RetroArch

Master

Won't post at a forum CDunce has a panel at
Site Supporter
The greatest emulator ever.

Everything you need to play retro is already there you just need to find the games.

My computer runs PS2 and back perfectly. Sega Saturn emulation is dog piss so I don't recommend playing Saturn games. I got to the end game in Shining 3 and the emu gave up on the final boss and my save puts me exactly at the same spot, same freeze.

And it's funny because Segas next console, the Dreamcast, works perfectly.

I'm not even trying PS3 because that system, just like the Saturn, was a chore to program on. And the only thing stopping me from trying the 360 emulator are the size of the games.

As a jrpg guy, this emu just gave me thousands of games I never played before.

Highly recommended

OP
OP
Master

Master

Won't post at a forum CDunce has a panel at
Site Supporter
I installed this onto my Nvidia Shield got all the super NES , Sega Genesis, Sega CD ,PS 1 and PS 2 ... haha I think I killed my external HD ..
Yeah PS2 games are fucking huge. Even compared to ps1.

You can get the entire NES ROM set along with all the translations for less then one PS2 rpg. Hell you can probably throw the entire SNES ROM set in there too.

There's a translation floating around of the first star ocean for the SNES where the guy recorded the entire game with voice over and even that's only 48 megs. Compare that to 2 gigs of a DQ title on PS2.

Retro arch plays Dreamcast better then a Dreamcast. If you like fighting games that's the system.