You were from a better time anyway.
Dove Reaction score 11,437 Location United states Jul 25, 2021 #1 You were from a better time anyway.
Lokmar Reaction score -301 Location Springfield Jul 25, 2021 #3 Dear lord, my daughter told my son in law about it and he didnt know who he was!!!
OP OP Dove Reaction score 11,437 Location United states Jul 25, 2021 #4 Lokmar said: Dear lord, my daughter told my son in law about it and he didnt know who he was!!! Click to expand... I'm a metal/rock person....even I know who he is. To be fair, I did grow up in metro Detroit lol.
Lokmar said: Dear lord, my daughter told my son in law about it and he didnt know who he was!!! Click to expand... I'm a metal/rock person....even I know who he is. To be fair, I did grow up in metro Detroit lol.
Biggie Smiles I make libturds berry angry. I do!!! Reaction score -3,444 Jul 25, 2021 #5 Biz Markie was a rapper with talent who avoided rapping about violent and other dumb shit these assholes muse about today RIP bro
Biz Markie was a rapper with talent who avoided rapping about violent and other dumb shit these assholes muse about today RIP bro
Breakfall Such is life... Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -2,749 Location Great Southern Land Jul 29, 2021 #7 Dove said: Lokmar said: Dear lord, my daughter told my son in law about it and he didnt know who he was!!! Click to expand... I'm a metal/rock person....even I know who he is. To be fair, I did grow up in metro Detroit lol. Click to expand... I’ve a broad knowledge of music and artists and I’ve never heard of him! I know everyone from Eartha Kitt to James Vincent McMorrow. I hope he was a good sort and gave to charity. RIP black fella.
Dove said: Lokmar said: Dear lord, my daughter told my son in law about it and he didnt know who he was!!! Click to expand... I'm a metal/rock person....even I know who he is. To be fair, I did grow up in metro Detroit lol. Click to expand... I’ve a broad knowledge of music and artists and I’ve never heard of him! I know everyone from Eartha Kitt to James Vincent McMorrow. I hope he was a good sort and gave to charity. RIP black fella.