Rt5000

knife wielder

Factory Bastard
I was nothing but nice until a few people started flipping out on me because I mentioned how I don't like rude cashiers.

Oliver Shagnasty

Honky Tonk Nigger
Site Supporter

knife wielder

Factory Bastard
I'm respectful and polite. That's why it throws me off guard when people are idiots toward me.
Oh yea making fun of someone who has cancer that's really respectful and polite.

Take a look at your avatar, buddy. That's disrespectful.
My avatar is beautiful. What's wrong with it? It's a picture a a young lady and a work of art.

You're mocking a deformity.

Oliver Shagnasty

Honky Tonk Nigger
Site Supporter
I'm respectful and polite. That's why it throws me off guard when people are idiots toward me.
Oh yea making fun of someone who has cancer that's really respectful and polite.

Take a look at your avatar, buddy. That's disrespectful.
My avatar is beautiful. What's wrong with it? It's a picture a a young lady and a work of art.

You're mocking a deformity.
By having a picture?

Oliver Shagnasty

Honky Tonk Nigger
Site Supporter
Well then don't start fights with people man.Im sure you can be a cool person if you want to be.There are several good people here who I'm sure would like to be your friend.

knife wielder

Factory Bastard
Well then don't start fights with people man.Im sure you can be a cool person if you want to be.There are several good people here who I'm sure would like to be your friend.

That's the problem. I never started a fight with anyone and some members attack me for no reason.

Oliver Shagnasty

Honky Tonk Nigger
Site Supporter

That's the problem. I never started a fight with anyone and some members attack me for no reason.
Oh stop it no one attacked you without you starting it.

knife wielder

Factory Bastard

I remember when it began. It was in my 'Shit That Annoys You' thread when I simply talked about taking offense to a friend removing me off Facebook and a rude cashier at Walgreens. Iggy flipped her lid and started being mean to me and a few others followed suit.

Mr. Whipple

brilliantly insane
Site Supporter
I don't like to argue. I don't like negativity. Mean comments hurt my feelings.

agx1VJL0_700wa_0.gif
tenor.gif

Oliver Shagnasty

Honky Tonk Nigger
Site Supporter

I remember when it began. It was in my 'Shit That Annoys You' thread when I simply talked about taking offense to a friend removing me off Facebook and a rude cashier at Walgreens. Iggy flipped her lid and started being mean to me and a few others followed suit.
Dude I've never seen Iggy be nothing but nice unless you started it first.