RIP Dave Lampert [LEGEND]

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Woman pleaser extraordinaire

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Did you buy one?

I hope you remember it fondly, realgrimm.

LMAO. Seriously. If it means so much to him that he posts an elegy, I'm guessing he needed it as a supplement to satisfy his woman due to some failing on his part. I've never spoken to a single woman who has heard of this machine.

OP
OP
realgrimm

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator

Did you buy one?

Did you buy one?

iu

Admin.

A wise man never plays leapfrog with a unicorn.
Site Supporter ☠️

Did you buy one?

Did you buy one?

iu
I trust you have enjoyed Dave's genius on many luxury occasions.

OP
OP
realgrimm

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator

Did you buy one?

Did you buy one?

iu
I trust you have enjoyed Dave's genius on many luxury occasions.

“SYBIAN is the ultimate tool when it comes to rebooting your sex life faster and easier.”
“It is built to last a lifetime and will become part of your lovemaking routine. It is a revolutionary machine that will simultaneously stimulate your clit and G-spot and is unquestionably the one device on the market that gives more stimulation to the user to cause orgasmic release.”

Dave Lampert – Inventor

Admin.

A wise man never plays leapfrog with a unicorn.
Site Supporter ☠️
@ADMIN.

WHY VENUS FOR MEN
Venus for Men is the only product on the market that allows you to reach orgasm with or without an erection. The custom receiver provides the user with a personalized fit to allow maximum pleasure with every use.

Last edited:

Levon

Philosopher King
Site Supporter

Did you buy one?

It's true that Grimm's a horndog who likes poarn a lot, but there is no reason to think he's also an incel when there are other posters here who are better candidates.

In my world the Sybian has always been respected but mostly by reputation. After all, I live in a part of the country where people can't afford to lay out four figures for a sex aid when there are lots of good toys available in the low three figures.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
LMAO. Seriously. If it means so much to him that he posts an elegy, I'm guessing he needed it as a supplement to satisfy his woman due to some failing on his part.

are you saying that His 'part' failed him, LotusBud?

I've never spoken to a single woman who has heard of this machine.

Maybe cuz all these 'women' who ordered and bought it in droves were actually men.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
@ADMIN.

WHY VENUS FOR MEN
Venus for Men is the only product on the market that allows you to reach orgasm with or without an erection. The custom receiver provides the user with a personalized fit to allow maximum pleasure with every use.
I don’t get the that!? An erection is everything. In the past I had a penis pump (not that I needed one for the “intended” purpose) but to fuck up my dick to monstrous proportions, just so I could smash it around and knock chairs over with it. Aaaaaaaaaah...things one does when they’re young and dumb and full of cum! Lol

OP
OP
realgrimm

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator

Did you buy one?

It's true that Grimm's a horndog who likes poarn a lot, but there is no reason to think he's also an incel when there are other posters here who are better candidates.

In my world the Sybian has always been respected but mostly by reputation. After all, I live in a part of the country where people can't afford to lay out four figures for a sex aid when there are lots of good toys available in the low three figures.

Sex is about pleasure and pushing inhabitions.. hang ups are also present and imprinted thru cultural brainwashing and instilled fear of social norms and moral boundries restricting ones very own spirit , leaving husks were once flurished free spirit , wild inhabition and kink ..

Their loss really

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Yeah...it’s like chicks when they didn’t want to do doggystyle because their anus would visible and up in the air. Hey lady...I intend to lick your naught until it involuntarily pulsates baby!

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
LMAO. Seriously. If it means so much to him that he posts an elegy, I'm guessing he needed it as a supplement to satisfy his woman due to some failing on his part.

are you saying that His 'part' failed him, LotusBud?

I've never spoken to a single woman who has heard of this machine.

Maybe cuz all these 'women' who ordered and bought it in droves were actually men.

That sounds just about right.