ROFLMAO It's EVERYWHERE my friends

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
Time to make jaguars vegan, mebbe?

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Jaguar is 'cancelled' on the internet for preying on capybaras, and biologist says: 'they have lost track of life in nature'

In conversation with g1, biologist Gustavo Figueirôa explained that the scene is completely normal and shows life in nature the way it is.

After the release of a series
, taken by biology student João Pedro Salgado, the feline was "cancelled" on Twitter for being "having lunch". The repercussion of netizens shocked several professionals linked to wildlife. Watch the video above that shows the series of photographs.

The publication, made by João Pedro Salgado on social media, divided opinions. On the one hand, some comments mocked the situation and compared the situation with homicides: "I'm going to start posting photos and videos of people being killed in assistants [accidents] and murdered...", see the post below.

Google didn't translate the tweet, but it was basically some liberal page comparing the jaguar eating the capybara to a man murdering another.

On the other hand, biologists defended the record made by João Pedro Salgado, saying that the photos faithfully show what nature is like. In a conversation with
, biologist Gustavo Figueirôa explained that the jaguar is a strict carnivore, which means that the animal feeds only on meat.

"I get scared, people have no basic notion of nature, that scene has nothing wrong. The animals are in the environment they should be in. People's comments show that they have no idea how nature works", he emphasized. the biologist.

Both Figueirôa and João Pedro Salgado believe that misinformation and a shallow understanding of nature generated the comments on social media.

"People try to vilify the situation, things happen in nature, it's not like a picture of our grandmother's house, where there's a child hugging a tiger. In nature, it's one dying for another to live, the law of survival", comments Figueirôa .

In another post, a tweeter writes: "we have enough technology to produce vegetable protein and feed these animals, protecting the lives of thousands of endangered animals". See the post below.

On this post, another libtard organization says that humans should make some sort of protein food and use to feed the jaguars, so they leave the herbivores alone. Nope, not making it up.

João expected a repercussion with the sequence of photos, but not so much. The biology student made the registration the first time he came to the Pantanal. "I think this shows the detachment from nature that people are at the moment. Something worrying from my point of view, because one of the conservation mottos is 'knowing in order to preserve', how are we going to preserve something that people are demonstrating at least knowing? ", he asked.
READ TOO

João's concern, raised through the comments, is shared by Gustavo as well: "first is the warning that people need basic training. Today people on the internet have a lot of value judgment, people who do not understand the subject and criticize the subject", detailed the biologist.

Both believe that the great repercussion was also due to the preyed animal being a capybara. "We have more contact with the capybara, it is part of the daily lives of many people. The capybara is more 'cute'. The scene is strong and shows reality, but it is as if it were an alligator or another animal being eaten".
"This demonstrates a worrying behavior of vision of nature that some people have. Animals need to be animals, the scene is not cruel or anything like that. The scene is simply life in its purest state", concluded João Pedro Salgado.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
So many people these days are delusional and have no idea about the natural world.

the less some people know about the natural world is better for me .. that way the natural world can thrive without $$ signs on every leaf .

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Jaguar is 'cancelled' on the internet for preying on capybaras, and biologist says: 'they have lost track of life in nature'

In conversation with g1, biologist Gustavo Figueirôa explained that the scene is completely normal and shows life in nature the way it is.

, taken by biology student João Pedro Salgado, the feline was "cancelled" on Twitter for being "having lunch". The repercussion of netizens shocked several professionals linked to wildlife. Watch the video above that shows the series of photographs.

The publication, made by João Pedro Salgado on social media, divided opinions. On the one hand, some comments mocked the situation and compared the situation with homicides: "I'm going to start posting photos and videos of people being killed in assistants [accidents] and murdered...", see the post below.

Google didn't translate the tweet, but it was basically some liberal page comparing the jaguar eating the capybara to a man murdering another.

On the other hand, biologists defended the record made by João Pedro Salgado, saying that the photos faithfully show what nature is like. In a conversation with
, biologist Gustavo Figueirôa explained that the jaguar is a strict carnivore, which means that the animal feeds only on meat.

"I get scared, people have no basic notion of nature, that scene has nothing wrong. The animals are in the environment they should be in. People's comments show that they have no idea how nature works", he emphasized. the biologist.

Both Figueirôa and João Pedro Salgado believe that misinformation and a shallow understanding of nature generated the comments on social media.

"People try to vilify the situation, things happen in nature, it's not like a picture of our grandmother's house, where there's a child hugging a tiger. In nature, it's one dying for another to live, the law of survival", comments Figueirôa .

In another post, a tweeter writes: "we have enough technology to produce vegetable protein and feed these animals, protecting the lives of thousands of endangered animals". See the post below.

On this post, another libtard organization says that humans should make some sort of protein food and use to feed the jaguars, so they leave the herbivores alone. Nope, not making it up.

João expected a repercussion with the sequence of photos, but not so much. The biology student made the registration the first time he came to the Pantanal. "I think this shows the detachment from nature that people are at the moment. Something worrying from my point of view, because one of the conservation mottos is 'knowing in order to preserve', how are we going to preserve something that people are demonstrating at least knowing? ", he asked.
READ TOO

João's concern, raised through the comments, is shared by Gustavo as well: "first is the warning that people need basic training. Today people on the internet have a lot of value judgment, people who do not understand the subject and criticize the subject", detailed the biologist.

Both believe that the great repercussion was also due to the preyed animal being a capybara. "We have more contact with the capybara, it is part of the daily lives of many people. The capybara is more 'cute'. The scene is strong and shows reality, but it is as if it were an alligator or another animal being eaten".
"This demonstrates a worrying behavior of vision of nature that some people have. Animals need to be animals, the scene is not cruel or anything like that. The scene is simply life in its purest state", concluded João Pedro Salgado.

That is a classic example of 'Woke' Culture in action, @RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
So many people these days are delusional and have no idea about the natural world.

the less some people know about the natural world is better for me .. that way the natural world can thrive without $$ signs on every leaf .

Not when they start interfering with it and going after natural predators like jaguars.

The natural world needs the predator/prey balance.

And when they want to use windmills to power everything.....that's way worse for ecosystems and you cannot convince them otherwise. They'd be out there destroying acres of land and woods to put giant death machines out there. Habitat's and farm lands wrecked to have windmills that kill bunches of animals.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Basically people who have lived in cities and suburbs their entire lives and still chose to live in cities probably shouldnt preach about the environment or push for policies involving it. They have no clue what they are talking about and they often dont even do the bare minimum in their daily lives.

I'm still disgusted from seeing the squad....the great "green" policy warriors sitting outside that building with CASES of BOTTLED WATER and and unhealthy snacks individually wrapped. You really cant take them seriously at all.

X

xXx
Site Supporter

Not when they start interfering with it and going after natural predators like jaguars.

The natural world needs the predator/prey balance.

And when they want to use windmills to power everything.....that's way worse for ecosystems and you cannot convince them otherwise. They'd be out there destroying acres of land and woods to put giant death machines out there. Habitat's and farm lands wrecked to have windmills that kill bunches of animals.
yeah thats what I said ... the less we stay away the better

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

READ TOO

Shamp accused me of bestiality for posting a picture of a beast eating another...or hunting it down. One of those.

OP
OP
RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
I remember some guy who died in one of those sinkholes in Florida complaining about "distant explosions" and small tremors before his bedroom collapsed into a hole in the ground.