allah,’ for whom a ‘jihad ideology’ and a ‘jihad war’ against ‘infidels’ is considered sacred — as stated by Osama bin Laden in 1998: “Do Jihad against the Crusaders and Jews."

6. Already in 1968, Dr. Abdul-Haleem Mahmoud — later to become Grand Sheik of Cairo’s Al-Azhar University — wrote: “If Jihad leads to martyrdom, the destination is Heaven and approach to Allah. In the Holy Quran and the honorable tradition, there is a most magnificent and beautiful presentation of the martyr's status in the after-life.

7. On 19 June 2001, three months before 9/11, the spiritual leader of the Muslim Brotherhood, Sheik Yussef al-Qaradawi stated publicly on Al-Jazeera’s weekly religious programme that — from a strictly religious viewpoint — the Palestinian attacks are considered as “self-sacrifice,” a person who commits a carnage “is not a suicide [bomber]. He kills the enemy while taking self-risk, similarly to what Muslims did in the past (…) He wants to scare his enemies and the religious authorities have permitted this.” He added: “He who got killed is a Shahid in heaven.”

8. Article two of the Hamas Charter states: “The Islamic Resistance Movement is one of the wings of the Muslim Brotherhood in Palestine. The Muslim Brotherhood Movement is a universal organisation which constitute the largist Islamic Movement in modern times.”

9. On 4 April 2002 this opinion was reiterated from Cairo at a reception for Israeli Arab Democrat Party leader Abd Al-Wahhab Darawsheh by the highest spiritual Sunni leader, as reported on a website associated with Al-Azhar University: “The great Imam of Al-Azhar, Sheik Muhammad Sayyed Tantawi, demanded that the Palestinian people of all factions intensify the martyrdom operations against the Zionist enemy, and described their martyrdom as the highest form of jihad operations. He says that the young people executing them have sold Allah the most precious thing of all () [Tantawi] emphasized that every martyrdom operation against any Israeli, including women, children, and teenagers, is a legitimate act according to religious law, and an Islamic commandment.” At the same reception, Egypt’s new mufti, Sheikh Dr. Ahmad Al-Tayyeb, agreed with his Al-Azhar colleague, adding that: “The Islamic countries, peoples and rulers alike must support these martyrdom attacks.”

10. In June 2002 Dr. Iyad Sarraj, a Palestinian psychiatrist in Gaza, commented on this‘culture of hate.’ “They are creating a new culture (…) Once you create such a culture, you create something automatic; even he could not challenge the social acceptance of this ideal by directly criticizing the martyrs themselves. You can say, ‘I condemn terror, I condemn killing civilians,’ but you can’t say, ‘I condemn martyrs,’ because martyrs are prophets.”

11. On 27 June 2002 the TV of the Palestinian Authority (PA) broadcast a documentary on “Child Martyrs and Lovers of their Homeland.” Dr. Fatal Abu Hin, a respected lecturer in psychology, explained that a survey carried out by the Islamic University of Gaza in April 2001 showed that 73% of youngsters between 9 and 16 wanted to become ‘martyrs.’ He noted that the word ‘Shahada’ (‘martyrdom’) has different meanings for people, and for Palestinian children, and the narrator of the film declared that “martyrdom has become the noblest aim and most admirable deed of this generation (…) the way to win prestige (…)” This percentage has not changed since then, except up.

12. These few examples amply confirm the explanation provided by Franz Rosenthal — eminent scholar and translator of Ibn Khaldun’s The Muqaddimah / An Introduction to History (1958) — in his article “On Suicide in Islam” (1946). He explained the real difference between ‘suicide’ and ‘martyrdom’: “The great authorities of the hadith leave no doubt as to the official attitude of Islam. In their opinion, suicide is an unlawful act (…) On the other hand, death as the result of ‘suicidal’ missions and of the desire of martyrdom occurs not infrequently, since death is considered highly commendable according to Muslim religious concepts. However, such cases are no[t] suicides in the proper sense of the term.”

13. Article 32 of the HAMAS Charter, like Nazi propaganda, refers to a crude forgery: “Their scheme has been laid out in The Protocols of the Elders of Zion.” (13) Article 22 affirms: “The enemies have been scheming for a long time (…) taking over control of the world media, such as news agencies, the press, publishing houses, broadcasting, and the like. (…) With their money they created secret societies, such as the Freemasons, Rotary Clubs, the Lions, and others in different parts of the world, for the purpose of sabotaging societies and achieving Zionist interests. (…) They were behind the French [1789] and Communist [1917] Revolutions, and most of the revolutions we have heard about, and hear about here and there. (…) They were behind World War I so as to wipe out the Islamic Caliphate. (…) They obtained the Balfour Declaration formed theLeague of Nations through which they could rule the world by. They were behind World War II (…) They inspired the founding of the League of Nations by the United Nations and the Security Council to order to rule the world through them. There is no war going on anywhere without their fingerprints on it.”

Read on if you like, but the above should be sufficient reminder of how insane Hamas/islam is and why it must be completely, utterly destroyed so the people of Gaza may have hope of living in peace rather than having their lives sacrificed to satisfy Hamas/islam's genocidal mission.

Further reading that you yourself may understand by their own words the unrelenting mission of genocide:

THE COVENANT OF THE HAMAS - MAIN POINTS ======================================= The Covenant of the Islamic Resistance Movement was issued on August 18, 1988. The Islamic Resistance Movement, also known as the HAMAS, is an extremist fundamentalist Islamic organization operating in the territories under Israeli control. Its Covenant is a comprehensive manifesto comprised of 36 separate articles, all of which promote the basic HAMAS goal of destroying the State of Israel through Jihad (Islamic Holy War). The following are excerpts of the HAMAS Covenant: Goals of the HAMAS: ------------------ 'The Islamic Resistance Movement is a distinguished Palestinian movement, whose allegiance is to Allah, and whose way of life is Islam. It strives to raise the banner of Allah over every inch of Palestine.' (Article 6) On the Destruction of Israel: ----------------------------- 'Israel will exist and will continue to exist until Islam will obliterate it, just as it obliterated others before it.' (Preamble) The Exclusive Moslem Nature of the Area: ---------------------------------------- 'The land of Palestine is an Islamic Waqf [Holy Possession] consecrated for future Moslem generations until Judgment Day. No one can renounce it or any part, or abandon it or any part of it.' (Article 11) 'Palestine is an Islamic land... Since this is the case, the Liberation of Palestine is an individual duty for every Moslem wherever he may be.' (Article 13) The Call to Jihad: ------------------ 'The day the enemies usurp part of Moslem land, Jihad becomes the individual duty of every Moslem. In the face of the Jews' usurpation, it is compulsory that the banner of Jihad be raised.' (Article 15) 'Ranks will close, fighters joining other fighters, and masses everywhere in the Islamic world will come forward in response to the call of duty, loudly proclaiming: 'Hail to Jihad!'. This cry will reach the heavens and will go on being resounded until liberation is achieved, the invaders vanquished and Allah's victory comes about.' (Article 33) Rejection of a Negotiated Peace Settlement: ------------------------------------------- '[Peace] initiatives, and so-called peaceful solutions and international conferences are in contradiction to the principles of the Islamic Resistance Movement... Those conferences are no more than a means to appoint the infidels as arbitrators in the lands of Islam... There is no solution for the Palestinian problem except by Jihad. Initiatives, proposals and international conferences are but a waste of time, an exercise in futility.' (Article 13) Condemnation of the Israel-Egypt Peace Treaty: ---------------------------------------------- 'Egypt was, to a great extent, removed from the circle of struggle [against Zionism] through the treacherous Camp David Agreement. The Zionists are trying to draw other Arab countries into similar agreements in order to bring them outside the circle of struggle. ...Leaving the circle of struggle against Zionism is high treason, and cursed be he who perpetrates such an act.' (Article 32) Anti-Semitic Incitement: ------------------------ 'The Day of Judgment will not come about until Moslems fight Jews and kill them. Then, the Jews will hide behind rocks and trees, and the rocks and trees will cry out: 'O Moslem, there is a Jew hiding behind me, come and kill him.' (Article 7) 'The enemies have been scheming for a long time ... and have accumulated huge and influential material wealth. With their money, they took control of the world media... With their money they stirred revolutions in various parts of the globe... They stood behind the French Revolution, the Communist Revolution and most of the revolutions we hear about... With their money they formed secret organizations - such as the Freemasons, Rotary Clubs and the Lions - which are spreading around the world, in order to destroy societies and carry out Zionist interests... They stood behind World War I ... and formed the League of Nations through which they could rule the world. They were behind World War II, through which they made huge financial gains... There is no war going on anywhere without them having their finger in it.' (Article 22) 'Zionism scheming has no end, and after Palestine, they will covet expansion from the Nile to the Euphrates River. When they have finished digesting the area on which they have laid their hand, they will look forward to more expansion. Their scheme has been laid out in the 'Protocols of the Elders of Zion'.' (Article 32) 'The HAMAS regards itself the spearhead and the vanguard of the circle of struggle against World Zionism... Islamic groups all over the Arab world should also do the same, since they are best equipped for their future role in the fight against the warmongering Jews.' (Article 32) .

Totally insane radical genocidal nutball conservatives.