Science links Being Short With Depression And Suicide, Especially Among Short Men Who Are Short.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

That's really pretty sad.
I don't think I couldn't handle the shame of shortness.

I have a female friend who is 4'10", and she has a lot of psychological issues that I'm sure are related to her height. It's weird. And kind of irritating.
I have a Niece who is almost 6' it was rough on her especially as a teen, she always felt like a cow weighing 20-30 libs. more than her avg. sized girl friends. My Sis sent her to Modelling School and that helped her esteem quite a bit.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I have a female friend who is 4'10", and she has a lot of psychological issues that I'm sure are related to her height. It's weird. And kind of irritating.
I have a Niece who is almost 6' it was rough on her especially as a teen, she always felt like a cow weighing 20-30 libs. more than her avg. sized girl friends. My Sis sent her to Modelling School and that helped her esteem quite a bit.

I think it would be awesome to be a 6' woman.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I'm 5 feet and my issue is ptsd from an unrelated thing.

I like being short

Girls usu don't need to be tall tho.

The social expectations on them are different

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
[QUOTE="LotusBud,

[/QUOTE]

I will have to ask my grand son's girl friend how the weather up there is and at 6'3" is 4in taller than me - - - - -

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
[QUOTE="LotusBud,

I will have to ask my grand son's girl friend how the weather up there is and at 6'3" is 4in taller than me - - - - -
[/QUOTE]

I wouldn't want to be that tall. Actually, 5'10" would be perfect. I didn't quite make it there.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I wouldn't want to be that tall. Actually, 5'10" would be perfect. I didn't quite make it there.

Even 5'10" girls seem to have a harder time attracting a mate. I noticed that. The tall guys seem to go for short girls or women.

Unless girl/woman's goal is to be a fashion model or an actress or athlete seems like excess height for them.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️
admin sucks cock
TSDR,

NSPL_Logo.jpg