RIP MMPv2.0 I told yous it was a mistake

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
And BTW.....its not by invite only. Not sure where that came from.

Fash is only telling the BC regulars she will let them know when it's up and it's time to move. That's all that is.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
And I will laugh when it falls flat on its face yet again.

When will ppl learn that to have a successful forum you need a main draw.

I am I going there? Nope.

Is Shampain going there? Nope.

The two main draws of this community reside here. Good luck
Stop promoting SG here! This is not your advertising platform. I’ve had some management discussions with the brass about it. Not on boi!

He isn't the brightest.

It's a damn shame that instead of bringing back all these forum "legends" and new people and having the quality contents pouring in....so much, SO much of the board is about all of us drooling spammers.

We ain't shit. We are stoopy dumb spammers. Blue Oyster Bar is a morgue with spam. Yet.....its the only topic.

Make it make sense.
I loved how @Garraty_47 told that nobody flames anymore and personally he couldn’t be bothered. Ol‘ Poofter was stumped! Lol

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Stop promoting SG here! This is not your advertising platform. I’ve had some management discussions with the brass about it. Not on boi!

He isn't the brightest.

It's a damn shame that instead of bringing back all these forum "legends" and new people and having the quality contents pouring in....so much, SO much of the board is about all of us drooling spammers.

We ain't shit. We are stoopy dumb spammers. Blue Oyster Bar is a morgue with spam. Yet.....its the only topic.

Make it make sense.

She posts with no sense of irony whatsover...

Pity you dont get WHY I say this with no sense of irony. There is no irony.

Are we over there claiming to create some high quality "flame forum" with only high quality posters with the high quality contents? Are we claiming that a gossip thread is stupid and silly and we dont waste time with all these spammers while actively doing the opposite?

I thought you were smart.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

He isn't the brightest.

Make it make sense.

Are we over there claiming to create some high quality "flame forum" with only high quality posters with the high quality contents? Are we claiming that a gossip thread is stupid and silly and we dont waste time with all these spammers while actively doing the opposite?

Your forum claims to be a decent place. It's not. It's why I've always called and will call Fash a fake.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

did you get an invite?
I wouldn’t be able to express myself freely like I do here. It’s too tame a place for me.

You dont need an invite. You'll he welcome there and free to express yourself as you do, Break. If you want.

There is no recruiting mission. If you wanna than yay....if not, that's cool too :)

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

He isn't the brightest.

Make it make sense.

Your forum claims to be a decent place. It's not. It's why I've always called and will call Fash a fake.

Yet you call us all whores and what not, when you’re the motherfucker begging for sex on fling.com. Who the fuck are you to point your stubby finger at anyone?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

He isn't the brightest.

Make it make sense.

That's a matter of opinion. Those of us who post at BC say it IS a decent place.

And that doesn't change my point.

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
As for SG, I haven’t decided what I’m gonna do yet. What I do know is, if I do decide to admin…ain’t no one dragging kids there. You can keep that shit here.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

He isn't the brightest.

Make it make sense.

Yet you call us all whores and what not, when you’re the motherfucker begging for sex on fling.com. Who the fuck are you to point your stubby finger at anyone?

Shes a hippocrite who thinks her subjective opinions are the standard.

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

did you get an invite?
I wouldn’t be able to express myself freely like I do here. It’s too tame a place for me.

so you won't be donating 300 dollars to sg?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

He isn't the brightest.

Make it make sense.

You're the one sleeping around while married, not me.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

did you get an invite?

You dont need an invite. You'll he welcome there and free to express yourself as you do, Break. If you want.

There is no recruiting mission. If you wanna than yay....if not, that's cool too :)
My loyalties like with @Bastard Factory , but that’s not to say I wouldn’t pop over and stir it up a bit. Thank you Dove xx

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

He isn't the brightest.

Make it make sense.

You’re the one trawling sex sites, beef queen

200-D158-D-0181-48-DC-A520-E586-A41-CC375.jpg

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

did you get an invite?

so you won't be donating 300 dollars to sg?
I guess not. But it costs money to effectively run a forum…even a token gesture goes a long way gurl!

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

He isn't the brightest.

Make it make sense.

Prove that I joined that site and it's not "Mr Fudge", whoever that loser is, creating an account my with picture.

PROVE that it was actually me. Go on, Prove it.

• BroFist
Reactions: X

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

He isn't the brightest.

Make it make sense.

Oh stop it you two! You’re both curvaceous and adorable! Sexy as fuck…

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

He isn't the brightest.

Make it make sense.

Prove that I joined that site and it's not "Mr Fudge", whoever that loser is, creating an account my with picture.

Bwah hahaha

138-AAD89-E070-4576-99-F9-B021762-B6702.jpg

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

He isn't the brightest.

Make it make sense.

I'm not the one that started it. I don't make up lies about people and post them on the web.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

He isn't the brightest.

Make it make sense.

Bwah hahaha

Oh, it's on the internet so it must be true.

Keep posting it made up shit.

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

He isn't the brightest.

Make it make sense.

She attacked my dead mother. You know how that goes.

It will never end lmao

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

He isn't the brightest.

Make it make sense.

It will never end lmao

Fuck your mother. I don't give a fuck how many lies you post up. It's no skin off my nose.

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

He isn't the brightest.

Make it make sense.

Bwah hahaha

Oh, it's on the internet so it must be true.

Keep posting it made up shit.

You attack people here with shit you read online, you fucking fat cow. Are you that oblivious to what you do?

You deserve to get dragged. Period

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

He isn't the brightest.

Make it make sense.

It will never end lmao

Fuck your mother. I don't give a fuck how many lies you post up. It's no skin off my nose.

Fuck your whole ugly family. And you are ugly, make no mistake

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
I really don't want to know about Oak's inner sanctum. Sounds like her pussy was not very grounded and overly burnt hambuger cunt. The chef didn't wash the hands before or after. Yucky.

I heard there’s a lot more coming. She’s been a busy big bitch lol

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
if sg gets blandscape it's Game over man, that guy is David Chappelle level draw card
Didn’t he retire here?

he is going on a monastic retreat for a few weeks
Oh.

The guys in white suits finally found him again…..

why have a flame section at sg, who are they gonna flame? all you read now is one huge gossip thread about various posters, mainly Oak.

it will be all politics and flea giving make up tips.

maybe fractals too.
None of them are flamers.

They should stay in their lane and have a spam forum.

One big forum filled with nothing but mouth dragging spammers.

Who knows? I might work…..

it probably will look like the last days of sg, when they would roll benzo over to FT so he could copy pasta the funny stuff he found there and repost it at SG, only now they will be talking about what Oak said at BF and what ADMIN is doing at BF ect.

i bet Dovey's first post at SG mentions narcissists and gas lighting. it will be like bf and sg are conjoined twins.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

He isn't the brightest.

Make it make sense.

It will never end lmao

Karma's a bitch. I will wait and laugh when some bad shit happens to you.

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

He isn't the brightest.

Make it make sense.

It will never end lmao

Oh no…what’s gonna happen. You gonna come sit on me? Bwah hahaha

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

He isn't the brightest.

Make it make sense.

It will never end lmao

Of course you're too stupid to understand karma.

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

He isn't the brightest.

Make it make sense.

It will never end lmao

Of course you're too stupid to understand karma.

You sitting on someone is the equivalent to bad karma, hungry hungry hippo.

How fucking sad is you? My mama died knowing her daughter can take of herself. Yours can’t cuz she’s taking care of you.

Stroke out, lardass